Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Have statistics on the Renaissance?

Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2009 7:24:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm looking for some graphs and such on what happened during the Renaissance for my next blog post. Much appreciated. :)
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
Nails
Posts: 62
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2009 8:08:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/21/2009 7:24:52 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
I'm looking for some graphs and such on what happened during the Renaissance for my next blog post. Much appreciated. :)

Have you tried Google searching it? I would try to help, but the extent of my ability to access renaissance information is typing 'Renaissance' in and pressing 'Search.'

Try different wording as well as using the unique functions that Google has built in to make searching easier. You can come up with some sources that aren't easily found at first glance.
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 12:05:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/21/2009 8:08:03 PM, Nails wrote:
At 12/21/2009 7:24:52 PM, Freedomaniac wrote:
I'm looking for some graphs and such on what happened during the Renaissance for my next blog post. Much appreciated. :)

Have you tried Google searching it? I would try to help, but the extent of my ability to access renaissance information is typing 'Renaissance' in and pressing 'Search.'

Try different wording as well as using the unique functions that Google has built in to make searching easier. You can come up with some sources that aren't easily found at first glance.

I tried all that but thanks anyway.
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 12:12:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Are you expecting free information? Free market says I should ask you for some green before you see some research I have done in your name.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 12:24:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 12:12:07 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Are you expecting free information? Free market says I should ask you for some green before you see some research I have done in your name.

I'm not asking you to do any research just if you could show something that wouldn't hassle you, with the reward of feeling good about being nice.
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 2:35:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 12:24:30 AM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/22/2009 12:12:07 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Are you expecting free information? Free market says I should ask you for some green before you see some research I have done in your name.

I'm not asking you to do any research just if you could show something that wouldn't hassle you, with the reward of feeling good about being nice.

I think I'll uphold the virtue of selfishness on this one and assert the idea that charity is not necessarily moral :p
President of DDO
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 3:43:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 2:35:35 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 12/22/2009 12:24:30 AM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/22/2009 12:12:07 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Are you expecting free information? Free market says I should ask you for some green before you see some research I have done in your name.

I'm not asking you to do any research just if you could show something that wouldn't hassle you, with the reward of feeling good about being nice.

I think I'll uphold the virtue of selfishness on this one and assert the idea that charity is not necessarily moral :p

It's moral if it makes you happy. I'm a Neo-Objectivist but I very much enjoy in helping people. Mostly for social status.
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
Freedomaniac
Posts: 365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 3:45:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 12:30:07 AM, Puck wrote:
Yes, but on what? O.o

Number of lyrical poems sang in a specific city during a given year?

Things pertaining to intellectualism. I would really like more graphs like the one I put on my new post, which I found here.
I am a moosepotomus, here me quack! *Grr, ruff, moo*

I am my own God and the free market is my Jesus.

http://freedomaniac.wordpress.com...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 4:57:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Would this help? http://www.debate.org...

Besides, statistic we have now lie common life expectancy weren't really recorded in those days.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 6:58:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Don't you crazy kids ever go to the library anymore?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
wonderwoman
Posts: 744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 7:34:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 3:43:36 AM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/22/2009 2:35:35 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 12/22/2009 12:24:30 AM, Freedomaniac wrote:
At 12/22/2009 12:12:07 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Are you expecting free information? Free market says I should ask you for some green before you see some research I have done in your name.

I'm not asking you to do any research just if you could show something that wouldn't hassle you, with the reward of feeling good about being nice.

I think I'll uphold the virtue of selfishness on this one and assert the idea that charity is not necessarily moral :p

It's moral if it makes you happy. I'm a Neo-Objectivist but I very much enjoy in helping people. Mostly for social status.

If whatever made me happy was moral, well the world would be a darker place
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2009 11:53:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/22/2009 7:34:14 AM, wonderwoman wrote:


If whatever made me happy was moral, well the world would be a darker place

Zing! She got you there.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.