ORP Day Phase 4.

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 10:16:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Corporate Mccorporate News here:

Yesterday Dominique Francon (Wonderwoman) was publicly lynched in Ryopia. A defaced copy of The Fountainhead and piles of both The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal were found in her home.

Jeremy Jimmins (Crackofdawn_jr), a preacher at a local church, was found being dragged out in the woods with a bible in the pocket. In exchange for anonymity, the dragger volunteered that Jeremy was an intruder in his house, and apparently died from multiple concussions via two hits from the back of a cleaver. The dragger declined to name any desires for the future of the town.

Shafeel Takkon (Alex_Hanson911) was found shot in the back of the head, looking as though he was facing forward. A sweatshirt that Joseph of the hardware store a few day's back matches a string found at the scene of the burn attempt (The sweatshirt was missing such a string) was found on his body. Stacks of The Radical Middle Newsletter were found in his home

2. wjmelements
3. Jblake
11. Leafrod
14. mongeese
15. ournamestoolong
16. BellumQuodpacis ( nee Ghostwriter)
18. SportsGuru
19. feverish
21. ToastOfDestiny
22. Mongoose
24. I-Am-A-Panda
25. Chrysippus

List of all players, bolding those so far known to be dead:

1. Nags
2. wjmelements
3. Jblake
4. Clockwork
5. KRFournier
6. Philosophical

7. WonderWoman
8. theLwerd
9. Rezzealaux
10. Vi_Veri
11. Leafrod
: 12. Alex_hanson911
13. Puck
14. mongeese
15. ournamestoolong
16. BellumQuodpacis ( nee Ghostwriter)
17. BELLUMQUODPACIS
18. SportsGuru
19. feverish
20. crackofdawn_jr
21. ToastOfDestiny
22. Mongoose
23. pcmbrown
24. I-Am-A-Panda
25. Chrysippus
26. Cody_franklin

8 votes to lynch

Notify me of any mistakes as usual.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 11:10:16 AM
Bellum sidles up next to a tree and naps
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 11:55:23 AM
So it would appear as though we have:
wonderwoman: Libertarian
crackofdawn: Christian
alex: moderate

This confirms there are at least three sides. Libertarian is probably the innocent faction. Who was pushing for her to be lynched? Didn't someone claim to have investigated her?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:03:45 PM
wjmelements role revealed in the last day phase, and claimed to be this ridiculously over-powered townie (bulletproof, had the power of conversion, investigation, etc.). None of it added up. He PMd me and told me that he had converted JBlake from his authoritarian mafia, and that JBlake was now a townie. Since JBlake supposedly knew who the mafia was, he gave the names of the people to wjmelements (who gave them to me). One of those people was wonderwoman. JBlake and/or wjm lied about wonderwoman being mafia. I think they both need to die, because they're probably part of the same mafia.

Lynch JBlake

Wjm should be next
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:04:22 PM
At 12/19/2009 11:55:23 AM, JBlake wrote:
So it would appear as though we have:
crackofdawn: Christian
alex: moderate

This confirms there are at least three sides. Libertarian is probably the innocent faction. Who was pushing for her to be lynched? Didn't someone claim to have investigated her?

Yeah, WJMelements "investigated" her and was the lead man.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:10:33 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:03:45 PM, theLwerd wrote:
wjmelements role revealed in the last day phase, and claimed to be this ridiculously over-powered townie (bulletproof, had the power of conversion, investigation, etc.). None of it added up. He PMd me and told me that he had converted JBlake from his authoritarian mafia, and that JBlake was now a townie. Since JBlake supposedly knew who the mafia was, he gave the names of the people to wjmelements (who gave them to me). One of those people was wonderwoman. JBlake and/or wjm lied about wonderwoman being mafia. I think they both need to die, because they're probably part of the same mafia.

Lynch JBlake

Wjm should be next

Wjm should be now actually.

I've played tons of mafia games on other forums, and the only reason a "conversion" would happen, is if they were cult, or a mafia role that was ablt to convert, (see: Yakuza). If one can "convert" thats probably a red flag.
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:10:55 PM
Shouldn't we get this problem at the root? If wjm has a crapload of superpowers AND can convert people to a hostile group shouldn't we stop him? I'm leaning towards a lynch wjmelements.
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

reveal why you answer with a question mark
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:11:38 PM
Also lol @ the "radical middle" newsletter.

