Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

life and biotches. lots and lots of biotches.

MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 4:57:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Life. What about life? I like bananas. Yes I just had to sing through to spell bananas. There we go again. Just like bologna. Have to sing through thaf to. Do you like ponies? Fudge and sprinkles. Frosting. Eww, yalls are crazy. What are you wearing? My favorite t shirt . Nirvana. Whaaaat!?!?. All about that pickle life thoee. On the truest of chainz. I'm an awesome person. Candy canes are in season. I love my stove. Elfs are eating my cheetos. Dang it, my english paper is due tomorrow. Haha oh well. 2:57 here in Cali, and idgaf!!! (;
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 6:27:13 AM
At 12/9/2013 4:57:17 AM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Life. What about life? I like bananas. Yes I just had to sing through to spell bananas. There we go again. Just like bologna. Have to sing through thaf to. Do you like ponies? Fudge and sprinkles. Frosting. Eww, yalls are crazy. What are you wearing? My favorite t shirt . Nirvana. Whaaaat!?!?. All about that pickle life thoee. On the truest of chainz. I'm an awesome person. Candy canes are in season. I love my stove. Elfs are eating my cheetos. Dang it, my english paper is due tomorrow. Haha oh well. 2:57 here in Cali, and idgaf!!! (;

Someone been smoking the "magic weed"
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 7:50:16 AM
At 12/9/2013 6:27:13 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Someone been smoking the "magic weed"
You make my mornings. And for that I love youm
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 8:45:43 AM

Gurl. You speak my language.

Well, when you feel the cheese, everything just seems a little bit rougher. Unless it's softer, then it's probably a big ball of marshmallow apples rolled up in a bagel. I'm a sausage. I don't take well to jingle bells though. Can you clear up the green?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 9:54:27 AM
At 12/9/2013 8:45:43 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Gurl. You speak my language.

Well, when you feel the cheese, everything just seems a little bit rougher. Unless it's softer, then it's probably a big ball of marshmallow apples rolled up in a bagel. I'm a sausage. I don't take well to jingle bells though. Can you clear up the green?
Lolol. Truest of chainz.
MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 5:10:04 PM
At 12/9/2013 9:59:37 AM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
Not entirely sure what to post here, so I'll end on a song.

Haha, thanks dude.