Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Inspiration for the Dreary Forums

Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 2:53:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Be Happy. Feel Good. Be Present. Trust in Yourself. Think Positively. Be a Value Giver. Take Massive Action. Make Life Your Movie. There Is No Reason Why You're Not Enough.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 3:23:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 2:54:29 AM, Smithereens wrote:
I have been inspired to make this post.

How inspiring! :3
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 10:04:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 2:53:26 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Be Happy.
Denial makes everything better.

Feel Good.
And that's an order.

Be Present.
We like to have someone around to pity.

Trust in Yourself.
Since you can't trust anyone else.

Think Positively.
The power of positive thinking is to prepare you for new and greater disappointments.

Be a Value Giver.
'Cause life loves taking things from you.

Take Massive Action.
Get Massive Failure.

Make Life Your Movie.
Directed by an idiot who hasn't read the script.

There Is No Reason Why You're Not Enough.
So you should feel terrible.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 10:16:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 10:04:29 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/5/2013 2:53:26 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Be Happy.
Denial makes everything better.

Feel Good.
And that's an order.

Be Present.
We like to have someone around to pity.

Trust in Yourself.
Since you can't trust anyone else.

Think Positively.
The power of positive thinking is to prepare you for new and greater disappointments.

Be a Value Giver.
'Cause life loves taking things from you.

Take Massive Action.
Get Massive Failure.

Make Life Your Movie.
Directed by an idiot who hasn't read the script.

There Is No Reason Why You're Not Enough.
So you should feel terrible.

Negative reframing always puts me in a jolly mood.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 10:50:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 10:16:49 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/5/2013 10:04:29 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/5/2013 2:53:26 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Silly Things.

Terrible But True Things.

Negative reframing always puts me in a jolly mood.

I aim to please.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 10:55:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 10:04:29 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/5/2013 2:53:26 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Be Happy.
Denial makes everything better.

Feel Good.
And that's an order.

Be Present.
We like to have someone around to pity.

Trust in Yourself.
Since you can't trust anyone else.

Think Positively.
The power of positive thinking is to prepare you for new and greater disappointments.

Be a Value Giver.
'Cause life loves taking things from you.

Take Massive Action.
Get Massive Failure.

Make Life Your Movie.
Directed by an idiot who hasn't read the script.

There Is No Reason Why You're Not Enough.
So you should feel terrible.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 10:57:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 10:50:52 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/5/2013 10:16:49 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/5/2013 10:04:29 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/5/2013 2:53:26 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Silly Things.

Terrible But True Things.

Negative reframing always puts me in a jolly mood.

I aim to please.

Sigh... *unzips*
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Chrysippus
Posts: 2,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 10:59:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 10:57:49 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/5/2013 10:50:52 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/5/2013 10:16:49 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/5/2013 10:04:29 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/5/2013 2:53:26 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Silly Things.

Terrible But True Things.

Negative reframing always puts me in a jolly mood.

I aim to please.

Sigh... *unzips*

. . .no wonder you have to try so hard to keep a positive outlook on life. Put that away.
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2013 11:12:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/5/2013 10:59:42 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/5/2013 10:57:49 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/5/2013 10:50:52 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/5/2013 10:16:49 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 10/5/2013 10:04:29 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 10/5/2013 2:53:26 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Silly Things.

Terrible But True Things.

Negative reframing always puts me in a jolly mood.

I aim to please.

Sigh... *unzips*

. . .no wonder you have to try so hard to keep a positive outlook on life. Put that away.

fap fap fap *sheds tear* fap. fap.. fap... *introspection* fap fap fap
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.