evidence that TUF gets pvssy

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 5:36:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
https://www.youtube.com...

Found him on our door step a few days ago and have been taking care of him. He is so awesome.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2013 6:15:47 PM
awwww, that cat is adorable, i wants XD
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 12:17:59 AM
At 8/21/2013 11:59:16 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Maaan, I always wanted an orange and white cat. What did you name it?

Dexter, of course. ;-)

but I still call him "Mr. Kitty" from south park.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 12:25:46 AM
At 8/22/2013 12:17:59 AM, TUF wrote:

Dexter, of course. ;-)

Lol, thats awesome.

Speaking of that, do you think the Brain Surgeon will be somebody we've never seen before, or someone we already know?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 3:50:28 AM
At 8/22/2013 12:25:46 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 8/22/2013 12:17:59 AM, TUF wrote:

Dexter, of course. ;-)

Lol, thats awesome.

Speaking of that, do you think the Brain Surgeon will be somebody we've never seen before, or someone we already know?

I've been calling Vogel all season, but seleana thinks that would be too obvious. I maintain that the directors will WIFOM us into thinking that Vogel is just some psycho therapy loony, but I really think she has something to do with the master plot. IDK though. For all I know Deborah has been fvcked up enough by all the crap she has seen and done, that she went psychotic and turned into the brain surgeon! :P JK, that is unlikely.

but I don't think the producers would introduce a new character this late into the season, so I think it has to be someone we already know. I dont think the semi late introduction to the Skinner in season 3 worked out so well, though I think prada was more of the antagonist there. The brain surgeon is being played up to be much worse than the Skinner, and its the final season. They are going to surprise us with something dramatic and shocking. What are your thoughts?
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 4:08:56 AM
At 8/22/2013 3:50:28 AM, TUF wrote:

I've been calling Vogel all season, but seleana thinks that would be too obvious. I maintain that the directors will WIFOM us into thinking that Vogel is just some psycho therapy loony, but I really think she has something to do with the master plot. IDK though. For all I know Deborah has been fvcked up enough by all the crap she has seen and done, that she went psychotic and turned into the brain surgeon! :P JK, that is unlikely.

I agree. She definitely has a gift for manipulating people, that's for sure. Also, she didn't want to discuss her past? Wtf was that about?

Although in the last episode, she did look like she was surprised by the gift the brain surgeon left. Though that could of just been the directors trying to mislead us. I really hope it's not her since as you said, that's kind of predictable.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 4:16:55 AM
At 8/22/2013 4:08:56 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Although in the last episode, she did look like she was surprised by the gift the brain surgeon left.

Let me rephrase that. That whole scene is odd if she is the brain surgeon. Why would she be surprised by the piece of brain if she's the brain surgeon?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 5:28:51 AM
At 8/22/2013 4:16:55 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 8/22/2013 4:08:56 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Although in the last episode, she did look like she was surprised by the gift the brain surgeon left.

Let me rephrase that. That whole scene is odd if she is the brain surgeon. Why would she be surprised by the piece of brain if she's the brain surgeon?

Directors do that kind of thing from time to.time. dexter is a little.more artistic than that, though so IDK. Who do you think is the brain surgeon?
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 11:23:19 AM

but I don't think the producers would introduce a new character this late into the season, so I think it has to be someone we already know. I dont think the semi late introduction to the Skinner in season 3 worked out so well, though I think prada was more of the antagonist there. The brain surgeon is being played up to be much worse than the Skinner, and its the final season. They are going to surprise us with something dramatic and shocking. What are your thoughts?

I was going to say what Ifly said. Vogel definently seemed scared when she saw what he sent her. They could have made her do that on purpose to deceive us, but that makes the story unrealistic because she just wouldn't act that way if she was the brain surgeon. I don't think the writers would intentionally create an unrealistic scene that everyone would look back on and criticize if Vogel turns out to be the surgeon.

Like you said, it makes sense for it do be somebody we already know, but all the cantidates seem like a stretch. Quinn isn't the type. Deb might kill somebody but she wouldn't cut their brains out. Hannah wasn't in town until 2 episodes ago.

If its not Vogel, then it has to be someone who had a relationship with her (why else would they send the brain pieces to her?), which means that, if its a character thats already been introduced, the only other character we know of thats known Vogel is Harry.

I don't know how likely that is, but if we grant that its not Vogel and that its someone we know, Harry is literally the only person that makes sense. The only concern I have is that I can't remember if they showed his death or not. If they didn't, and Dex was just told that he died by a third party, then its a possibility.

