Jump to topic:

The stranger shall live on

Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 11:24:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well I have thought about this for a while, and I shall go through with it. Presuming that DDO will exist forever, or the distant future at least, if that is so then DDO will outlive myself, so to prevent this I will, Have or find a child, Teach him the ways of the stranger, teach him how to speak and act like myself, give him my account details, and when finally I cease to exist the child will take over as myself, I will also instruct him to teach his son the same thing, and so on. Until we get to the point when the stranger never stops operating, just becomes something that lives on as the site lives on, an immortal being of sorts.
Turn around, go back.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 3:28:00 PM
*Thinks to self*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 3:34:25 PM
At 10/1/2013 3:32:56 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Tywin Lannister believes in the gods, he just doesn't like them very much.

Which one's, you have to be specific since there are 270 some odd deities.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2013 3:46:13 PM
At 10/1/2013 3:35:08 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Who cares?

No one.

NotReallySmart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 8:51:51 PM
At 10/1/2013 11:24:58 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Well I have thought about this for a while, and I shall go through with it. Presuming that DDO will exist forever, or the distant future at least, if that is so then DDO will outlive myself, so to prevent this I will, Have or find a child, Teach him the ways of the stranger, teach him how to speak and act like myself, give him my account details, and when finally I cease to exist the child will take over as myself, I will also instruct him to teach his son the same thing, and so on. Until we get to the point when the stranger never stops operating, just becomes something that lives on as the site lives on, an immortal being of sorts.

Let me be your apprentice, LORD STRANGER!
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 5:50:40 AM
At 10/12/2013 8:51:51 PM, NotReallySmart wrote:

Certainly, you can become myself when I'm gone.
Turn around, go back.
NotReallySmart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 6:45:29 AM
At 10/13/2013 5:50:40 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
At 10/12/2013 8:51:51 PM, NotReallySmart wrote:

Certainly, you can become myself when I'm gone.

Enlighten me with your ways, dear lord!
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux