-Kazekirion
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 2:21:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/8/2013 2:21:31 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Your avatar is still from when it is most beautiful person avatar week.

...Ergo change it immediately.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 3:36:36 PM
At 10/7/2013 8:38:48 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
What's new?

Nothin' much, bout you?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2013 9:54:55 PM
Everything collapsed due to the government shutdown and DDO is now operating as an autonomous pirate commune.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 8:25:30 AM
I remember that CP used to be for alcohol prohibition.

Wonder, when he's going to start sleeping w/ prostitutes and injecting himself w/ heroin and smoking crystal meth screaming "legalize everything" and finally go libertarian.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2013 8:45:35 AM
At 10/9/2013 8:25:30 AM, darkkermit wrote:
I remember that CP used to be for alcohol prohibition.

Wonder, when he's going to start sleeping w/ prostitutes and injecting himself w/ heroin and smoking crystal meth screaming "legalize everything" and finally go libertarian.

Ah, isn't that how is always happens. Republicanism is a gateway platform to stronger ideologies.

#SayNoToPolitics
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 1:31:20 PM
CP, you shouldn't waste yer time here. You should be out drinking instead.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2013 2:18:42 PM
At 10/10/2013 12:46:06 PM, Sitara wrote:
I got a biphobic comment today. Oh the joys of bigotry.

Sadly, you misunderstand people's intention... Instead of getting all upset and making accusations why don't you consider going and searching if what was said is true or not rather than just jumping to conclusions.. And also if you didn't like what was said, then maybe you have guilty conscience..? No?..

But I don't see why someone would be afraid of you or a homosexual since if I'm not mistaken your a human being, right? There's a difference between just asking questions and trying to understand someone's beliefs and sharing your beliefs, but there's a difference of just being plain rude and shoving info down your throat..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 1:05:48 PM
At 10/10/2013 2:18:42 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Sadly, you misunderstand people's intention... Instead of getting all upset and making accusations why don't you consider going and searching if what was said is true or not rather than just jumping to conclusions.. And also if you didn't like what was said, then maybe you have guilty conscience..? No?..

But I don't see why someone would be afraid of you or a homosexual since if I'm not mistaken your a human being, right? There's a difference between just asking questions and trying to understand someone's beliefs and sharing your beliefs, but there's a difference of just being plain rude and shoving info down your throat..
You told me that people can choose to be gay opr bisexual which is a slap in the face to every gay or bi and then you preceeded to tell me that being bisexual is a sin.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 11:39:31 PM
At 10/13/2013 1:05:48 PM, Sitara wrote:

You told me that people can choose to be gay opr bisexual which is a slap in the face to every gay or bi and then you preceeded to tell me that being bisexual is a sin.

Don't just take what I say, go and look.. If you think I'm wrong, prove it then.. And if I'm wrong I'll humbly admit I was wrong.. Look in the Bible..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Sitara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 2:36:37 PM
At 10/13/2013 11:39:31 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 10/13/2013 1:05:48 PM, Sitara wrote:

Don't just take what I say, go and look.. If you think I'm wrong, prove it then.. And if I'm wrong I'll humbly admit I was wrong.. Look in the Bible..

Send me the debate.