Jump to topic:

You Decide

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 9:54:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I heard this a long time ago and I thought it was hilarious as most cruel things (that don't happen to us) tend to be. What a shame though. People are effed up.
President of DDO
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 10:42:17 AM
What I would have said was that I was raped. And was to ashamed to tell him.
But it's a good thing she really found out that he was a jerk.

I think frank was a better choice.
kfc
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 11:03:19 AM
At 1/3/2010 10:42:17 AM, Koopin wrote:
What I would have said was that I was raped. And was to ashamed to tell him.

That would have been the better approach than trying to say that you were wasted.

Still, at least that kind of thing got out, though it shouldn't have gotten out on the radio.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
snelld7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 12:58:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That what she gets for trying to raise his blood pressure!!! lmao... What happened to all the "I just hope we can get past this and love each other" talk??? BAHAHAHA

But ya it is horrible that he's been with her sister... I don't necessarrily thing it's a thing of who's faut it is... But it's pretty funny... btw the radio person is actually a good person for at least TRYING to stop the embarrassement on the air!! lol...
What happens when an irresistable force meets an immovable object? It goes around, DUH!!
snelld7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 1:00:14 PM
At 1/3/2010 12:58:36 PM, snelld7 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That what she gets for trying to raise his blood pressure!!! lmao... What happened to all the "I just hope we can get past this and love each other" talk??? BAHAHAHA

But ya it is horrible that he's been with her sister... I don't necessarrily thing it's a thing of who's faut it is... But it's pretty funny... btw the radio person is actually a good person for at least TRYING to stop the embarrassement on the air!! lol...

Wait, I think the wife did the worse thing (iif it were true) but because it's a prank definately the husband!!! That is definately what she gets for trying to embarrass him on the air instead of just buying the d@mn tickets...
What happens when an irresistable force meets an immovable object? It goes around, DUH!!
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 1:28:02 PM
At 1/3/2010 1:00:14 PM, snelld7 wrote:
At 1/3/2010 12:58:36 PM, snelld7 wrote:

Wait, I think the wife did the worse thing (iif it were true) but because it's a prank definately the husband!!! That is definately what she gets for trying to embarrass him on the air instead of just buying the d@mn tickets...

Wow, what a dummy.
Crazy, speechless.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 2:24:01 PM
Apparently relationships need a safeword even if they aren't kinky.

Why are you saying she provoked this? She did it after he was sleeping with the sister, not before.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 2:25:15 PM
In other words, this was a good development. This is the sort of thing a wife oughta know :).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 2:38:34 PM
At 1/3/2010 2:24:01 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Why are you saying she provoked this? She did it after he was sleeping with the sister, not before.

You forget the exception "while."
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 2:41:31 PM
At 1/3/2010 2:38:34 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

???

I do not understand your comment.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 2:59:37 PM
At 1/3/2010 2:41:31 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/3/2010 2:38:34 PM, PoeJoe wrote:

???

I do not understand your comment.

I was joking.

But technically, let's say the husband and the wife were stuck in a room, for no particular reason. They are staring at each other. There is no one around. Then, the husband hears his phone ring. He picks up. Immediately after hearing his child is not his, the husband seduces the wife's sister, and, because he doesn't have too much stamina, finishes in thirty seconds. All this occurs while still on the phone.

Then the husband says, "Well, I've been sleeping with your sister."
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 3:24:19 PM
Theoretically possible, but the video specified he'd started a year ago.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 3:51:55 PM
I agree that this was a good (though sad) thing to happen to the couple. The wife's thing was a joke -- she was teasing him for a good cause in getting the tickets. Meanwhile, the husband was a detestable human being and he deserves (1) the public humiliation... along with her sister and (2) a divorce. While it's sad that the wife had to be humiliated in front of a whole bunch of people, I've found that anger is very useful in being strong to get out of bad relationships. She would have just been devastated if this were a private revelation but the public humiliation probably made it easier for her to be pissed and get the support she needed from people to move on. Plus, while I don't judge people's sex lives, it was majorly effed up what the husband and sister did. They deserve the backlash that inevitably followed from family and friends after abusing that poor woman's trust like that. Tsk tsk.
President of DDO
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 3:56:36 PM
At 1/3/2010 3:51:55 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I agree that this was a good (though sad) thing to happen to the couple. The wife's thing was a joke -- she was teasing him for a good cause in getting the tickets. Meanwhile, the husband was a detestable human being and he deserves (1) the public humiliation... along with her sister and (2) a divorce. While it's sad that the wife had to be humiliated in front of a whole bunch of people, I've found that anger is very useful in being strong to get out of bad relationships. She would have just been devastated if this were a private revelation but the public humiliation probably made it easier for her to be pissed and get the support she needed from people to move on. Plus, while I don't judge people's sex lives, it was majorly effed up what the husband and sister did. They deserve the backlash that inevitably followed from family and friends after abusing that poor woman's trust like that. Tsk tsk.

Amen.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 5:00:44 PM
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 5:14:15 PM
At 1/3/2010 5:04:17 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Personally, I would say that guy needs to either...

1. Get his tool cut off.

or

2. Have some kind of surgery done to where the nerves in his penis are completely deadened, or are otherwise rendered numb.

Interesting. Out of curiosity would you endorse similar mutilation for the woman in R_R's vid?
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 5:15:39 PM
At 1/3/2010 5:14:15 PM, feverish wrote:

1. Get his tool cut off.

or

2. Have some kind of surgery done to where the nerves in his penis are completely deadened, or are otherwise rendered numb.

Interesting. Out of curiosity would you endorse similar mutilation for the woman in R_R's vid?

I haven't watched it.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 5:18:35 PM
At 1/3/2010 5:15:39 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

1. Get his tool cut off.

or

I haven't watched it.

Oh, I've seen that before. Yes, I probably would.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 5:33:42 PM
At 1/3/2010 5:18:35 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

1. Get his tool cut off.

or

I haven't watched it.

Dontcha think that's a little extreme?
LeafRod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 5:33:43 PM

1. Get his tool cut off.

or

Why...?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 5:41:50 PM
At 1/3/2010 5:33:43 PM, LeafRod wrote:

Why...?

Obviously because he thinks the punishments fits the crime. He clearly holds fidelity and trust to an exceptionally high standard. Even if you disagree, it's pretty obvious that that's the answer as to why. I personally don't think that all THAT is necessary... ouch... but I do believe that the backlash from friends and family (and the public) is fitting. I mean he made a fool out of his wife so he deserves to be made a fool of, imo. Getting his peen chopped off is another story. But again, I guess Cody holds trust and fidelity to that high of a standard. And good for him :) I don't cheat either.
President of DDO
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2010 5:49:55 PM
At 1/3/2010 5:33:42 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 1/3/2010 5:18:35 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

1. Get his tool cut off.

or

I haven't watched it.

Dontcha think that's a little extreme?

No. I don't. If you cannot remain faithful, you don't deserve to ever feel that sort of physical gratification again; it's actually quite fitting that what was once an instrument of pleasure becomes an instrument of punishment.