Jump to topic:

Halloween (Time to Rage)

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 2:45:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Halloween, the day of the year where you accept candy from strangers, girls dress like sluts just because they can and everyone in their right mind gets wasted out of their mind.

Whether its booze, boobs or boos Halloween is the God of Debauchery's gift to mankind and you better be out enjoying it.

What are your Halloween plans?

My girlfriend and I are getting dressed up and getting wastey facey and it will be loads of jolly good fun.

Happy Halloween.
Andromeda_Z
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 2:49:50 PM
I'm stuck working until 9pm. After that maybe I can do something but even if I don't, who cares, I'm going to a death metal concert in Toronto this weekend anyway. :) Fvck yeah, lower age limit to buy alcohol *and* awesome music!
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 3:09:38 PM
At 10/31/2013 2:45:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Halloween, the day of the year where you accept candy from strangers, girls dress like sluts just because they can and everyone in their right mind gets wasted out of their mind.

Girls and guys dress like sluts... and it's wonderful. I won't be drinking tonight, though.

Whether its booze, boobs or boos Halloween is the God of Debauchery's gift to mankind and you better be out enjoying it.

That was beautifully said, CP. Quite beautiful indeed.

Sit in and read. I thought about getting smashed, but I've got to wake up tomorrow.

My girlfriend and I are getting dressed up and getting wastey facey and it will be loads of jolly good fun.

Happy Halloween.

haha hope you guys have fun
Tsar of DDO
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 3:12:02 PM
I get to play for a football game in a banana costume.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:02:44 PM
Also, my fraudulent claim from welfare hasn't gone through yet. Also, I don't hang around with the lads from home anymore because they're all addicted to drugs and I'm going clean. Also, I owe them money for drugs. I am absolutely disgusted to be sitting at home.
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:03:55 PM

Hide in a bush with a loaded crossbow and see if I can get a headshot on some zombies.
Turn around, go back.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 4:23:41 PM
Happy resurrection day to you CP and everyone else.

I'll just be at home looking after my siblings. My dads in the hospital. So yea. Moms with him. Usually on this holiday we as a family would give out candy and Gospel tracts.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 6:02:45 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:03:55 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

Hide in a bush with a loaded crossbow and see if I can get a headshot on some zombies.

Pro.

Make sure you're not sober!
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 6:02:59 PM
At 10/31/2013 3:09:38 PM, YYW wrote:

Girls and guys dress like sluts... and it's wonderful. I won't be drinking tonight, though.

That was beautifully said, CP. Quite beautiful indeed.

Why thank you good sir.

Sit in and read. I thought about getting smashed, but I've got to wake up tomorrow.

Happy Halloween.

haha hope you guys have fun
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 6:07:18 PM

share both the sh!t and whiz out of kids of all ages

Happy Halloween.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 6:25:26 PM
At 10/31/2013 4:23:41 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I'll just be at home looking after my siblings. My dads in the hospital. So yea. Moms with him. Usually on this holiday we as a family would give out candy and Gospel tracts.

Hope your father is alright.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 6:29:04 PM
I volunteer at a afterschool program for K-5, and I'm in charge of he K-2 section. We're going trick-or-treating right now, and they are way to much of a handful. They just tried to steal all the candy from some poor old woman's door step a few minutes ago...but they are really adorable. But I feel like some pack animal; they all want piggyback rides...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 7:06:48 PM
At 10/31/2013 6:25:26 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/31/2013 4:23:41 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Hope your father is alright.

Thank you.
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 7:08:30 PM
At 10/31/2013 6:29:04 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I volunteer at a afterschool program for K-5, and I'm in charge of he K-2 section. We're going trick-or-treating right now, and they are way to much of a handful. They just tried to steal all the candy from some poor old woman's door step a few minutes ago...but they are really adorable. But I feel like some pack animal; they all want piggyback rides...

Sounds like your good with kids. That's a good trait to have. And enjoy it now because one day they'll be grown up and maybe gone from your life.
"Good Times" ~ Max
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 7:09:33 PM
At 10/31/2013 7:08:30 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Sounds like your good with kids. That's a good trait to have. And enjoy it now because one day they'll be grown up and maybe gone from your life.

I will, and I do.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 7:13:47 PM
At 10/31/2013 7:09:33 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/31/2013 7:08:30 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

I will, and I do.

That's good. :)
"Good Times" ~ Max
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2013 7:24:41 PM
Playing video games, and wishing there were more interesting debate topics.

Basically, what I do every night.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown