Boy Gets Revenge On Sister

Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 7:09:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Site does not load.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 7:43:16 PM
Who the hell keeps a list labelled "People whose genitals I want to play with?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 7:59:54 PM
I would say that he just completely ruined her, but she was fvcked up to begin with.

I love facebook like you love cock.

In fairness to him he is the king of revenge.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 8:31:27 PM
This is win.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:02:11 PM
I personally think that it was immature, to post that.
She should have drawn up some papers suing her brother for an Invasion.
kfc
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:16:00 PM
At 1/1/2010 8:31:27 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
This is win.

On the contrary. It is fail, followed by more fail. His sister should not have gotten him in trouble; nevertheless, he deserved to be grounded, and unjustifiably violated his sister's privacy in response.

I don't see why this is funny. It's just sad and mean.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:24:05 PM
I personally think it's hilarious, but F'd up for sure. The more appropriate thing to do would have been to just hold it over her head (like scan it, save it and threaten to post it) so that he could bribe her with it or whatever and to get back at her via blackmail for a little while instead of actually doing it. Then, she could have told everyone that her brother had a PLAN to get back at her (and deny it ahead of time like Leafrod suggested). For him to actually post it was a little much. He should have taken his 3 month punishment like a man. Is he seriously that much of a little b-tch that 3 months caused him to do that? To turn his back on his own sister makes him a huge c-nt. However, it's still hilarious. That belongs on the FML website fo sho.
President of DDO
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:25:17 PM
At 1/1/2010 9:16:00 PM, MTGandP wrote:
This is win.

On the contrary. It is fail, followed by more fail. His sister should not have gotten him in trouble; nevertheless, he deserved to be grounded, and unjustifiably violated his sister's privacy in response.

She obviously violated his privacy first to find the cans, so that justifies his snooping.

And its funny because we don't know them.
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:28:28 PM
At 1/1/2010 9:24:05 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I personally think it's hilarious, but F'd up for sure. The more appropriate thing to do would have been to just hold it over her head (like scan it, save it and threaten to post it) so that he could bribe her with it or whatever and to get back at her via blackmail for a little while instead of actually doing it. Then, she could have told everyone that her brother had a PLAN to get back at her (and deny it ahead of time like Leafrod suggested). For him to actually post it was a little much. He should have taken his 3 month punishment like a man. Is he seriously that much of a little b-tch that 3 months caused him to do that? To turn his back on his own sister makes him a huge c-nt. However, it's still hilarious. That belongs on the FML website fo sho.

The more appropriate thing to do would have been to blackmail her? He should have just shown his parents.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:43:36 PM
"what are you gonna do? tell mom and dad that i uploaded your d--k sucking list to facebook? go ahead."

I fell out of my seat laughing on that comment.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 9:58:16 PM
At 1/1/2010 9:43:36 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
"what are you gonna do? tell mom and dad that i uploaded your d--k sucking list to facebook? go ahead."

I fell out of my seat laughing on that comment.

It's the perfect payback in that regard haha. He's gonna get some major female whiplash at school though.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2010 10:13:18 PM
This is win.

On the contrary. It is fail, followed by more fail.
"On the contrary"? You must be new to the internetz.

Fail + Fail = Epic Win

His sister should not have gotten him in trouble; nevertheless, he deserved to be grounded, and unjustifiably violated his sister's privacy in response.

So his sister was justified in violating his privacy, but he is not justified in violating hers. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 12:42:39 AM
At 1/1/2010 9:25:17 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
This is win.

She obviously violated his privacy first to find the cans, so that justifies his snooping.
So . . . two wrongs make a right?

Does that mean that they suffered any less?
MTGandP
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 12:45:49 AM
At 1/1/2010 10:13:18 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
So his sister was justified in violating his privacy, but he is not justified in violating hers. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Not what I said. She was not justified in violating his privacy, but at the same time he was not justified in hiding beer in his room. His parents have a right to punish him as they see fit (within reason). The best thing overall would have been if he had NOT been hiding beer -- defying the law, his parent's wishes, and common sense -- and she had NOT been snooping around in his room.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 1:12:51 AM
At 1/2/2010 12:45:49 AM, MTGandP wrote:
At 1/1/2010 10:13:18 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

Not what I said. She was not justified in violating his privacy, but at the same time he was not justified in hiding beer in his room.
Sure he is. It would be different maybe if his relation to his parents was essentially a free market tenancy, but since runaways can have police force used against them for running away, this makes them a prisoner for no crime, meaning he is quite justified in trying to find a bit of relief from this prisoner status :).

As for beer in general rather than in relation to parents, that's simply prisoner status with the whole world as a prison.
NotPurpleHaze
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 2:56:39 AM
At 1/2/2010 12:42:39 AM, MTGandP wrote:
At 1/1/2010 9:25:17 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:
This is win.

So . . . two wrongs make a right?

The right in this case would have been them being even.

Does that mean that they suffered any less?

Obviously not.
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 5:47:56 AM
So much win with this.
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 9:35:28 AM
At 1/1/2010 9:28:28 PM, NotPurpleHaze wrote:

The more appropriate thing to do would have been to blackmail her? He should have just shown his parents.

True...
President of DDO
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 9:45:20 AM
I'd say the list is hilarious, but he seriously f*cked his sister over by posting in on fb. He should have definitely showed it to their parents and gotten her 3 months. That said his sister violating his privacy merited some punishment, but not the destruction of her social life.
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

reveal why you answer with a question mark
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
ToastOfDestiny
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 9:45:31 AM
But I lol'd at the list itself XD.
Our demise and industrial destruction
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

reveal why you answer with a question mark
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...