Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Web development lessons

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 6:26:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If anyone is interested, I would be willing to give some lessons, in web development. I know some if it can be confusing at first glance, but I will teach you at your own pace, and work your way into the bigger more complicated stuff.

I can teach HTML, CSS, Jquery, ja<x>vascript, C#, C3.

I can also teach you some cool tips and tricks in Dreamweaver, photoshop, and notepad ++.

If you are interested please contact me, and we will find a time that best suits our schedules. These are completely free btw.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 12:14:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Know anything about Direct3D?
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
ADreamOfLiberty
Posts: 1,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 1:41:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 4:44:51 AM, TUF wrote:
Not much. SQL, php, sound similar.

SQL and PHP are similar to Direct3D?!
LOL, yeah, it's pretty amazing how they think they can "reason" with you. - Sidewalker, speaking of advocates for sexual deviancy.

So, my advice, Liberty, is to go somewhere else. Leave, and never come back. - YYW

And that's what I did. Contact me at http://www.edeb8.com... by the same user name if you have anything you'd like to say.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 3:29:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/9/2013 6:26:16 PM, TUF wrote:
If anyone is interested, I would be willing to give some lessons, in web development. I know some if it can be confusing at first glance, but I will teach you at your own pace, and work your way into the bigger more complicated stuff.

I can teach HTML, CSS, Jquery, ja<x>vascript, C#, C3.

I can also teach you some cool tips and tricks in Dreamweaver, photoshop, and notepad ++.

If you are interested please contact me, and we will find a time that best suits our schedules. These are completely free btw.

Interested!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 6:28:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/10/2013 3:29:10 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 12/9/2013 6:26:16 PM, TUF wrote:
If anyone is interested, I would be willing to give some lessons, in web development. I know some if it can be confusing at first glance, but I will teach you at your own pace, and work your way into the bigger more complicated stuff.

I can teach HTML, CSS, Jquery, ja<x>vascript, C#, C3.

I can also teach you some cool tips and tricks in Dreamweaver, photoshop, and notepad ++.

If you are interested please contact me, and we will find a time that best suits our schedules. These are completely free btw.

Interested!

Cool! Let me know a time that works for you and if you have any knowledge already, or if we are starting from scratch!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 3:23:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am about to begin lessons with Ore_Ele. Last call for anyone else who wants to join, let me know ASAP :)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
LawsofPhysics
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 3:25:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2013 3:23:32 PM, TUF wrote:
I am about to begin lessons with Ore_Ele. Last call for anyone else who wants to join, let me know ASAP :)

I am interested!
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2013 4:45:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/15/2013 3:25:40 PM, LawsofPhysics wrote:
At 12/15/2013 3:23:32 PM, TUF wrote:
I am about to begin lessons with Ore_Ele. Last call for anyone else who wants to join, let me know ASAP :)

I am interested!

You're in!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227