~Video~

ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2013 9:59:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/1/2013 8:11:41 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Since I've pasted it everywhere else, and I usually post my videos to this forum, here's an Anti-Bench ad.

Yea this site is a joke.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 7:30:16 AM
At 12/1/2013 9:59:43 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:
Since I've pasted it everywhere else, and I usually post my videos to this forum, here's an Anti-Bench ad.

Yea this site is a joke.

Oh, look. A furry.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 7:53:23 AM
At 12/2/2013 7:30:16 AM, MassiveDump wrote:

Yea this site is a joke.

Oh, look. A furry.

roflmao
Tsar of DDO
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 10:43:29 AM

Yea this site is a joke.

Oh, look. A furry.

Someone had to say it.
Turn around, go back.
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 12:24:36 PM

Yea this site is a joke.

Oh, look. A furry.

Not sure the furies would agree with you on that.

So we got imabench, a psychotic troll who makes stupid comments about stupid comments. Who thinks pointing out the stupidity of said comments in the thread they are linked to is trying to start a fight but making a video pointing out the stupidity of comments is a public service...

+1 DDO presidential candidate right?

We got you, all I've seen of you is a stupid video about imabench's stupid video series [about stupid comments].

Are there any other candidates I should know about?

Maybe wrichcirw can be the first (or dare I say not the first) DDO president who can't recognize a categorical syllogism?

or maybe YYW who counts himself amongst the worst people of all time and creates a thread about the Trolls, Wannabe's and Pseudo-intelectuals in the philosophy forum only to admit he is a contender for the title?

Maybe if this site had some really brilliant insightful posters, they would balance these out.. but if it does they are far less visible.
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 3:57:08 PM
At 12/2/2013 12:24:36 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:

Yea this site is a joke.

Oh, look. A furry.

So we got imabench, a psychotic troll who makes stupid comments about stupid comments. Who thinks pointing out the stupidity of said comments in the thread they are linked to is trying to start a fight but making a video pointing out the stupidity of comments is a public service...

We got you, all I've seen of you is a stupid video about imabench's stupid video series [about stupid comments].

Maybe wrichcirw can be the first (or dare I say not the first) DDO president who can't recognize a categorical syllogism?

or maybe YYW who counts himself amongst the worst people of all time and creates a thread about the Trolls, Wannabe's and Pseudo-intelectuals in the philosophy forum only to admit he is a contender for the title?

Maybe if this site had some really brilliant insightful posters, they would balance these out.. but if it does they are far less visible.

Ah, I remember when I was a newb.

5$ says this guy becomes the next GWL-CPA
Nolite Timere
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 4:17:01 PM
At 12/2/2013 3:57:08 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Implying that he will become the next GWL-CPA implies that he isnt already like GWL-CPA, which is a false statement to make since he has all the qualities that GWL has (arrogance, hatred of the site and everyone on it, massively retarded, micro-penis, etc etc)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 5:28:20 PM

Yea this site is a joke.

Oh, look. A furry.

TUF, dumbass.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 5:36:23 PM

Yea this site is a joke.

Oh, look. A furry.

if you even thought of taking off those rage filled sunglasses and looked around you would see that all three of those make some pretty insightful stuff. take the thread usddo you probably never heard of it because its way before your time but imabench was awesome the position of president when it was doing good. wrichirw has some very intelligent points. YYW, he is hundred times more insightful that you ever will be
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 10:13:06 PM
At 12/2/2013 5:36:23 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

if you even thought of taking off those rage filled sunglasses and looked around you would see that all three of those make some pretty insightful stuff. take the thread usddo you probably never heard of it because its way before your time but imabench was awesome the position of president when it was doing good. wrichirw has some very intelligent points. YYW, he is hundred times more insightful that you ever will be

imabench has already been president?! rofl. Please what do I have to do to get banned from this place it would be an honour.

My glasses are of reason, I will not take them off. Let imabench preside over the art of smearing, let wrichirw teach you of the intelligence of contradiction and ignorance, let YYW show you the insight of character assassination and dogma.

I hate what deserves hatred. If you would defend the acts of these let me see you try.

yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 10:34:54 PM
At 12/2/2013 4:17:01 PM, imabench wrote:
At 12/2/2013 3:57:08 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:

Implying that he will become the next GWL-CPA implies that he isnt already like GWL-CPA, which is a false statement to make since he has all the qualities that GWL has (arrogance, hatred of the site and everyone on it, massively retarded, micro-penis, etc etc)

Wuts a GWL-CPA?
30 Important Life Lessons
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2013 11:27:05 PM
At 12/2/2013 10:34:54 PM, yay842 wrote:
Wuts a GWL-CPA?

Probably someone else who didn't/couldn't mistake this merry little community as the arbiters of truth.

I would have said that the most arrogant position one could possibly take is that they are right, and it is so obvious that they need not justify it with argument... but I would be wrong. Clearly it is possible to have that attitude and then spam it in a crude and insulting manner under the guise of being part of a community of debaters.

Imabench, creator of the weekly stupid; he who doesn't know Scots are British and thinks pointing it out is starting a fight..... the president of a debate site.