RFDs Pl0x:
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:13:34 PM
It sounds to me like there is far more evidence for wjm being anti-town than jblake at the moment. Is wjm's assertion the only basis for suspecting Blake?

I vote to lynch wjm by hanging.

By the way I didn't manage to post my number in the last thread. It is 65225.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:17:25 PM
Toast, you're probably saying that because you're part of JBlake's mafia as well... I'm pretty certain of it - Your name was dropped. I'm actually leaning more towards believing wjmelements and NOT believing JBlake, because there is the possibility that JBlake simply lied to wjmelements - which I believe he did. However, that would be stupid because JBlake would obviously be revealed as a liar as soon as wonderwoman was listed as a townie. In that case, we should probably lynch the over-powered wjm today and have someone kill JBlake tonight. If Blake's mafia, we kill Toast tomorrow.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:18:34 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:13:34 PM, feverish wrote:
It sounds to me like there is far more evidence for wjm being anti-town than jblake at the moment. Is wjm's assertion the only basis for suspecting Blake?

I vote to lynch wjm by hanging.

By the way I didn't manage to post my number in the last thread. It is 65225.

Well, either one or both of them are lying. unvote Blake. Lynch wjmelements by hanging.
President of DDO
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:20:32 PM
I vote to Lynch WJM by hanging.

pokes Bellum in the shoulder

Hey, why are you asleep?
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:21:22 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:03:45 PM, theLwerd wrote:
had the power of conversion

Never claimed that.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:25:30 PM
Her copy of Fountainhead was defaced, meaning that she had trashed it. Not libertarian. Anything but.

Now take careful note of those trying to lynch me. They jumped on the moment they could.

Now, I investigated theLwerd last night. As it turns out, she is a firm advocate of UHC. So, vote to lynch theLwerd by hanging.
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:25:51 PM
I guess I should specify: lynch wjm by hanging.

Wjm trying to incriminate me could be related to the attempted arson of my house two nights ago.

RFDs Pl0x:
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:27:33 PM
Vi_veri drives here.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:28:55 PM
Feverish drives north
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:29:31 PM
I was indeed converted to the town. WW and Alex were both part of my ex-mafia. In fact, it was I who shot alex outside of your house, Lwerd.

Now that I have been outed as an innocent, I'm going to ave to lay low. I also hope for protection from a doctor, since I alone know the identity of the moderate mafia and am disposed to give them up (slowly, to ensure my own survival). WJM is also an innocent.

WJM informed theLwerd of this arrangement. She knew what was to happen last night, and that it indeed happened. This leads me to believe that wjm was unsuccessful in recruiting her last night, making her part of the other mafia/cult. I suspect that Vi is in the same position.

Vote to lynch theLwerd.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:31:31 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:25:30 PM, wjmelements wrote:
Her copy of Fountainhead was defaced, meaning that she had trashed it. Not libertarian. Anything but.

Now take careful note of those trying to lynch me. They jumped on the moment they could.

Now, I investigated theLwerd last night. As it turns out, she is a firm advocate of UHC. So, vote to lynch theLwerd by hanging.

Unfortunately for you, in addition to the copy of The Fountainhead, she was found with the Wall Street Journal. In other words, she's business minded and economically conservative... i.e. a Libertarian. So, when you told me that she was mafia - you lied. She's not mafia. Also, I can easily go back to the last day phase where you accused her of definitely being mafia as well. It's not band-wagoning when the facts are evident. Now you're just trying to divert attention.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:32:07 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:29:31 PM, JBlake wrote:
I was indeed converted to the town. WW and Alex were both part of my ex-mafia. In fact, it was I who shot alex outside of your house, Lwerd.

Now that I have been outed as an innocent, I'm going to ave to lay low. I also hope for protection from a doctor, since I alone know the identity of the moderate mafia and am disposed to give them up (slowly, to ensure my own survival). WJM is also an innocent.

WJM informed theLwerd of this arrangement. She knew what was to happen last night, and that it indeed happened. This leads me to believe that wjm was unsuccessful in recruiting her last night, making her part of the other mafia/cult. I suspect that Vi is in the same position.

Vote to lynch theLwerd.

