#6. Harlan
#7. theLwerd
#9. comoncents
#12. AlexHanson_911
#14. Cody_Franklin

Deceased:
Deceased Players:
#1 - Wonderwoman - Anti-Bellum - Goon - Georgia - Shot by Rebecca DP1
#2 - wjmelements - Pro-Bellum - Governor (could stop one lynch) - Williams - Killed by the Anti-Bellum during NP1
#3 - Vi_Veri - Anti-Bellum - Prostitute - Danielle - Shot by an unknown assassin during NP1
#4 - Mongoose - Pro-Bellum - Hider - Jackson - Lynched by Town DP2
#5 - leet4a1 - Pro-Bellum - Plain Villager - Johnson - Killed by Mafia NP2
#6 - ToastofDestiny - Pro-Bellum - Inventor - Troi - Killed by an unknown assassin on NP3
#7 - Clockwork - Third Party - Serial Killer - John Doe - Killed by Mafia NP3
#8 - Nags - Townie - Doctor - Lockhart - Killed by Mafia NP 4

STORY:
==================
The House of Lockhart: 8:39 PM
==================
A group of men burst through the door with AK-47s, and sprayed the living room. Upon their search, no one appeared to be there. They all walked into the bedroom to find Doctor Lockhart sweating in bed. He was clearly dying of some sort of illness. The whore-ish one walked in and Lockhart said "They should have killed you yesterday..", the whore replied "Don't I know it" and shot him in the head.
NAGS, THE DOCTOR HAS DIED

==================
Somewhere in town: 6:45 AM
==================
The men and women of the mafia gathered around the godfather, they knew it was almost time. "My brothers and sisters, we need one more day. ONE. Thats all we need. Just pray, it all rests with one, ONE DAY, ONE LYNCH, and the victory could be ours."

This is it. They knew it was nearing the end. This was.....the end.

BEGIN PLAY

Krfournier (Krfournier) 1/5
BellumQuodPacis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 1:04:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I honestly apologize sincerely. I was preparing for a debate tournament next weekend and have been extremely busy with family matters. Please forgive me. Day phase ends in 100 hours.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 1:16:53 PM
So Puck is the prostitute. I knew we should have killed him. Lynch Puck. Let's actually all vote and make it happen this time, people. Also, now that Nags has died, I'm going to have to use my protective ability on myself tonight. Sorry guys.
President of DDO
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 1:26:18 PM
At 1/2/2010 1:16:53 PM, theLwerd wrote:
So Puck is the prostitute. I knew we should have killed him. Lynch Puck. Let's actually all vote and make it happen this time, people. Also, now that Nags has died, I'm going to have to use my protective ability on myself tonight. Sorry guys.

I like that, Lynch Puck.

Dude, you have to make a case, it has been so long so i would start from scratch.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 1:26:33 PM
At 1/2/2010 1:26:18 PM, comoncents wrote:

I like that, Lynch Puck.

Dude, you have to make a case, it has been so long so i would start from scratch.

Lynch Puck
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 1:33:10 PM

What about KRFournier?
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 1:36:00 PM
At 1/2/2010 1:33:10 PM, comoncents wrote:

What about KRFournier?

"KRFournier

Now I KNOW Nags is lying because I'm Lockhart!"
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 1:38:57 PM
At 1/2/2010 1:33:10 PM, comoncents wrote:

What about KRFournier?

I know we thought he was the jester but did the cop investigate him?
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 1:42:07 PM
At 1/2/2010 1:26:33 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/2/2010 1:26:18 PM, comoncents wrote:

I like that, Lynch Puck.

UNLynch Puck

Lynch Krfournier
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 2:28:48 PM
Comconetns - Puck is mafia. Read the story. You not voting for him just makes you look suspicious when it's so obvious that he (Puck) is mafia.
President of DDO
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 2:49:08 PM
At 1/2/2010 2:28:48 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Comconetns - Puck is mafia. Read the story. You not voting for him just makes you look suspicious when it's so obvious that he (Puck) is mafia.

I know what you are saying but he looks like 80% mafia, KRFournier claimed to be the doctor and we know nags was.

They fought over it for a few minutes.

I just think we need to put more pressure on him since now we know he lied.
We need to be sure this time.

We are on the ropes!
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 2:52:10 PM
Between the forums and PMs, I lost track of where KRF claimed to be the Doctor. Can you copy pasta? If KRF did in fact say that he was the Doctor then of course we'll put some pressure on him. I'm sure we have townie killing abilities that can target either him or Puck tonight if KRF turns out to have a bogus story.
President of DDO
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 3:54:35 PM
http://www.debate.org...

