Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Yanks

dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/24/2013 6:32:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

This guy gets it
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Optimod
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 4:08:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

Is it good to be "nice" ?
Up yours!
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 4:29:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

completely non-related to this at all (not), is it time for the final 3?
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 6:07:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/25/2013 4:29:45 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

completely non-related to this at all (not), is it time for the final 3?

Depends. Speaking of exchange students, one of our favorites is coming back from Denmark to visit pretty soon, so I don't know how much time I'll have in the next week or so.
sadolite
Posts: 8,833
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2013 6:38:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/25/2013 6:07:59 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/25/2013 4:29:45 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

completely non-related to this at all (not), is it time for the final 3?

Depends. Speaking of exchange students, one of our favorites is coming back from Denmark to visit pretty soon, so I don't know how much time I'll have in the next week or so.

I have an exchange student from Japan and my daughter is a exchange student in India. The Japanese girl from Japan seems to find American sarcasm especially fascinating and funny, or it could be my own brand that she finds fascinating. She is also annoyed by the fact that the English language has six different words for the same thing. Like "trash" for instance. I can think of 5 different words that mean the same thing and then there is usage and context.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
KingDebater
Posts: 687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2013 1:22:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/24/2013 4:02:40 PM, Optimod wrote:
Compared to Europeans, Americans are "un-subtle" and - frankly - a bit gross. Discuss. (Merry Christmas!)
Even so, Americans have better voice over voices so it evens out really.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 2:57:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/25/2013 4:08:08 PM, Optimod wrote:
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

Is it good to be "nice" ?

...Yes
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 10:42:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 2:57:57 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 12/25/2013 4:08:08 PM, Optimod wrote:
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

Is it good to be "nice" ?

...Yes
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 12:34:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/25/2013 4:08:08 PM, Optimod wrote:
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

Is it good to be "nice" ?

Well except for the northeast. I went there for a week and I swear they are such d*cks up there. It's so sad.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 12:34:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/26/2013 11:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
sigh

Stalin your a Soviet get out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 12:35:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

Becareful of your next post you're almost at 2700.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Optimod
Posts: 26
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 4:11:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 10:42:47 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/27/2013 2:57:57 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 12/25/2013 4:08:08 PM, Optimod wrote:
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

Is it good to be "nice" ?

...Yes

all the best psychopaths/con-men are "nice"; if they weren't they wouldn't be successful.
Up yours!
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 4:57:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 4:11:02 PM, Optimod wrote:
At 12/27/2013 10:42:47 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/27/2013 2:57:57 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 12/25/2013 4:08:08 PM, Optimod wrote:
At 12/24/2013 6:24:35 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Every European exchange student I've ever met said that Americans are hella nicer to people.

Is it good to be "nice" ?

...Yes

all the best psychopaths/con-men are "nice"; if they weren't they wouldn't be successful.

You're not really quite sophisticated enough for my league, so I'm just going to let dtaylor have this one.
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 5:01:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 12:34:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/26/2013 11:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
sigh

Stalin your a Soviet get out.

I am Stalin and I don't take orders from sc*m.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 5:03:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 5:01:55 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 12:34:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/26/2013 11:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
sigh

Stalin your a Soviet get out.

I am Stalin and I don't take orders from sc*m.

Here are the possible words you wanted to say:

scam
scem
scim
scom
scum (the most likely)
and skym.

None of those are swears.
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 5:04:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 5:03:39 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:01:55 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 12:34:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/26/2013 11:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
sigh

Stalin your a Soviet get out.

I am Stalin and I don't take orders from sc*m.

Here are the possible words you wanted to say:

scam
scem
scim
scom
scum (the most likely)
and skym.

None of those are swears.

Stfu n*gga
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 5:23:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 5:04:27 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:03:39 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:01:55 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 12:34:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/26/2013 11:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
sigh

Stalin your a Soviet get out.

I am Stalin and I don't take orders from sc*m.

Here are the possible words you wanted to say:

scam
scem
scim
scom
scum (the most likely)
and skym.

None of those are swears.

Stfu n*gga

Ooooooooooooooooooo Stalin said a sware word....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 6:04:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 5:23:27 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:04:27 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:03:39 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:01:55 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 12:34:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/26/2013 11:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
sigh

Stalin your a Soviet get out.

I am Stalin and I don't take orders from sc*m.

Here are the possible words you wanted to say:

scam
scem
scim
scom
scum (the most likely)
and skym.

None of those are swears.

Stfu n*gga

Ooooooooooooooooooo Stalin said a sware word....

f*ck. No I put in the * so its not really a "sware word"...
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 6:06:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 6:04:23 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:23:27 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:04:27 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:03:39 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:01:55 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 12:34:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/26/2013 11:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
sigh

Stalin your a Soviet get out.

I am Stalin and I don't take orders from sc*m.

Here are the possible words you wanted to say:

scam
scem
scim
scom
scum (the most likely)
and skym.

None of those are swears.

Stfu n*gga

Ooooooooooooooooooo Stalin said a sware word....

f*ck. No I put in the * so its not really a "sware word"...

Sure it's not.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 6:08:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 6:06:19 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 6:04:23 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:23:27 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:04:27 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:03:39 PM, STALINwrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:01:55 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 12:34:53 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/26/2013 11:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
sigh

Stalin your a Soviet get out.

I am Stalin and I don't take orders from sc*m.

Here are the possible words you wanted to say:

scam
scem
scim
scom
scum (the most likely)
and skym.

None of those are swears.

Stfu n*gga

Ooooooooooooooooooo Stalin said a sware word....

f*ck. No I put in the * so its not really a "sware word"...

Sure it's not.

Stalin arguing with himself
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 8:12:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 6:08:23 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 12/27/2013 6:06:19 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 6:04:23 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:23:27 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:04:27 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:03:39 PM, STALINwrote:
At 12/27/2013 5:01:55 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/27/2013 12:34:53 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 12/26/2013 11:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
sigh

Stalin your a Soviet get out.

I am Stalin and I don't take orders from sc*m.

Here are the possible words you wanted to say:

scam
scem
scim
scom
scum (the most likely)
and skym.

None of those are swears.

Stfu n*gga

Ooooooooooooooooooo Stalin said a sware word....

f*ck. No I put in the * so its not really a "sware word"...

Sure it's not.

Stalin arguing with himself

l
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 8:40:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 8:12:41 PM, STALIN wrote:
df

I'm just laughing at how ridiculously stupid you are. You can't coherently respond to negative remarks from other people, so you have no other defense other than posting incoherent letters. Are you so incompetent that you can't either A, come up with something smart or even English to say, or B, leave a battle that you lost? It just bewilders me that a person can be so consistently stupid and it makes me laugh.

Please, keep being yourself xD
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2013 9:14:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/27/2013 8:40:13 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 12/27/2013 8:12:41 PM, STALIN wrote:
df

I'm just laughing at how ridiculously stupid you are. You can't coherently respond to negative remarks from other people, so you have no other defense other than posting incoherent letters. Are you so incompetent that you can't either A, come up with something smart or even English to say, or B, leave a battle that you lost? It just bewilders me that a person can be so consistently stupid and it makes me laugh.

Please, keep being yourself xD

f*ck yourself