Jump to topic:

Nature vs. Universe

MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 11:50:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
My question to you is, can a superhuman embodiment of nature defeat a superhuman embodiment of the universe? Having given it some thought, my assumption is no. It is not possible for someone harboring the power of Earth or nature to defeat someone harboring the power of the universe as the universe is responsible for all existence and being that the Earth derives from the universe, there is no possible way that elemental energy can defeat cosmic energy as it will be highly outclassed.

What do you think? Can a superhuman being in the embodiment of the Earth defeat a superhuman being in the embodiment of the universe? Please give elaborated answers.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 2:54:17 PM
I don't understand the distinction you make between the universe and nature. The universe IS nature, isn't it?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 10:28:48 AM
At 8/22/2013 2:54:17 PM, philochristos wrote:
I don't understand the distinction you make between the universe and nature. The universe IS nature, isn't it?

Yes it is. I know it sounds confusing but I not too long ago came from a thread that related to the topic in terms of superheroes. And one of the heroes gained spiritual abilities or cosmic powers or something like that when he went into a state whereas the other one was Earth (water, air, fire, Earth) in the embodiment of a superhero. I just wanted to see if it was possible for a superhuman who can manipulate and turn into the four elements to be able to able to beat someone who gained cosmic abilities when said person enters a spiritual state.

Here is the link: http://www.comicvine.com...
MrProfound
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2013 10:29:53 AM
At 8/22/2013 2:54:17 PM, philochristos wrote:

Apologies for my grammer.