Jump to topic:

Dip/chew vs. cigarettes/pipes/cigars

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 2:50:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dip is better. More nicotine, more flavor, less health risks, no second hand smoke, doesn't make clothes stink, etc. etc.

What do you guys think?
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 5:30:33 PM
No.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 9:25:05 PM
At 12/3/2013 5:31:36 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Winners don't do drugs.

Most do.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2013 9:26:54 PM
Also Dip is an absolutely disgusting habit, worse than cigarettes pipes and cigars.

I'll take a cigar or pipe any day over chew.

Eats away at your gums, spitting sht all the time, awful.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 10:22:55 AM
At 12/3/2013 5:31:36 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Winners don't do drugs.

No more mountain dew for me then I guess...

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 10:24:24 AM
At 12/3/2013 9:26:54 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Also Dip is an absolutely disgusting habit, worse than cigarettes pipes and cigars.

Meh. Chew is better for your health though and gives you a helluva buzz... And well, spitting is kindof fun. *shrugs*

Smoking always made me wheezy, shaky, and feel horrible..

Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 11:00:46 AM
At 12/5/2013 10:24:24 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

Meh. Chew is better for your health though and gives you a helluva buzz... And well, spitting is kindof fun. *shrugs*

How do you think it's better for yer health?

: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 11:02:14 AM
It should be noted that I don't regard cigarettes singularly. I think 305's and Cheyenne's (do they count as cigarettes?) are miles ahead of chew in terms of utter disgustingness.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:07:24 PM
At 12/5/2013 11:02:14 AM, Noumena wrote:
It should be noted that I don't regard cigarettes singularly. I think 305's and Cheyenne's (do they count as cigarettes?) are miles ahead of chew in terms of utter disgustingness.

Those just cheap cigs?
American Spirits are where it's at, though it's probably been close to year since I last smoked a cigarette.

Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:12:34 PM
At 12/5/2013 12:07:24 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 12/5/2013 11:02:14 AM, Noumena wrote:

Those just cheap cigs?
American Spirits are where it's at, though it's probably been close to year since I last smoked a cigarette.

They're alright. I've been moving around between 27's and Marlbloro Reds for a bit now. American Spirits last too long for me; like a super-100.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 12:25:41 PM
At 12/3/2013 2:50:17 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Dip is better. More nicotine, more flavor, less health risks, no second hand smoke, doesn't make clothes stink, etc. etc.

What do you guys think?

Chewing tobacco is disgusting.
Tsar of DDO
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 2:48:57 PM
At 12/5/2013 11:00:46 AM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/5/2013 10:24:24 AM, zmikecuber wrote:

How do you think it's better for yer health?

Mouth cancer is extremely rare to begin with, much rarer than lung cancer, and there is about half the amount of cancer causing agents in dip as compared to cigarettes.

And if you dip pouches or Sweedish snus, the chances of getting cancer are even lower, if non existent.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 2:51:21 PM
At 12/5/2013 12:25:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 12/3/2013 2:50:17 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

What do you guys think?

Chewing tobacco is disgusting.

Maybe I've spent too much time in a baseball dugout and landscaping and tree removal crews... lol.

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 2:58:16 PM
thought this was relevant and kindof funny...

InvictusManeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 6:18:18 PM
Also dipping always reminds me of Bogey Lowenstein's house party in 10 Things I Hate About You and it's gross.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 7:38:41 PM
At 12/5/2013 6:16:50 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
They're all terrible (and I smoked 2 days ago, just FYI). Just vape weed instead, man.

Vape weed?
InvictusManeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2013 7:59:47 PM
At 12/5/2013 7:38:41 PM, Noumena wrote:
At 12/5/2013 6:16:50 PM, InvictusManeo wrote:
They're all terrible (and I smoked 2 days ago, just FYI). Just vape weed instead, man.

Vape weed?

Yeah. You buy a vaporizer, put the weed inside the heating chamber and inhale the vapour. It's different from smoking weed and gives you nore of a head rush/less body high, but it has significantly fewer health risks. And smoking is just a dirty habit.