Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

If u have guts .......

Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 4:16:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Show up!
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 8:52:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/23/2013 4:19:24 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
I posses internal organs, so I make myself apparent.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 12:50:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/23/2013 4:19:24 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
I posses internal organs, so I make myself apparent.

Sorry what are you talking about? I'm asking for debate, convincing discussion and DECENT guts to show up here.........!!!!!
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
PatriotPerson
Posts: 1,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 8:28:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/23/2013 12:50:26 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 11/23/2013 4:19:24 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
I posses internal organs, so I make myself apparent.

Sorry what are you talking about? I'm asking for debate, convincing discussion and DECENT guts to show up here.........!!!!!

Then make a flippin' debate.
"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan" -JFK
"You all stink like poo poo" - Rich Davis
"That idea may just be crazy enough... TO GET US ALL KILLED!" -Squidward Tentacles
"My heart is always breaking for the ghosts that haunt this room." -Nate Ruess
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 12:55:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/29/2013 8:28:01 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/23/2013 12:50:26 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 11/23/2013 4:19:24 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
I posses internal organs, so I make myself apparent.

Sorry what are you talking about? I'm asking for debate, convincing discussion and DECENT guts to show up here.........!!!!!

Then make a flippin' debate.

Sorry?
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2013 7:10:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/29/2013 12:55:27 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 11/29/2013 8:28:01 AM, PatriotPerson wrote:
At 11/23/2013 12:50:26 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 11/23/2013 4:19:24 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
I posses internal organs, so I make myself apparent.

Sorry what are you talking about? I'm asking for debate, convincing discussion and DECENT guts to show up here.........!!!!!

Then make a flippin' debate.

Sorry?

1. Well, we do have guts.
2. You're asking for a good debate? Make one up yourself. These debates nowadays are sucking anyway.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...