Jump to topic:

Some of Life's great questions.

NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 5:50:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
If infinity divided by x equals 0, then does that mean theres no life in the universe?

What happens if you set yourself on fire and jump in a vat of gasoline?

Coconuts have hair and milk. Why aren't they mammals?

If water is a chemical, does that make water balloons chemical weapons?

Why does toast with jelly on it always end jelly side down?

And if you put a piece of toast on a cat's back with the jelly pointing away, If you drop the cat, does it land on it's feet?

I was just watching the Wizard of Oz and the Scarecrow raises a valid question: Why is the ocean near the shore?

How come water doesn't catch fire?

If my food gets cold from leaving it out for too long, why doesn't my drink do the same thing?

if I use my britta water filter to filter wine into water am I then the antichrist?

If guns are better than knives, then why don't surgeons use guns when operating?

How does gravity know which way down is?

If you fell into a giant pit of spiders, how many would you have to crush to stand a realistic chance of drowning in their blood?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 9:07:33 PM
At 8/27/2013 5:50:40 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
If infinity divided by x equals 0, then does that mean theres no life in the universe?

It has nothing to do with life in the universe. It is just the nature of numbers. I mean, if you added every number that could exist together, the sum would be zero.

The fire increases in size rapidly based on the wind that you made jumping and the flammability of gasoline.

They don't give live birth, nor are they warm-blooded.

In the loose meaning of the term, if the balloon was meant for malice then yes, it would be a chemical weapon.

I think it has something to do with the center of gravity being moved because of the added surface of jam...?

And if you put a piece of toast on a cat's back with the jelly pointing away, If you drop the cat, does it land on it's feet?

Yes.

I was just watching the Wizard of Oz and the Scarecrow raises a valid question: Why is the ocean near the shore?

The shore is a byproduct of the ocean, as it is the sediment washed up from eroded rock that ended upon the ocean, and ended up at the end of the ocean.

Water isn't flammable.

If my food gets cold from leaving it out for too long, why doesn't my drink do the same thing?

You will find that your drink is probably the same temperature as your food, if you measured it.

if I use my britta water filter to filter wine into water am I then the antichrist?

No. You may like to worship your filter as the antichrist, but since you did absolutely nothing to the wine yourself, you are just a mere mortal.

If guns are better than knives, then why don't surgeons use guns when operating?

Knives are more precise, can be used for cutting, slim lines, straight lines, etc. The gun also could be lethal.

Gravity is not a conscious being. It is a result of the mass of the Earth. Gravity is simply pulling you down to the Earth.

If you fell into a giant pit of spiders, how many would you have to crush to stand a realistic chance of drowning in their blood?

Depends on the dimensions of the pit, and if there are enough spiders to satisfy the requirements
#FeeltheFreezerBern
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 11:09:16 PM
At 8/27/2013 9:07:33 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

It has nothing to do with life in the universe. It is just the nature of numbers. I mean, if you added every number that could exist together, the sum would be zero.

So there's no life?

The fire increases in size rapidly based on the wind that you made jumping and the flammability of gasoline.

When was the last time you saw a vat of gas outdoors?

They don't give live birth, nor are they warm-blooded.

No true Scotsman.

In the loose meaning of the term, if the balloon was meant for malice then yes, it would be a chemical weapon.

lulz.

I think it has something to do with the center of gravity being moved because of the added surface of jam...?
kfc

Yes.
DIDN"T YOU JUST SAY THE JELLY SIDE LANDS FACE DOWN?

The shore is a byproduct of the ocean, as it is the sediment washed up from eroded rock that ended upon the ocean, and ended up at the end of the ocean.
No, The Ocean is the byproduct.

Water isn't flammable.
Why?

You will find that your drink is probably the same temperature as your food, if you measured it.
PICS

No. You may like to worship your filter as the antichrist, but since you did absolutely nothing to the wine yourself, you are just a mere mortal.
Lies

Knives are more precise, can be used for cutting, slim lines, straight lines, etc. The gun also could be lethal.
I lol'd

Gravity is not a conscious being. It is a result of the mass of the Earth. Gravity is simply pulling you down to the Earth.

Depends on the dimensions of the pit, and if there are enough spiders to satisfy the requirements

kfc.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 11:20:33 PM
Daytonanerd answering all of these questions legitimately is like being told Santa Claus doesn't exist, all of the mystery and fun is gone.
Nolite Timere
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2013 11:34:07 PM

No, it just means that somebody cant do math

Make sure you go to the bathroom before you go swimming you uncultured sh*t

Yo momma has hair and milk but shes a reptile.

Only if they are located in a country the US is itching to invade.

Because gravity prefers jam, not jelly

No, it only lands you in jail for 5-10 years for animal abuse

Why? because f*ck you thats why

Because fracking is illegal in my home state

Because I peed in it when you werent looking

No it just means you throw sh*tty parties.

Because Obama is president

It doesnt, it just does the same thing constantly to hide its confusion.

Id probably die from sh*tting myself in fear long before anyone ever found out.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015