Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Karate kid?

comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 11:35:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
How dumb is this remake going to be?

Will smith's kid is cool but no Daniel LaRusso and Jakie is cool to but no Mr. Miyagi.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 11:39:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I used to love the Three Ninjas moves when I was a kid... with Tum Tum lol if anyone remembers it or has seen it/them...? They had sequels.
President of DDO
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 11:39:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/30/2009 11:38:54 PM, theLwerd wrote:
It looks wack, but it'll be aimed at a younger crowd.

But they are killing it.

Ahhhhhhhhhh
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 11:40:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/30/2009 11:39:46 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/30/2009 11:38:54 PM, theLwerd wrote:
It looks wack, but it'll be aimed at a younger crowd.

But they are killing it.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Well don't think of it as a re-make -- just an entirely new movie all-together :)
President of DDO
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 11:41:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/30/2009 11:39:20 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I used to love the Three Ninjas moves when I was a kid... with Tum Tum lol if anyone remembers it or has seen it/them...? They had sequels.

I loved it, i liked colt though.

But i did not like the sequels.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 11:44:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/30/2009 11:39:20 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I used to love the Three Ninjas moves when I was a kid... with Tum Tum lol if anyone remembers it or has seen it/them...? They had sequels.

OMG I know what you're talking about! I loooooved those movies!!!
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 11:44:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/30/2009 11:42:39 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/30/2009 11:41:12 PM, Puck wrote:
How do you kill an already crap movie? :P

Whatever, it is a classic.

Classic B grade rubbish. :D
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 11:46:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/30/2009 11:44:42 PM, Puck wrote:
At 12/30/2009 11:42:39 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/30/2009 11:41:12 PM, Puck wrote:
How do you kill an already crap movie? :P

Whatever, it is a classic.

Classic B grade rubbish. :D

Are you serious? I love the Karate Kid movies. True classics.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 11:48:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/30/2009 11:46:23 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 12/30/2009 11:44:42 PM, Puck wrote:
At 12/30/2009 11:42:39 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 12/30/2009 11:41:12 PM, Puck wrote:
How do you kill an already crap movie? :P

Whatever, it is a classic.

Classic B grade rubbish. :D

Are you serious? I love the Karate Kid movies. True classics.

Except the last one. and the third was so-so.

But the first one was great.
Second was ok.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2009 11:50:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 12/30/2009 11:44:25 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 12/30/2009 11:39:20 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I used to love the Three Ninjas moves when I was a kid... with Tum Tum lol if anyone remembers it or has seen it/them...? They had sequels.

OMG I know what you're talking about! I loooooved those movies!!!

Me two, just the first one.

That old grandfather was a stretch for passing as an ninja.
He could barely walk.