Jump to topic:

If you could have a unicorn....

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:00:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well I'd be putting it up for auction pretty sharpish so I'd leave that to the new owners to decide.

Unless it has magic powers.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:01:58 PM
I would harness it's power to make me the best debater ever!!!

The first thing I would do is make 12 debates against Lwerd.
kfc
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:03:18 PM
At 1/2/2010 8:01:58 PM, Koopin wrote:

Brutus
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:04:45 PM
At 1/2/2010 8:01:58 PM, Koopin wrote:

If it were that powerful wouldn't it be better to use it to enslave her in a dastardly fashion, or fight crime, or combine the two. Hmmm....
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:06:05 PM
I'd sell it for an extravagant amount. What the hell would I need a unicorn for? I don't care if it flies either, as I can buy a jet-pack or hovercraft with the tens of millions I get.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:08:28 PM
At 1/2/2010 8:06:05 PM, Nags wrote:
I'd sell it for an extravagant amount. What the hell would I need a unicorn for? I don't care if it flies either,

No that would be a Pegasus.
Or a Pegacorn, or a Unisus...

as I can buy a jet-pack or hovercraft with the tens of millions I get.

Wise words.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:08:48 PM
I'd sell it for an extravagant amount. What the hell would I need a unicorn for? I don't care if it flies either, as I can buy a jet-pack or hovercraft with the tens of millions I get.

But could you stab people though the heart with the jet pack?
Unicorn horns, epic awsomeness
kfc
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:10:50 PM
At 1/2/2010 8:08:48 PM, Koopin wrote:

Freud would have so much to say about that.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:12:18 PM
At 1/2/2010 8:08:28 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Flying unicorns exist!!! ...says google images.
http://images.google.com...

Wise words.

Indeed.

Real-life lightsaber > unicorn horn.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:14:32 PM
At 1/2/2010 8:12:18 PM, Nags wrote:
At 1/2/2010 8:08:28 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Flying unicorns exist!!! ...says google images.
http://images.google.com...

Wise words.

Indeed.

Real-life lightsaber > unicorn horn.

Real-life lightsabers have been know to short out at high altitudes. You can not use one in the air.
kfc
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:16:31 PM
At 1/2/2010 8:14:32 PM, Koopin wrote:
Real-life lightsabers have been know to short out at high altitudes. You can not use one in the air.

Then I'll gladly take the liberty of pulling out my Desert Eagle pistol and shoot the unicorn between the eyes.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 8:20:42 PM
At 1/2/2010 8:16:31 PM, Nags wrote:
At 1/2/2010 8:14:32 PM, Koopin wrote:

Then I'll gladly take the liberty of pulling out my Desert Eagle pistol and shoot the unicorn between the eyes.

Silly boy, don't you know that unicorns have a special layer of skin to protect them from D.E.P's? It is called the sleetiod, The keeper of the unicorns decided that there would be evil people like you who would want to harm them. So he cast a magic spell on them to protect them. Guess he was right..
kfc
johngriswald
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2010 9:15:46 PM
Mr. Unicorn
Having problems with the fans site? Suggestions? Can't log in? Forgot your password? Want to be an editor and write opinion pieces? PM Me and I'll get it sorted out.

ddofans.com