Vogel will probably have some dark secrets revealed, but I doubt being the brain surgeon is one of them.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 9:08:35 PM
At 8/22/2013 11:23:19 AM, BlackVoid wrote:

I was going to say what Ifly said. Vogel definently seemed scared when she saw what he sent her. They could have made her do that on purpose to deceive us, but that makes the story unrealistic because she just wouldn't act that way if she was the brain surgeon. I don't think the writers would intentionally create an unrealistic scene that everyone would look back on and criticize if Vogel turns out to be the surgeon.

Like you said, it makes sense for it do be somebody we already know, but all the cantidates seem like a stretch. Quinn isn't the type. Deb might kill somebody but she wouldn't cut their brains out. Hannah wasn't in town until 2 episodes ago.

If its not Vogel, then it has to be someone who had a relationship with her (why else would they send the brain pieces to her?), which means that, if its a character thats already been introduced, the only other character we know of thats known Vogel is Harry.

I don't know how likely that is, but if we grant that its not Vogel and that its someone we know, Harry is literally the only person that makes sense. The only concern I have is that I can't remember if they showed his death or not. If they didn't, and Dex was just told that he died by a third party, then its a possibility.

Vogel will probably have some dark secrets revealed, but I doubt being the brain surgeon is one of them.

Do you mean harry dexters dad harry? No way! lol
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2013 9:30:50 PM
At 8/22/2013 9:08:35 PM, TUF wrote:

Do you mean harry dexters dad harry? No way! lol

Part of it might just be wishful thinking, because it would be the greatest plot twist ever, but I gave some reasoning for why its possible if we assume these three things to be true:

1. Its a character thats already been introduced
2. Its not Vogel
3. Its someone who had a relationship with Vogel before the kilings started

If you grant those arguments, then Harry is the only person that fits. Obviously they would have to explain why Harry would fake his death, why he's killing people, and why he's only showing himself now (lol, thats a lot of explaining), but hey, its fun to speculate.

In actuality, you're probably right that its Vogel. Maybe she looked scared/weirded out because she saw something wrong with Zach's brain when she examined it, which would make sense since he was pretty messed up.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 7:36:05 AM
Wow, talk about mind fvck if it's Harry. I really really doubt it, but that would be an epic twist.

I really hope it's not Vogel since that's kind of a lame way to end the show. Though it probably is. Probably.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2013 7:43:11 AM
Dude, I think Harry being the villain would be an epic twist, one that I hadn't considered. BlacckVoid if you are right about this (and part of me feels you are), I will freaking send you a "blackvoid is awesome" T-Shirt, no joke lol.

I agree with your reasoning. I felt convinced about Vogel after the last episode, but you may actually be right.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 3:11:49 PM
Dexter is freakin insane bro.... Only he could pull this sh1t off..
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 10:05:15 PM
I'm a bit disappointed in this season so far. I was hoping to be actually surprised by the brain surgeon's identity. I mean, this would be ok if this was just another season, but this is it. No more Dexter after this. Oliver isn't even that interesting in my opinion.

Oh well, there's still three episodes left, so I'll reserve judgement.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 2:41:16 AM
At 8/27/2013 10:05:15 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed in this season so far. I was hoping to be actually surprised by the brain surgeon's identity. I mean, this would be ok if this was just another season, but this is it. No more Dexter after this. Oliver isn't even that interesting in my opinion.

Oh well, there's still three episodes left, so I'll reserve judgement.

You're definently, the choice for the Brain Surgeon was disappointing. There is nothing unique or interesting about Oliver (which btw is the least-intimidating name for an antagonist I've ever seen) and they could have done better by having it be someone dramatic. We thought that Vogel would have been too obvious a choice, but even that would have been better than some random guy that some random girl was dating.

However, I wouldn't flip this season with season 1. As a producer, you've got to put your #1 product out first. If they aired this season first, it may not have even been renewed for a second one, and then we'd be SOL. Granted, a poor season for Dexter is still a great season by normal standards, but at the time, they wouldn't have known how successful it would be. It makes sense for them to put what they thought was their best plot in the first season.

This season's still been alright though. The episode where Vogel was kidnapped was pretty intense.

Imo, the best season was season 2, followed by 7, 1, and 5.

Man, I really wish they didn't kill Issak. He was so awesome.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 5:58:26 AM
At 8/28/2013 2:41:16 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Imo, the best season was season 2,

For sure. Doakes is still my favorite character from Dexter. I still laugh every time I watch a clip with him saying "surprise muthafvcker".

followed by 7, 1, and 5.

I'd replace 5 with season 4.

Man, I really wish they didn't kill Issak. He was so awesome.

Ikr? They didn't even let him live to the end of season 7. Like wtf. Hannah should of died, not Issak. I'm not really a fan of the Hannah/Dexter couple.