I take it back, not a joke an abomination. [now showing asp/sql errors to boot]

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 6:05:40 AM
At 12/2/2013 10:13:06 PM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:

imabench has already been president?! rofl. Please what do I have to do to get banned from this place it would be an honour.

My glasses are of reason, I will not take them off. Let imabench preside over the art of smearing, let wrichirw teach you of the intelligence of contradiction and ignorance, let YYW show you the insight of character assassination and dogma.

I hate what deserves hatred. If you would defend the acts of these let me see you try.

Imabench has been president of a thread the only reason you have hatred is because your new here and cannot make a proper judgement
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 8:40:10 AM
At 12/3/2013 6:05:40 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Imabench has been president of a thread the only reason you have hatred is because your new here and cannot make a proper judgement

Oh really? What happens when I stay longer? Shall I become more tolerant of insult, whining, and fallacy or will is such treatment reserved for new members?

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 9:09:15 AM

Yea this site is a joke.

Oh, look. A furry.

Apply cold water to burned area.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 9:12:26 AM
At 12/3/2013 8:40:10 AM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:

Oh really? What happens when I stay longer? Shall I become more tolerant of insult, whining, and fallacy or will is such treatment reserved for new members?

You know, you seriously idolize imabench the way you level all your attacks at him. You make him sound like the great empire of the universe that oppresses you.... Which is pretty much what he is, but still.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 9:27:09 AM
At 12/3/2013 9:12:26 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

You know, you seriously idolize imabench the way you level all your attacks at him. You make him sound like the great empire of the universe that oppresses you.... Which is pretty much what he is, but still.

lol if showing disrespect in every possible way indicates that I idolize him, then I suppose he must have idolized me first since he 'started it'. Thanks Jonbonbon I needed a pat on the back :p

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 9:44:05 AM
At 12/3/2013 9:27:09 AM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:

lol if showing disrespect in every possible way indicates that I idolize him, then I suppose he must have idolized me first since he 'started it'. Thanks Jonbonbon I needed a pat on the back :p

Calling you an idiot who advocates horse f*cking isn't 'starting it', it's just being honest

And once again, you were the one who came into a thread to talk sh** about me, which means once again you were the one going out and trying to start a fight...

Retarded hypocrite
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 9:46:21 AM
At 12/3/2013 9:44:05 AM, imabench wrote:

Calling you an idiot who advocates horse f*cking isn't 'starting it', it's just being honest

And once again, you were the one who came into a thread to talk sh** about me, which means once again you were the one going out and trying to start a fight...

Retarded hypocrite

The bench has a point there.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:19:34 AM

The horse f*cking part is just a rude way to state the truth. The idiot is not.

I criticized your video. If that is 'talking sh!t about you' then you still started since you called me an anarchist.

Retarded hypocrite

The irony.

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:28:49 AM
At 12/3/2013 10:19:34 AM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:

I criticized your video. If that is 'talking sh!t about you' then you still started since you called me an anarchist.

Retarded hypocrite

The irony.

Go f*** a cow
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:29:20 AM

There probably isn't a single person on here who thinks highly of you dude, and its literally because you're an idiot who advocates donkey f***ing

1) this isn't my video dipsh**
2) Calling you an anarchist doesn't count as 'starting anything'
3) this is like the 6th thread now where you came in and shat on me to start a fight...

Now go be a retarded horse f***er somewhere else

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 10:53:30 AM
At 12/3/2013 10:29:20 AM, imabench wrote:

There probably isn't a single person on here who thinks highly of you dude, and its literally because you're an idiot who advocates donkey f***ing

1) this isn't my video dipsh**
2) Calling you an anarchist doesn't count as 'starting anything'
3) this is like the 6th thread now where you came in and shat on me to start a fight...

Now go be a retarded horse f***er somewhere else

Looks like he listened.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 11:14:24 AM
At 12/3/2013 10:29:20 AM, imabench wrote:

Oh I get it, it's all compartmentalized for you. You think you can dump a truck load of feces on me in one thread but I mention some idiotic behavior of yours in another thread and that's starting a fight.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 11:15:00 AM

No, he was never president and I'm 99% sure he isn't seriously running

DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
ADreamOfLiberty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 11:17:21 AM
At 12/3/2013 11:15:00 AM, thett3 wrote:

Whew, I thought we would have to nuke it from orbit.

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 11:21:35 AM
At 12/3/2013 11:17:21 AM, ADreamOfLiberty wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's seriously running, and from what I've seen, you should probably be scared.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 11:29:07 AM
At 12/3/2013 11:21:35 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's seriously running, and from what I've seen, you should probably be scared.

No, he's not. "I plan on running for president, with the full expectation that I will not win.... Ever..... Wont even be close....... But I have been waiting to troll the loving f*** out of one of these things once Airmax decided to not run again. And now that time has come......"

DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 11:31:17 AM
At 12/3/2013 11:29:07 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 12/3/2013 11:21:35 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

No, he's not. "I plan on running for president, with the full expectation that I will not win.... Ever..... Wont even be close....... But I have been waiting to troll the loving f*** out of one of these things once Airmax decided to not run again. And now that time has come......"

Oh well maybe not then.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9