Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Would it get annoying if..?

Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 9:16:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
..I post another thread whenever I update my blog? Like I just did.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...

(Warning: contains disturbing and graphic images)
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 9:22:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 9:16:38 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
..I post another thread whenever I update my blog? Like I just did.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...

(Warning: contains disturbing and graphic images)

It's usually annoying whenever you make a thread for whatever reason.
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 9:23:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 9:22:10 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:16:38 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
..I post another thread whenever I update my blog? Like I just did.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...

(Warning: contains disturbing and graphic images)

It's usually annoying whenever you make a thread for whatever reason.

Seconded. I didn't make a thread when I changed my ideology from conservatism to libertarianism.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 9:26:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 9:22:10 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:16:38 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
..I post another thread whenever I update my blog? Like I just did.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...

(Warning: contains disturbing and graphic images)

It's usually annoying whenever you make a thread for whatever reason.

Me personally? That's not nice.
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 9:26:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 9:23:28 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:22:10 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:16:38 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
..I post another thread whenever I update my blog? Like I just did.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...

(Warning: contains disturbing and graphic images)

It's usually annoying whenever you make a thread for whatever reason.

Seconded. I didn't make a thread when I changed my ideology from conservatism to libertarianism.

Why not?
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 9:45:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 9:26:45 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:23:28 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:22:10 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:16:38 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
..I post another thread whenever I update my blog? Like I just did.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...

(Warning: contains disturbing and graphic images)

It's usually annoying whenever you make a thread for whatever reason.

Seconded. I didn't make a thread when I changed my ideology from conservatism to libertarianism.

Why not?

It's no big deal. People don't care. You can make a thread about anarchocapitalism yourself, but don't make one about your conversion. Do it on your profile and people may comment, if they care. That's all that happened with me.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 9:49:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Just do it in your signature.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 11:11:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 9:45:06 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:26:45 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:23:28 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:22:10 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:16:38 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
..I post another thread whenever I update my blog? Like I just did.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...

(Warning: contains disturbing and graphic images)

It's usually annoying whenever you make a thread for whatever reason.

Seconded. I didn't make a thread when I changed my ideology from conservatism to libertarianism.

Why not?

It's no big deal. People don't care. You can make a thread about anarchocapitalism yourself, but don't make one about your conversion. Do it on your profile and people may comment, if they care. That's all that happened with me.

I just felt like I had to explain myself when I became anarchist since it's so radical.
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 11:37:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Getting back to the topic, I wouldn't post too many topics about your blog, if for no other reason than it would make you seem very conceited. This is a small community, after all. Perceptions matter.

I remember my days posting several threads on here about Debate Fans--often investigative reporting done about WebCorp. People didn't like that too much, then. I doubt they'd like it now.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 11:40:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I want to make one thing clear. RELIGION DOES NOT DO THAT. You can't blame religion itself for any of that. Foolish people who think they may be doing the right thing are to blame. Just because they say they are representing their God does not mean they are. It's the people not the religion. Get it right.
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2009 11:59:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 11:40:01 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I want to make one thing clear. RELIGION DOES NOT DO THAT. You can't blame religion itself for any of that. Foolish people who think they may be doing the right thing are to blame. Just because they say they are representing their God does not mean they are. It's the people not the religion. Get it right.

This is the most irritating argument I always hear. Don't blame the religion, blame the people. In my honest opinion, the only ones who are actually true to their religion are Muslims. They are the perfect example of someone who actually follows the word of their holy book. If Christians were true to their religion, they would stone all the atheists as commanded by Yahweh.

You know who's really misrepresenting Christianity? All the peaceful people.

"The Lord is a man of war, the Lord is his name." - The Bible

And for those who deny that the Old Testament applies to Christians, refer to the video.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Alex
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 1:00:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 11:59:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/19/2009 11:40:01 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I want to make one thing clear. RELIGION DOES NOT DO THAT. You can't blame religion itself for any of that. Foolish people who think they may be doing the right thing are to blame. Just because they say they are representing their God does not mean they are. It's the people not the religion. Get it right.

This is the most irritating argument I always hear. Don't blame the religion, blame the people. In my honest opinion, the only ones who are actually true to their religion are Muslims. They are the perfect example of someone who actually follows the word of their holy book. If Christians were true to their religion, they would stone all the atheists as commanded by Yahweh.

You know who's really misrepresenting Christianity? All the peaceful people.

"The Lord is a man of war, the Lord is his name." - The Bible

And for those who deny that the Old Testament applies to Christians, refer to the video.



That is all fine. But first, don't quote the bible, quote where in the bible if you want me to actually look at it. But can you point to me where exactly it says to stone atheists?
Why kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 1:18:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 11:40:01 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I want to make one thing clear. RELIGION DOES NOT DO THAT. You can't blame religion itself for any of that. Foolish people who think they may be doing the right thing are to blame. Just because they say they are representing their God does not mean they are. It's the people not the religion. Get it right.