Why in the world would you suspect me?
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:33:54 PM
Wonderwoman's name was Dominique Francon - who is the leading lady in Ayn Rand's book, The Fountainhead, where she is a news reporter and he love interest of the main Libertarian powerhouse hero of the book. From that evidence alone - She's town in my book.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:34:22 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:31:31 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Unfortunately for you, in addition to the copy of The Fountainhead, she was found with the Wall Street Journal. In other words, she's business minded and economically conservative... i.e. a Libertarian. So, when you told me that she was mafia - you lied. She's not mafia. Also, I can easily go back to the last day phase where you accused her of definitely being mafia as well. It's not band-wagoning when the facts are evident. Now you're just trying to divert attention.

I don't know why those things appeared with her. However, I know for a fact that she was part of the moderate mafia. So was alex. I executed him outside of your house last night, Lwerd. Explain why I would do that if I was not an innocent?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:34:25 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:32:07 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:

Vote to lynch theLwerd.

TheLwerd defended you in my conversation thread with you. She has been found to be liberal, and so there is plenty of reason to suspect you.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:35:21 PM
How has she been found out to be liberal? And in what context did she mention me?
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:35:21 PM

Vote to lynch theLwerd.

Sorry, I mistakenly thought that you jumped on the anti-wjm JBlake bandwagon. I retract my suspicion for now.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:35:51 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:35:21 PM, JBlake wrote:

Vote to lynch theLwerd.

Sorry, I mistakenly thought that you jumped on the anti-wjm JBlake bandwagon. I retract my suspicion for now.

Oh, I see how you're behaving now.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:37:03 PM

Vote to lynch theLwerd.

I didn't do anything last night but stay home as wjmelements instructed me to do. What do you mean I knew what was going to happen and it indeed happened? I had nothing to do with anything that happened; wjm promised me protection if I stayed home so I did. Also, as I told wjm in my PM with him -- Ragnar first said that a box of video tapes were dropped off at my door, and asked if I'd like to watch them. I said yes because I thought they were security tapes (like the ones we saw from Clockwork) that would reveal some relevant information. It turns out they were liberal propaganda.

Ragnar said I had "almost bought it" until a masked man came and talked to me; we talked about my major (economics) and Ragnar said that I was re-converted. In other words, a liberal conversion was reversed. This all happened within the span of ONE night. So basically, wjm is saying that he investigated me and converted me all in one night... Right, and he's also bulletproof, and has a plethora of other abilities haha over-powered much? I'm not buying any of this.

Wjm asked me to "stay put" at my house last night -- He was probably trying to kill me. I almost welcome being lynched, so that when I die, my innocence will be revealed and you will know to pursue JBlake and wjm next.
President of DDO
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:38:56 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:34:22 PM, JBlake wrote:
At 12/19/2009 12:31:31 PM, theLwerd wrote:

I don't know why those things appeared with her. However, I know for a fact that she was part of the moderate mafia. So was alex. I executed him outside of your house last night, Lwerd. Explain why I would do that if I was not an innocent?

I can confirm this. I head the gunshot that killed alex outside of your house. The authoritarians were supposed to kill you last night, Lwerd. Unfortunately, I had JBlake kill Alex before they killed you because I though I could convert you to libertarianism. It didn't work.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:39:42 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:34:22 PM, JBlake wrote:

To be honest, I 100% believed wjm until today's day phase -- That's why I stayed put at home last night instead of going out. If I were mafia, wouldn't I run? Wouldn't I hide? Why would I make myself 100% available to wjm's "investigation and conversion" if I were mafia? I basically stayed and did exactly what he told me to do because I believed him. However, after it was a "sure thing" that ww was mafia... and here she is showing up with the NY Times and Wall Street Journal (and The Fountainhead) I now don't believe either one of you. Someone's lying.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 12:41:11 PM
At 12/19/2009 12:38:56 PM, wjmelements wrote:

I can confirm this. I head the gunshot that killed alex outside of your house. The authoritarians were supposed to kill you last night, Lwerd. Unfortunately, I had JBlake kill Alex before they killed you because I though I could convert you to libertarianism. It didn't work.

That's another thing. You said they were an authoritarian mafia; JBlake claims he was a moderate mafia - and still does. Get your story straight? Also, you saying you "heard the gun shot" doesn't prove a thing lol anyone can say anything they want... It doesn't mean it's true, and it certainly doesn't confirm anything.
President of DDO