Jump to topic:

Dudes busted picking magic mushies

leet4A1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2010 11:46:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't know why but I find this video classic. A couple of great lines from the dudes... "Well why is alcohol legal?" (which goes unanswered from the cops), and "I was looking forward to Friday night too".
"Let me tell you the truth. The truth is, 'what is'. And 'what should be' is a fantasy, a terrible terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago. The 'what should be' never did exist, but people keep trying to live up to it. There is no 'what should be,' there is only what is." - Lenny Bruce

"Satan goes to church, did you know that?" - Godsands

"And Genisis 1 does match modern science... you just have to try really hard." - GR33K FR33K5
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2010 12:47:49 AM
So pathetic, but also unexpectedly very amusing!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
feverish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2010 3:52:42 PM
he he Great video Leet, this takes me back, although I was quite a bit younger than these guys last time I went picking and I never caught lol.

Love the friendly Aussie coppers though I'm guessing it's a bit different in the cities.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2010 1:26:28 AM
At 1/10/2010 8:16:37 PM, wonderwoman wrote:
that one cop is an idiot because Liquor impairs driving and your health as well.

To be fair he probably does not actually believe in what he says but has to try and defend policy. He can't very well appease his superiors by saying, "to be honest shrooms should be legal, at the very least I should be dealing with real crime".
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.