That can be used as a refutation to any cause/effect assertion of belief systems.

If you are arguing this, please give the contention in its full form.

If you are not, and religion in particular is different from all other philosophies and ideologies, please explain why religion is special.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 1:21:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 11:37:59 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
Getting back to the topic, I wouldn't post too many topics about your blog, if for no other reason than it would make you seem very conceited. This is a small community, after all. Perceptions matter.

I remember my days posting several threads on here about Debate Fans--often investigative reporting done about WebCorp. People didn't like that too much, then. I doubt they'd like it now.

Thank you for giving me a helpful answer.
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 1:24:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 11:40:01 PM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
I want to make one thing clear. RELIGION DOES NOT DO THAT. You can't blame religion itself for any of that. Foolish people who think they may be doing the right thing are to blame. Just because they say they are representing their God does not mean they are. It's the people not the religion. Get it right.

Your missing the big link between the two. All religious people who have faith in their religion think that their God or whatever must be right. And, since there may actually be no God there, that void is filled by, yes indeed, stupid people.
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 1:51:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2009 1:00:34 AM, alex_hanson911 wrote:
That is all fine. But first, don't quote the bible, quote where in the bible if you want me to actually look at it. But can you point to me where exactly it says to stone atheists?

Because there's really nothing I enjoy more than making up fake Bible verses just for laughs. If you think the Bible is a peaceful, non-fiction fairy tale, I have doubts you have even turned one page of the Bible.

======
Evil Bible
======

Whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death. Exodus 19:13

Achan ... took of the accursed thing. ... And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. ... So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. Exodus 21:28

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

If there be found among you ... that ... hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them ... Then shalt thou ... stone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers ... thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

Whosoever ... giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. Leviticus 20:2

They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones.... And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. 1 Kings 21:10
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 6:54:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 11:11:46 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:45:06 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:26:45 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:23:28 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:22:10 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:16:38 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
..I post another thread whenever I update my blog? Like I just did.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...

(Warning: contains disturbing and graphic images)

It's usually annoying whenever you make a thread for whatever reason.

Seconded. I didn't make a thread when I changed my ideology from conservatism to libertarianism.

Why not?

It's no big deal. People don't care. You can make a thread about anarchocapitalism yourself, but don't make one about your conversion. Do it on your profile and people may comment, if they care. That's all that happened with me.

I just felt like I had to explain myself when I became anarchist since it's so radical.

Other anarchists exist. fail.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 7:44:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/19/2009 11:59:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
This is the most irritating argument I always hear. Don't blame the religion, blame the people. In my honest opinion, the only ones who are actually true to their religion are Muslims. They are the perfect example of someone who actually follows the word of their holy book.
Even the jihadists? And the forceful converters?

If Christians were true to their religion, they would stone all the atheists as commanded by Yahweh.

Love your neigbor.
You know who's really misrepresenting Christianity? All the peaceful people.

Loving one's neighbor does not misrepresent Christianity.
"The Lord is a man of war, the Lord is his name." - The Bible

He is of both war and peace.
"May the Lord of peace be with you."
And for those who deny that the Old Testament applies to Christians, refer to the video.

He said to love your neighbor. You don't stone the neighbors you love. That's a pretty obvious rule change.
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 9:06:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Follow Jesus's two greatest commandments, all other laws derive from these two main laws.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 10:51:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2009 7:44:02 AM, mongeese wrote:
At 12/19/2009 11:59:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
This is the most irritating argument I always hear. Don't blame the religion, blame the people. In my honest opinion, the only ones who are actually true to their religion are Muslims. They are the perfect example of someone who actually follows the word of their holy book.
Even the jihadists? And the forceful converters?

Yes.

If Christians were true to their religion, they would stone all the atheists as commanded by Yahweh.

Love your neigbor.

Really? Is that your rebuttal? I bet Hitler used peaceful language too. If you lived in Germany, all he had to say would be "love your neighbor" and he would have your vote. Honestly though, the reason why Jesus was peaceful and Yahweh slaughters millions, is because Jesus isn't Yahweh as Christianity wants us to believe. Jesus was just a peaceful philosopher, not God. And the majority of his words in the Bible are illegitimate. Go to the omitted books of the Bible and the Gnostic texts if you want to know what he really said.

You know who's really misrepresenting Christianity? All the peaceful people.

Loving one's neighbor does not misrepresent Christianity.
"The Lord is a man of war, the Lord is his name." - The Bible

He is of both war and peace.
"May the Lord of peace be with you."

You can't be both. Either you're for peace or you're for war.

