Jump to topic:

Who's your favorite DDO'ER?

MadisonMichelle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 7:24:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Goodmorning world. And all who inhabit DDO.
So, I think we should play a game. I will start with some ground rules.
1: Trolling is ok
2: very happiness comes out of this.
3: such jokes are ok.

So what we are going to do, is pick our favorite DDO memver, and for you conceded people, no you cannot pick yourself. Apologies.
And you are going to type a paragraph telling them and me, why they are your favorite. Post as much as you'd like. AND SHARE THIS THREAD BEYOND JUST YOURSELF. Let there be such happy.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 7:37:22 AM
At 12/20/2013 7:24:00 AM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Goodmorning world. And all who inhabit DDO.
So, I think we should play a game. I will start with some ground rules.
1: Trolling is ok
2: very happiness comes out of this.
3: such jokes are ok.

So what we are going to do, is pick our favorite DDO memver, and for you conceded people, no you cannot pick yourself. Apologies.
And you are going to type a paragraph telling them and me, why they are your favorite. Post as much as you'd like. AND SHARE THIS THREAD BEYOND JUST YOURSELF. Let there be such happy.

As far as reading debates: Roylatham
Overall: Spencerjoyage14, my best friend on the site
Ashton
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 7:45:08 AM
Imabench.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 8:30:24 AM
We had a thread like this before except with a top 12 or something. I wonder if my choices still take.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 11:48:50 AM
STALIN, this is not such joke, very happiness comes out of him.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
STALIN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 12:27:26 PM
At 12/20/2013 11:48:50 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
STALIN, this is not such joke, very happiness comes out of him.

rofl your saying that I'm your favorite DDO'ER? WTF lol. Ye my favorite DDOer is prob Janetsanders because he always votes on my debates and polls when I ask him to. Nice of him.
TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 12:41:36 PM
At 12/20/2013 12:39:06 PM, TheLastMan wrote:
Roylatham, imabench, Contradiction. I like STALIN as a good friend :)

Forgot to memtion Yraelz and Logical master
TheLastMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 12:53:10 PM
At 12/20/2013 8:30:24 AM, Noumena wrote:
We had a thread like this before except with a top 12 or something. I wonder if my choices still take.

Could you give the link to that thread?
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 5:01:12 PM
(Everyone-anyone+someone)/no one=my favorite DDO'ER
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 10:28:37 PM
At 12/20/2013 5:01:12 PM, yay842 wrote:

Everyone and anyone are equivalent, and there subtract to zero. Someone is one person. Therefore, the numerator is equal to one. No one is obviously zero, so the denominator is zero, making the fraction 1/0, which "equals" infinity. Therefore you like everybody!
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 10:34:25 PM
I'm quite sure it's a six way tie between Thett3, Bsh1, Bobbert, Airmax, WSA and Noumana for me... Bladerunner would have been on this list if he were still around. I miss that guy.
Tsar of DDO
STALIN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 12:19:37 PM
At 12/20/2013 10:34:25 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm quite sure it's a six way tie between Thett3, Bsh1, Bobbert, Airmax, WSA and Noumana for me... Bladerunner would have been on this list if he were still around. I miss that guy.

hey, what about me?
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 12:50:57 PM
At 12/20/2013 10:28:37 PM, Subutai wrote:

Everyone and anyone are equivalent, and there subtract to zero. Someone is one person. Therefore, the numerator is equal to one. No one is obviously zero, so the denominator is zero, making the fraction 1/0, which "equals" infinity. Therefore you like everybody!

1/0 is undefined.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 12:51:52 PM
Thett3.
"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being that his is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question. 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 8:43:53 PM
Anyone who thinks more govt is the solution to everything.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
James.Price
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2013 2:29:19 AM
Stephen Hawkins has frequently impressed me with his ability to think. His insights are often jarring. I wish he would develop a love of ironic settings for his thoughts, or a more poetic written voice. His logic is almost cruel at times.

Danielle is brilliant. Of all the debates I have read, she is the most intolerant of buIIshit. She seems often to have been personally insulted by having even a small fallacy presented to her. Her entertaining rhetorical castrations number into the hundreds for a good reason.

Imabench is a merciless court jester, who pretends to be a buffoon. I cannot read through his rantings, however, without being amazed at his ability to quickly switch from cold logic to sharp wit. I often think that his brain is somehow ambidextrous in this ability.

Others come to mind... some of the debaters here that I enjoy are bsh1, Cermank, FREEDO, and trolls such as brian_eggleston and Hitchslap.
James.Price
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2013 11:09:01 AM
At 12/22/2013 4:08:25 AM, TheLastMan wrote:
At 12/22/2013 2:29:19 AM, James.Price wrote:
trolls such as brian_eggleston and Hitchslap.

On reflection, I suppose that Hitchslap might not be a technical troll, but still an entertaining debater. Eggleston, however, remains my favorite troll.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2013 2:40:46 PM

Cheers.

I like YYW, Cermank, Thett3, Noumena, CP, DNinja, in no particular order. Also, I get really excited when RoyalPaladin posts, though I'm not exactly sure why.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2013 2:47:05 PM
At 12/21/2013 12:50:57 PM, ironmaiden wrote:

1/0 is undefined.

Think about it like this. One divided by .5 is 2. One divided by .25 is four. As the number you are dividing by gets closer and closer to 0, the answer grows larger and larger, so 1/0 "is" infinity.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
ironmaiden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 11:08:23 AM
At 12/22/2013 2:47:05 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:

1/0 is undefined.

Think about it like this. One divided by .5 is 2. One divided by .25 is four. As the number you are dividing by gets closer and closer to 0, the answer grows larger and larger, so 1/0 "is" infinity.

Then what the hell are my math teachers teaching me!?
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 11:19:01 AM
At 12/23/2013 11:08:23 AM, ironmaiden wrote:
At 12/22/2013 2:47:05 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:

1/0 is undefined.

Then what the hell are my math teachers teaching me!?

Not calculus, I can tell you that much.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 12:10:28 PM
I'd say, inferno
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2013 12:17:39 PM
At 12/21/2013 12:19:37 PM, STALIN wrote:

hey, what about me?

You're to new to really count.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~