Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Weekly Stupid Season 2 Ep 10

imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 6:31:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
TONIGHT!!! We have our second ever three way on the show (not what youre hoping for though), The Weekly Stupid changes the previous changes to the show they made, The Weekly Stupid defends its title as the leading cause of butthurt on DDO, and I give South Park an unintentional plug in the show.

Voting for best of the best:
http://poll.pollcode.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 6:45:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
lol the opening warning
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 6:49:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good episode.

If it's possible you should make the visionary look more appealing.

The show needs more vibrant colors, especially when you are filming yourself doing your witty little banter before the top ten stupid statements.

Also, if possible you should change the background from that boring white wall to something more, ya know, exciting.

And comb your hair like you did back in your early days, because you looked at a professional newsman when you did that.

Sincerely, your fashionista.
Nolite Timere
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 6:51:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/11/2013 6:50:15 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Also, what's the closing song?

It's by Iconapop. I forgot the name of the song.
Ashton
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 6:52:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/11/2013 6:51:55 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 10/11/2013 6:50:15 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Also, what's the closing song?

The name of the song is I love it.

Thanks dawg. The song is catchy.
Nolite Timere
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 7:07:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/11/2013 6:54:35 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
Another terrific job, Imabench.

Thank ya
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 7:08:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/11/2013 6:49:51 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Good episode.

If it's possible you should make the visionary look more appealing.

The show needs more vibrant colors, especially when you are filming yourself doing your witty little banter before the top ten stupid statements.

Ill look into it

Also, if possible you should change the background from that boring white wall to something more, ya know, exciting.

And comb your hair like you did back in your early days, because you looked at a professional newsman when you did that.

lol ok <3

Sincerely, your fashionista.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 7:31:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.connectedmarketer.com...
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Subutai
Posts: 3,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 10:49:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Thank you for making the show longer again instead of a sound blur where I was still trying to comprehend statement 10 while you were saying statement 1. In this episode, I would have judged statement 3 to be stupider than statement 1.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2013 10:58:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/11/2013 10:49:11 PM, Subutai wrote:
Thank you for making the show longer again instead of a sound blur where I was still trying to comprehend statement 10 while you were saying statement 1. In this episode, I would have judged statement 3 to be stupider than statement 1.

Yeah we had an issue sorting the top 4 since they were all equally idiotic
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2013 11:35:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/11/2013 10:58:53 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/11/2013 10:49:11 PM, Subutai wrote:
Thank you for making the show longer again instead of a sound blur where I was still trying to comprehend statement 10 while you were saying statement 1. In this episode, I would have judged statement 3 to be stupider than statement 1.

Yeah we had an issue sorting the top 4 since they were all equally idiotic

Yeah, Imabench, Buddamoose, and I decided what the list was going to be. Originally, #4 and #5 on the list were flipped around, so we had to change that.

My main role on the council of evil is to help decide the order of the list.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2013 7:05:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Judging from the poll results, its almost unanimous that Adam2 is the biggest retard for this week.....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 12:06:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/11/2013 6:31:26 PM, imabench wrote:
TONIGHT!!! We have our second ever three way on the show (not what youre hoping for though), The Weekly Stupid changes the previous changes to the show they made, The Weekly Stupid defends its title as the leading cause of butthurt on DDO, and I give South Park an unintentional plug in the show.

Voting for best of the best:
http://poll.pollcode.com...



where is this WSA flamewar in which you speak of?!?!?!

To be fair, I attacked him on that quote too...that was stupid sh!t.
Thank you for voting!
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 12:12:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 12:06:41 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 10/11/2013 6:31:26 PM, imabench wrote:
TONIGHT!!! We have our second ever three way on the show (not what youre hoping for though), The Weekly Stupid changes the previous changes to the show they made, The Weekly Stupid defends its title as the leading cause of butthurt on DDO, and I give South Park an unintentional plug in the show.

Voting for best of the best:
http://poll.pollcode.com...



where is this WSA flamewar in which you speak of?!?!?!

Check the last episodes thread, its literally impossible to miss

To be fair, I attacked him on that quote too...that was stupid sh!t.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TheHitchslap
Posts: 1,231
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 12:25:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 12:12:18 AM, imabench wrote:
At 10/14/2013 12:06:41 AM, TheHitchslap wrote:
At 10/11/2013 6:31:26 PM, imabench wrote:
TONIGHT!!! We have our second ever three way on the show (not what youre hoping for though), The Weekly Stupid changes the previous changes to the show they made, The Weekly Stupid defends its title as the leading cause of butthurt on DDO, and I give South Park an unintentional plug in the show.

Voting for best of the best:
http://poll.pollcode.com...



where is this WSA flamewar in which you speak of?!?!?!

Check the last episodes thread, its literally impossible to miss


Thanks man!

Ma bad, I actually found it before I saw this LOL
Is it just me? Or are libertarians (old word for anarchists) more authoritarian in their convictions than most?

To be fair, I attacked him on that quote too...that was stupid sh!t.
Thank you for voting!
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 2:16:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
", but he is only fourteen, which means he has the brain capacity of only a dead squirrel"

Are you saying that 14-year olds all/generally have the cranial capacity of only a dead squirrel? Or do you mean all/generally 14-year olds are so excessively stupid that their brains can be compared to only that of a dead squirrel? I did find that comment funny, but I thought you were generalizing a little too much.
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 2:27:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 2:16:10 AM, NotReallySmart wrote:
", but he is only fourteen, which means he has the brain capacity of only a dead squirrel"

Are you saying that 14-year olds all/generally have the cranial capacity of only a dead squirrel? Or do you mean all/generally 14-year olds are so excessively stupid that their brains can be compared to only that of a dead squirrel? I did find that comment funny, but I thought you were generalizing a little too much.