Nags

I'm the doctor. I protected theLwerd last night. You can check back in the first day phase, I wanted to make sure that theLwerd was JOAT because I didn't trust her. I questioned her a bit aggressively. Her kill of WW assured me. I'm Lockhart, the Pro-Bellum Doctor.
Thursday, December 03, 2009 @ 4:28:12 PM

----------------------------------------------------------
Posted by:
KRFournier

Now I KNOW Nags is lying because I'm Lockhart!

------------------------------------------
Nags

KRF obviously is mafia is he wants to lynch me so badly over sticking up for mongoose. He knows I'm doctor. MONGOOSE DOES THE RANDOM LYNCH NUMBER GENERATOR EVERY GAME. Kapeesh?

-----------------------------------------
Puck

How would Nags know your name to copy, KRF? If we was mafia with an investigate (or part of a team that has that skill) he would know your role anyway to know the name and ability, thus revealing it while being challenged by you would be a high order of stupidity.

More likely you are lying.

----------------------------------------------
Nags

"Now I KNOW Nags is lying because I'm Lockhart!"

Lol. You just dug yourself a hole there, buddy. If I get lynched, they see I'm Lockhart and you get lynched right away. Dumbass.

"Do you defend him every game?"

Nope. Because no one has been stupid enough to call a lynch of him for it. :P

--------------------------------------------------------
But than you said.

theLwerd

I'm pretty sure that KRF is the jester. I'm onto his strategy. He's role claiming doctor to counter-claim Nags, because when the town sees that Nags is the doctor, he's going to get lynched which seems like his goal. I've come to this conclusion because my gut hunch is telling me that Nags is not lying. I'm onto KRF's erratic behavior; he was never good at lying to me lol. I encourage people unvoting Nags (because I believe his role claim) and also encourage that the town not lynch KRF because I'm sure he's the jester. In Bellum's epic mafia PM game, Panda used this *same* tactic on me when I was the doctor and he was the jester.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 4:18:55 PM
o0o right - I remember now. Well I still think KRF is the Jester. I'm keeping my vote for Puck. If anything, one of our townie kill abilities should take out KRF. That's a given. If nobody else does, I will... becase I know I will survive at least one more night (I have my protective ability that I can use on myself).
President of DDO
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 4:28:22 PM
At 1/2/2010 3:54:35 PM, comoncents wrote:
But than you said.

theLwerd

I'm pretty sure that KRF is the jester. I'm onto his strategy. He's role claiming doctor to counter-claim Nags, because when the town sees that Nags is the doctor, he's going to get lynched which seems like his goal. I've come to this conclusion because my gut hunch is telling me that Nags is not lying. I'm onto KRF's erratic behavior; he was never good at lying to me lol. I encourage people unvoting Nags (because I believe his role claim) and also encourage that the town not lynch KRF because I'm sure he's the jester. In Bellum's epic mafia PM game, Panda used this *same* tactic on me when I was the doctor and he was the jester.

I pointed it out first.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 4:31:13 PM
At 1/2/2010 4:28:22 PM, LeafRod wrote:
At 1/2/2010 3:54:35 PM, comoncents wrote:
But than you said.

theLwerd

I pointed it out first.

Yeah, i saw that you did.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 5:48:17 PM
Eh, how can I be the role blocker? Vi_Veri, was the mafia role blocker, who died NP1. Day Phase 3(?) the story was that the mafia were intruded upon by the person resembling, Vi_Veri.

If I was mafia then I wouldn't be intruding upon them.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 10:43:03 PM
No, Puck, the story implies that the person we should have lynched the other day -- you -- is the Godfather. Your story wasn't good then and it isn't now. KRF's arrogance in asserting Doctor means he's the Jester (it would be too obvious that he were mafia if he pulled that card, which I know he's way too smart of a player to do). Also, Puck, I remember you avoiding a role claim like crazy upon questioning to do so. Now that the Doctor's dead, there's really no reason not to role claim. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Your time has come, homie.
President of DDO
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 10:56:03 PM
At 1/2/2010 10:43:03 PM, theLwerd wrote:
No, Puck, the story implies that the person we should have lynched the other day -- you -- is the Godfather. Your story wasn't good then and it isn't now. KRF's arrogance in asserting Doctor means he's the Jester (it would be too obvious that he were mafia if he pulled that card, which I know he's way too smart of a player to do). Also, Puck, I remember you avoiding a role claim like crazy upon questioning to do so. Now that the Doctor's dead, there's really no reason not to role claim. Regardless, it doesn't matter. Your time has come, homie.

Role claimed last day phase. Story implies the roleblocker should have been killed, not who that person is.