Jump to topic:

Christianity Is In Crisis: It Is Time To Reco

ansel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 1:45:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Jehovah Witnesses have calculated the prophetic seven times, at the end of which the Messianic kingdom of the Lord must be established, to have ended in the year 1914, from the departure time of the year of the carrying away of the Hebrews to Babylon. They claim that Jesus became king in the heavens in 1914, which is inconsistent with the prophecies which describe the event as something that all eyes will see, which if it took place in the heavens no one would be able to see the face of the Lord. I don"t agree with the departure time of the J W and have arrived at one of which it is that of the year when the Hebrews were freed to return and rebuild the temple, which means that with the use of a good calendar to calculate the seven times, I have arrived at 2005 being the end. One thing is sure and that is that the seven times have been completed and the second coming of Jesus has not taken place and all those who preach it should recognize its failure and stop doing so and instead start seeking to get to know the truth about the kingdom of the Lord.
You are wrong, prophecies which initiated the concepts of the coming of the Messiah and the establishments of the sacred kingdom do have chronological aspects but the second coming of Jesus does not form parts of these prophecies but was introduced into the Bible by people who gave themselves a blank cheque on time. Writings that claim that there is a second coming of Jesus are invalid scriptures that do not agree with ancient prophecies.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 5:59:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 1:45:30 PM, ansel wrote:
The Jehovah Witnesses have calculated the prophetic seven times, at the end of which the Messianic kingdom of the Lord must be established, to have ended in the year 1914, from the departure time of the year of the carrying away of the Hebrews to Babylon. They claim that Jesus became king in the heavens in 1914, which is inconsistent with the prophecies which describe the event as something that all eyes will see, which if it took place in the heavens no one would be able to see the face of the Lord. I don"t agree with the departure time of the J W and have arrived at one of which it is that of the year when the Hebrews were freed to return and rebuild the temple, which means that with the use of a good calendar to calculate the seven times, I have arrived at 2005 being the end. One thing is sure and that is that the seven times have been completed and the second coming of Jesus has not taken place and all those who preach it should recognize its failure and stop doing so and instead start seeking to get to know the truth about the kingdom of the Lord.
You are wrong, prophecies which initiated the concepts of the coming of the Messiah and the establishments of the sacred kingdom do have chronological aspects but the second coming of Jesus does not form parts of these prophecies but was introduced into the Bible by people who gave themselves a blank cheque on time. Writings that claim that there is a second coming of Jesus are invalid scriptures that do not agree with ancient prophecies.

I have a friend who's a Jehova's Witness.

He never comes to my Brawl Tournaments.