Jump to topic:

Ask me anything

Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 7:22:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So the title is pretty much self-explanatory.
so ask away I guess?
"I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. A guy who would buy 10 thousand disposable cameras and take silliest pictures with. Someone to lay cuddled up on a blanket at night watching the night stars. But mostly; someone who would be my best friend & would never break my heart. He would just make me smile
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2013 8:02:09 PM
Where does morality come from?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 10:37:02 AM
My girlfriend wants me to fvck her in the booty. Should I do it?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 10:38:42 AM
At 9/19/2013 10:37:02 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Don't do it. God didn't make booties for that.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 3:37:38 PM
At 9/18/2013 7:59:38 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
What brings thee to debate.org?

for better help with becoming a better debater (that's some inproper grammar I just did)
"I want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. I want someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who is more goofy than romantic. A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. A guy who would buy 10 thousand disposable cameras and take silliest pictures with. Someone to lay cuddled up on a blanket at night watching the night stars. But mostly; someone who would be my best friend & would never break my heart. He would just make me smile
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 3:38:17 PM
At 9/18/2013 8:02:09 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
Where does morality come from?

I'm uhhh not sure, I'll get back to you on that one
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2013 3:40:12 PM
At 9/19/2013 10:18:06 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Why do I exist?

because you were born .... (that should be a legit answer for you)
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 5:08:31 PM
At 9/19/2013 10:37:02 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

uhhh don't do it? (i don't know how to answer this)
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 5:10:05 PM
Which porridge is the best?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Ver
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2013 5:43:51 PM
At 9/20/2013 5:16:14 PM, slo1 wrote:
Do you think a boy buying thousands of disposable cameras is environmentally irresponsible?

Uhm maybe if he doesn't dispose of them properly
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 2:12:53 AM
I need help with something, and its the difference between life and death. See I am trying to write a piece for an ensemble of 2 trumpets, a french horn, 2 trombones and tuba and I have until next week to get it done. I have decided on a chord progression for the tuba in concert key of G minor. He will be playing the root of each triad while the trombones alternate between melodies and harmonies on different inversions of the triads in concert G. The trumpets and F Horn however are still completely unprepared. I have written several simple melodies for them but putting it all together is starting to elude me as to how to pull it off correctly. I have decided to make it Rondo form to make it easier on myself, but the melodies don't lock together correct to form the ABACA sequence which I want. What should I do?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 10:45:10 AM
At 10/3/2013 2:12:53 AM, Smithereens wrote:
I need help with something, and its the difference between life and death. See I am trying to write a piece for an ensemble of 2 trumpets, a french horn, 2 trombones and tuba and I have until next week to get it done. I have decided on a chord progression for the tuba in concert key of G minor. He will be playing the root of each triad while the trombones alternate between melodies and harmonies on different inversions of the triads in concert G. The trumpets and F Horn however are still completely unprepared. I have written several simple melodies for them but putting it all together is starting to elude me as to how to pull it off correctly. I have decided to make it Rondo form to make it easier on myself, but the melodies don't lock together correct to form the ABACA sequence which I want. What should I do?

>more cowbell
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2013 12:40:19 PM
What's the Gospel?
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad