Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

PatriotPerson's book: How to Debate

PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2013 8:15:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey, I was thinking of writing a comedic book called "How to Debate". I would be posting different chapters in the forums every once in a while. Whadda you think?
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 12:41:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/9/2013 8:15:24 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Hey, I was thinking of writing a comedic book called "How to Debate". I would be posting different chapters in the forums every once in a while. Whadda you think?

Get more expirance on this site first before you start writing the life and times of DDO.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 5:20:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Zero fvcks given
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 5:35:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 12:41:09 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/9/2013 8:15:24 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
Hey, I was thinking of writing a comedic book called "How to Debate". I would be posting different chapters in the forums every once in a while. Whadda you think?

Get more expirance on this site first before you start writing the life and times of DDO.

It's not about life and times. It's about how I debate. I've been on DDO for about 8 months now, and I have somewhat more experience than a lot of people.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 5:36:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 5:20:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Zero fvcks given

Zero fvcks given for that, sir.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 6:01:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 5:36:25 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:20:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Zero fvcks given

Zero fvcks given for that, sir.

wait you've been here for eight months!?!?! did you go in the forums that much before now?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 6:24:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 6:01:33 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:36:25 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:20:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Zero fvcks given

Zero fvcks given for that, sir.

wait you've been here for eight months!?!?! did you go in the forums that much before now?

Huh? What in the name are you trying to say?
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2013 6:26:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/10/2013 6:24:15 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 9/10/2013 6:01:33 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:36:25 PM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 9/10/2013 5:20:54 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Zero fvcks given

Zero fvcks given for that, sir.

wait you've been here for eight months!?!?! did you go in the forums that much before now?

Huh? What in the name are you trying to say?

you only have 123 posts which means you haven't been in or don't visit the forums very often. as with most sites the forums are far different than other parts of it, like here with the debates. you are probably very experienced with the debating but not that experienced with the forums.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.