Jump to topic:

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2013 9:55:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
In another thread, Darkkermit asked another member what he would do for a Klondike Bar. I am not satisfied with hearing only that members perspective. So, I ask you: what would you do? Assume it's your favorite variety of Klondike bars. What would you do for one?
Tsar of DDO
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 4:08:25 AM
I'd abstain from any activity that resulted in me being given a Klondike bar. Simply sugars, factory farm milk, and artificial flavor are nutritionally unsound. And yes, I'm fun at parties.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 4:56:38 AM
I'd give you about tree'fiddy.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 4:58:14 AM
At 8/27/2013 4:08:25 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I'd abstain from any activity that resulted in me being given a Klondike bar. Simply sugars, factory farm milk, and artificial flavor are nutritionally unsound. And yes, I'm fun at parties.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! You've given the correct answer, and as a reward you receive a life time supply of Klondike bars!
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 7:15:26 AM
At 8/27/2013 4:58:14 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 8/27/2013 4:08:25 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! You've given the correct answer, and as a reward you receive a life time supply of Klondike bars!
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 9:02:25 AM
I would start randomly beating my head against a table in my favorite class until the teacher sent me to the office and i got in trouble.

#worthit.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 9:08:54 AM
At 8/27/2013 2:52:47 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
I'd purchase one for around a dollar.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 12:37:48 PM
I'd have sex with WSA's mom.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.