Jump to topic:

10,000 posts

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 6:26:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's been an enlightening two years, to say the least. I've met more characters and witnessed more conversations (from the quaint, to the strikingly brilliant) than I could have ever anticipated when I first joined. And while its been two years riddled with dissent and flamewars, I've gained a perspective on the world, an interest in certain issues, exposure to a diverse range of opinions from some very well-read individuals, a vocabulary, and awesome college app material that I wouldn't have received anywhere else.

So, thank you DDO :)

Without further ado, I leave you with my official theme song to your right
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 6:46:28 PM
Just counted up all my posts and I only have 15,487. Don't think I'm forgetting an account either. Damn, no party for another while.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2013 10:11:45 PM
At 11/9/2013 6:26:27 PM, 000ike wrote:
It's been an enlightening two years, to say the least. I've met more characters and witnessed more conversations (from the quaint, to the strikingly brilliant) than I could have ever anticipated when I first joined. And while its been two years riddled with dissent and flamewars, I've gained a perspective on the world, an interest in certain issues, exposure to a diverse range of opinions from some very well-read individuals, a vocabulary, and awesome college app material that I wouldn't have received anywhere else.

So, thank you DDO :)

Without further ado, I leave you with my official theme song to your right

Congrats, Ike.

Best of luck with the college app process.

(:
Tsar of DDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2013 6:00:43 PM
Good job.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~