He was just generalizing and being funny. I'm sure he isn't calling all 14 year olds stupid. Though he might be.

Another thing to note is that after almost 2 full seasons of the WS I haven't yet been featured in an episode (being quoted for saying something stupid). I call shennanigans.
Debate.org Moderator
NotReallySmart
Posts: 212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 2:51:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 2:27:18 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 10/14/2013 2:16:10 AM, NotReallySmart wrote:
", but he is only fourteen, which means he has the brain capacity of only a dead squirrel"

Are you saying that 14-year olds all/generally have the cranial capacity of only a dead squirrel? Or do you mean all/generally 14-year olds are so excessively stupid that their brains can be compared to only that of a dead squirrel? I did find that comment funny, but I thought you were generalizing a little too much.

He was just generalizing and being funny. I'm sure he isn't calling all 14 year olds stupid. Though he might be.

Another thing to note is that after almost 2 full seasons of the WS I haven't yet been featured in an episode (being quoted for saying something stupid). I call shennanigans.

I'll trust you words for now, till we hear directly from imabench.
There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love."

- Bernard of Clairvaux
sdavio
Posts: 1,798
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 7:56:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/11/2013 6:31:26 PM, imabench wrote:
TONIGHT!!! We have our second ever three way on the show (not what youre hoping for though), The Weekly Stupid changes the previous changes to the show they made, The Weekly Stupid defends its title as the leading cause of butthurt on DDO, and I give South Park an unintentional plug in the show.

Voting for best of the best:
http://poll.pollcode.com...

ima I wish you'd actually try to comprehend my objections to what you're doing, rather than just attack me and ignore my points.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:17:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 2:27:18 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 10/14/2013 2:16:10 AM, NotReallySmart wrote:
", but he is only fourteen, which means he has the brain capacity of only a dead squirrel"

Are you saying that 14-year olds all/generally have the cranial capacity of only a dead squirrel? Or do you mean all/generally 14-year olds are so excessively stupid that their brains can be compared to only that of a dead squirrel? I did find that comment funny, but I thought you were generalizing a little too much.

He was just generalizing and being funny. I'm sure he isn't calling all 14 year olds stupid. Though he might be.

Another thing to note is that after almost 2 full seasons of the WS I haven't yet been featured in an episode (being quoted for saying something stupid). I call shennanigans.

^ Nailed it
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 9:20:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 7:56:12 AM, sdavio wrote:
At 10/11/2013 6:31:26 PM, imabench wrote:
TONIGHT!!! We have our second ever three way on the show (not what youre hoping for though), The Weekly Stupid changes the previous changes to the show they made, The Weekly Stupid defends its title as the leading cause of butthurt on DDO, and I give South Park an unintentional plug in the show.

Voting for best of the best:
http://poll.pollcode.com...

ima I wish you'd actually try to comprehend my objections to what you're doing, rather than just attack me and ignore my points.

You accused me of being a racist white person who thinks that white people shouldnt have a say in political matters and that I suffered a mental breakdown just because I featured one thing you said on one episode a single time

You can go f*ck yourself, cause youre an idiot.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 14,349
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 7:28:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You guys, on youtube this episode has 100% dislikes someone with a youtube account needs to come to the rescue
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 7:37:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 7:28:41 PM, thett3 wrote:
You guys, on youtube this episode has 100% dislikes someone with a youtube account needs to come to the rescue

i got it
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 7:47:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Not to be annoying, but it irks me from a formatting sense:

On #10 (I believe...) you clarified context (what the "it" was) using parenthesis. Nothing wrong with that, and far be it from me to expect pandering to my preferences, but i happen to prefer when brackets are used to make it more obvious that's you putting that in there, since parentheses are common in original sources (alternatively, parentheses and different fonts). That's me being a formatting doucher I suppose, but it stood out to me.

I'll shut up now.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 8:26:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 7:47:53 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Not to be annoying, but it irks me from a formatting sense:

On #10 (I believe...) you clarified context (what the "it" was) using parenthesis. Nothing wrong with that, and far be it from me to expect pandering to my preferences, but i happen to prefer when brackets are used to make it more obvious that's you putting that in there, since parentheses are common in original sources (alternatively, parentheses and different fonts). That's me being a formatting doucher I suppose, but it stood out to me.

I'll shut up now.

I tried that, it causes a formatting issue in the program I use to put the episodes together and completely screws up the final product by inadvertently tampering with the coding behind the graphics....

So I have to use parenthesis instead >.>

(It pisses me off too)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2013 8:36:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/14/2013 8:26:09 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/14/2013 7:47:53 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
Not to be annoying, but it irks me from a formatting sense:

On #10 (I believe...) you clarified context (what the "it" was) using parenthesis. Nothing wrong with that, and far be it from me to expect pandering to my preferences, but i happen to prefer when brackets are used to make it more obvious that's you putting that in there, since parentheses are common in original sources (alternatively, parentheses and different fonts). That's me being a formatting doucher I suppose, but it stood out to me.

I'll shut up now.

I tried that, it causes a formatting issue in the program I use to put the episodes together and completely screws up the final product by inadvertently tampering with the coding behind the graphics....

So I have to use parenthesis instead >.>

(It pisses me off too)

Lol. Well then, considering your constraints, I withdraw my complaint, sir!
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2013 8:03:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/11/2013 6:52:55 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 10/11/2013 6:51:55 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 10/11/2013 6:50:15 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Also, what's the closing song?

The name of the song is I love it.

Thanks dawg. The song is catchy.

It is :)
0x5f3759df