Jump to topic:

Gaydar

studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 7:49:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
*I am not trying to offend any homosexuals.* Anyway, tons of guys at my school pride themselves on how effective their "gaydar" is. How good is your gaydar? Is your gaydar accurate? Have their been instances in which your gaydar was wrong and ended in complete surprise?

I like to think I have a pretty precise gaydar. I can tell who a homosexual dude is just by the way he sits or walks. For instance, when I got out of my car the first day of school this year, I saw a guy get out of his car in front of me. After two seconds of looking at him, I figured he was way. I did my "research," and turns out he was. Anyone have interesting gaydar stories?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 7:52:54 PM
My friend Sarah walks, talks, and acts like a butch lesbian. She tries to dress girly and it freaks me out sometimes hahaha. She also plays softball ;)

She doesn't have a drop of gay in her lol. Straightest thing alive.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Harlan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 7:55:33 PM
At 12/16/2009 7:49:01 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
*I am not trying to offend any homosexuals.* Anyway, tons of guys at my school pride themselves on how effective their "gaydar" is...

My gaydar has sensed a large amount of gayness concentrated at your school
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 7:59:57 PM
My gaydar is pretty spot on. Gays have a lot of particular tendencies -- straight people know a lot of them, but then there are subtle ones too that gay people are privy to or that they can pick up on more easily. I'd say that my gaydar picks up on about 90% of the gay people that I meet. That 10% that gets past me are usually guys with gay tendencies that I'm unfamiliar with or haven't recognized yet. As far as girls go, gaydar doesn't really mean much to me. I see every girl as fair game. I'm being completely honest when I say that only TWO out of every single girlfriend or serious hook-up that I've had were ever with girls before me (I've had about 10) ; I am usually always their first. They're always "straight" before me, but that really is irrelevant. If I like them, I'm going to hit on them, and no straight girl has ever turned me down.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:04:45 PM
At 12/16/2009 7:59:57 PM, theLwerd wrote:
My gaydar is pretty spot on. Gays have a lot of particular tendencies -- straight people know a lot of them, but then there are subtle ones too that gay people are privy to or that they can pick up on more easily. I'd say that my gaydar picks up on about 90% of the gay people that I meet. That 10% that gets past me are usually guys with gay tendencies that I'm unfamiliar with or haven't recognized yet. As far as girls go, gaydar doesn't really mean much to me. I see every girl as fair game. I'm being completely honest when I say that only TWO out of every single girlfriend or serious hook-up that I've had were ever with girls before me (I've had about 10) ; I am usually always their first. They're always "straight" before me, but that really is irrelevant. If I like them, I'm going to hit on them, and no straight girl has ever turned me down.

lol oh god
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:07:01 PM

Interesting and hot at the same time...

It's kinda weird at my school. I see lots of gay kids, then see guys who claim to be "homophobes" who make up jokes about being gay and create stories of meeting other men.... Odd.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:07:51 PM
At 12/16/2009 7:52:54 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
My friend Sarah walks, talks, and acts like a butch lesbian. She tries to dress girly and it freaks me out sometimes hahaha. She also plays softball ;)

I bet you've had similar stories as well ;)
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:08:43 PM
If I like them, I'm going to hit on them, and no straight girl has ever turned me down.

http://www.debate.org...
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:11:06 PM
At 12/16/2009 8:07:51 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

What?
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:13:08 PM
At 12/16/2009 8:11:06 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Where you turned straight girls "gay." If you don't, at least you've found someone who does!
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:14:54 PM
At 12/16/2009 8:13:08 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/16/2009 8:11:06 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Where you turned straight girls "gay." If you don't, at least you've found someone who does!

No, I haven't turned any straight girls gay. I have only ever dated lesbians.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:18:21 PM
tons of guys at my school pride themselves on how effective their "gaydar" is.

That isn't something one should be proud of. Kind of sad really.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:21:06 PM
At 12/16/2009 8:07:29 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
Are you just that attractive, or do you know how to work it?

She's both. But now that I've got her, Lwerd's playa days are over mwahahah
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:21:18 PM
At 12/16/2009 8:18:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Indeed. Silly, immature thing that would be revealed as so if "gaydar" was going around in my school.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:26:34 PM
At 12/16/2009 8:21:18 PM, Nags wrote:

Indeed. Silly, immature thing that would be revealed as so if "gaydar" was going around in my school.

Well, let's take a look at the school system. Massacusetts: if not the best, one of the best states in reference of education and academics. Florida: not so much.
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:27:56 PM
At 12/16/2009 8:26:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Well, let's take a look at the school system. Massacusetts: if not the best, one of the best states in reference of education and academics. Florida: not so much.

HAHAHAHAHA SAC. I live in West Palm and I go to school very nearby, which school are you speaking off?
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:43:29 PM
At 12/16/2009 8:27:56 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 12/16/2009 8:26:34 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA SAC. I live in West Palm and I go to school very nearby, which school are you speaking off?

Pope John Paul II - Boca Raton
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 8:59:25 PM
At 12/16/2009 8:53:11 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
I was thinking of Dreyfoos. But you're school is pretty gay too! :D

Definitely. Still some pretty hot "Catholic" girls, though ;)
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 9:25:29 PM
SAC, you're straight, right?

If this is true, why do you devote perfectly good mental capacity to figuring out whether someone is gay instead of devoting it to whether some female is attracted to you specifically? Wouldn't that be much more useful?

Of course, antisocial as I am, I don't have any kind of special social senses, let alone senses that magically tell me what someone is sexually interested in, useful or otherwise.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
studentathletechristian8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 9:33:25 PM
At 12/16/2009 9:25:29 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
SAC, you're straight, right?

If this is true, why do you devote perfectly good mental capacity to figuring out whether someone is gay instead of devoting it to whether some female is attracted to you specifically? Wouldn't that be much more useful?

Of course, antisocial as I am, I don't have any kind of special social senses, let alone senses that magically tell me what someone is sexually interested in, useful or otherwise.

I am highly heterosexual.

When I look at people, I kind of give them a label. When I look at guys walking or something, my mind automatically triggers if he shows signs of homosexuality. It's kind of a game I play with myself. Whenever I walk by women, I see how attractive they are, naturally, by checking (in order) their legs, breasts, curves, and face.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 9:46:41 PM
At 12/16/2009 9:33:25 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:

Whenever I walk by women, I see how attractive they are, naturally, by checking (in order) their legs, breasts, curves, and face.

Yeah, I can appreciate a good buttaface every once in awhile.
President of DDO
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 10:01:08 PM

*Makes mental note to never reveal the location of his girlfriend to TheLwerd*
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 10:01:24 PM
At 12/16/2009 8:07:01 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
It's kinda weird at my school. I see lots of gay kids, then see guys who claim to be "homophobes" who make up jokes about being gay and create stories of meeting other men.... Odd.

Those are what we call "closet homosexuals"
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 10:04:46 PM
At 12/16/2009 10:01:08 PM, johngriswald wrote:

OR... tells her where she is and plants a video camera :D
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2009 10:22:16 PM
At 12/16/2009 10:01:08 PM, johngriswald wrote:

Girls with boyfriends are my favorite lol I get a hypocritical sick sense of satisfaction.

(I say hypocritical because I think guys that hit on my gf ought to be castrated.)
President of DDO