And for those who deny that the Old Testament applies to Christians, refer to the video.

He said to love your neighbor. You don't stone the neighbors you love. That's a pretty obvious rule change.

Exactly, love your neighbor and stone everyone else. That's why the Bible allows people to have slaves as long as their from another nation.

Let me ask you, why do you only select the peaceful verses of the Bible and not the violent ones? Is it because you already have an existing moral code that filters what's moral and immoral in the Bible? Of course.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 4:56:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2009 6:54:26 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 12/19/2009 11:11:46 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:45:06 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:26:45 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:23:28 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:22:10 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/19/2009 9:16:38 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
..I post another thread whenever I update my blog? Like I just did.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...

(Warning: contains disturbing and graphic images)

It's usually annoying whenever you make a thread for whatever reason.

Seconded. I didn't make a thread when I changed my ideology from conservatism to libertarianism.

Why not?

It's no big deal. People don't care. You can make a thread about anarchocapitalism yourself, but don't make one about your conversion. Do it on your profile and people may comment, if they care. That's all that happened with me.

I just felt like I had to explain myself when I became anarchist since it's so radical.

Other anarchists exist. fail.

You think I don't know that? I didn't say I came up with the idea. It's just that most people don't get it at all; how there could be order.
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 4:57:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2009 7:42:17 AM, mongeese wrote:
Freedomaniac, I wouldn't have a problem with you using this one thread to post your updates.

That's a great idea, I'll do that. Thank you! :D
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 5:17:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2009 10:51:20 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 12/20/2009 7:44:02 AM, mongeese wrote:
At 12/19/2009 11:59:21 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
This is the most irritating argument I always hear. Don't blame the religion, blame the people. In my honest opinion, the only ones who are actually true to their religion are Muslims. They are the perfect example of someone who actually follows the word of their holy book.
Even the jihadists? And the forceful converters?

Yes.

Does the Quran not advocate peace between Muslims and People of the Book?
"And do not dispute with the followers of the Book except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One, and to Him do we submit" (29:46).

And does it not state that conversion must be volutnary? "Let there be no compulsion in religion" (2:256).
If Christians were true to their religion, they would stone all the atheists as commanded by Yahweh.

Love your neigbor.

Really? Is that your rebuttal? I bet Hitler used peaceful language too. If you lived in Germany, all he had to say would be "love your neighbor" and he would have your vote.
No, he'd have to advocate policies that adhere to "love your neighbor." Concentration camps? No.
Honestly though, the reason why Jesus was peaceful and Yahweh slaughters millions, is because Jesus isn't Yahweh as Christianity wants us to believe. Jesus was just a peaceful philosopher, not God.
Proof? I thought we were talking about Christians, so we're discussing under the premise of Christianity.
And the majority of his words in the Bible are illegitimate. Go to the omitted books of the Bible and the Gnostic texts if you want to know what he really said.

So you declare one book illegitimate, and the omitted ones correct? Wut?

You know who's really misrepresenting Christianity? All the peaceful people.

Loving one's neighbor does not misrepresent Christianity.
"The Lord is a man of war, the Lord is his name." - The Bible

He is of both war and peace.
"May the Lord of peace be with you."

You can't be both. Either you're for peace or you're for war.

Yes, you can. He can represent war when war is needed, and he can represent peace when peace is desired.
And for those who deny that the Old Testament applies to Christians, refer to the video.

He said to love your neighbor. You don't stone the neighbors you love. That's a pretty obvious rule change.

Exactly, love your neighbor and stone everyone else. That's why the Bible allows people to have slaves as long as their from another nation.

Technically, your slaves are your neighbors. And once you're a stone's throw away from somebody, they're your neighbor.

As for slavery, I don't recall Jesus advocating slavery.
Let me ask you, why do you only select the peaceful verses of the Bible and not the violent ones? Is it because you already have an existing moral code that filters what's moral and immoral in the Bible? Of course.

No, I just listen to Christ, as a Christian.
johngriswald
Posts: 1,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 5:21:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2009 10:51:20 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Exactly, love your neighbor and stone everyone else.
Except that your neighbor is defined to be everyone.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 8:27:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2009 8:26:06 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
Here is my latest entry:

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...

Replace "immensely" with "extremely".
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 8:33:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I just finished reading it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. However:

"I realized that because I can experience happiness, I have a moral responsibility to myself to pursue it..." - Freedomaniac

That does not seem to follow. Could you please clarify.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2009 8:35:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/20/2009 4:57:39 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/20/2009 7:42:17 AM, mongeese wrote:
Freedomaniac, I wouldn't have a problem with you using this one thread to post your updates.

That's a great idea, I'll do that. Thank you! :D

I agree, with the ability to talk about it.