Jump to topic:

More Putin Tomfoolery

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 9:10:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I didn't know about this but I recently learned that Vladimir Putin stole Robert Kraft (owner of the NE Patriots) Super Bowl ring...

HAHA.

Is there anything this man won't do? I laughed so hard at this.

http://www.nypost.com...
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 9:28:37 AM
He's telling the truth guys. The only way Putin has that ring is if he somehow found it locked up in my closet surrounded by man-eating badgers and a hairy Mexican wrestler named Paco the Destroyer.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 2:20:56 PM
Like a boss.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 4:28:18 PM
Not only did he steal it, but he pretended like it was a gift. Then, he offered to buy Kraft a similar ring of equal composition and value as a "gesture" of good faith. While indeed Putin fouled this one up, it's actually a pretty hilarious situation.
Tsar of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2013 4:30:00 PM
At 8/28/2013 4:28:18 PM, YYW wrote:
Not only did he steal it, but he pretended like it was a gift. Then, he offered to buy Kraft a similar ring of equal composition and value as a "gesture" of good faith. While indeed Putin fouled this one up, it's actually a pretty hilarious situation.

It's super hilarious... only Vladimir Putin...