Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

word association :)

birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 8:29:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ok, we played this on edeb8, now let's see how it does on DDO.

The first word is dog, so something appropriate would be bone.

Ok, so bone...
Ashton
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 10:35:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 10:35:30 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 8:29:42 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

bone...

Nobody?

Nobody wants to take this one?
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 10:36:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 10:35:45 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:30 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 8:29:42 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

bone...

Nobody?

Nobody wants to take this one?

Because I'll do it, I really will.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 10:36:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 10:36:09 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:45 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:30 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 8:29:42 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

bone...

Nobody?

Nobody wants to take this one?

Because I'll do it, I really will.

Here I go... making a joke...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 10:37:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 10:36:46 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:36:09 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:45 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:30 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 8:29:42 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

bone...

Nobody?

Nobody wants to take this one?

Because I'll do it, I really will.

Here I go... making a joke...

No one's stopping me...
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 11:12:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 10:37:10 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:36:46 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:36:09 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:45 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:30 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 8:29:42 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

bone...

Nobody?

Nobody wants to take this one?

Because I'll do it, I really will.

Here I go... making a joke...

No one's stopping me...

Massivedump's mother.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 11:12:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 11:12:18 AM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:37:10 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:36:46 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:36:09 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:45 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:30 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 8:29:42 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

bone...

Nobody?

Nobody wants to take this one?

Because I'll do it, I really will.

Here I go... making a joke...

No one's stopping me...

Massivedump's mother.

THANK YO- wait, what?
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 11:15:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/1/2014 11:12:55 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 11:12:18 AM, Noumena wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:37:10 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:36:46 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:36:09 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:45 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 10:35:30 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/1/2014 8:29:42 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

bone...

Nobody?

Nobody wants to take this one?

Because I'll do it, I really will.

Here I go... making a joke...

No one's stopping me...

Massivedump's mother.

THANK YO- wait, what?

The word is what.

I associate that with the number four.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 12:55:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I would like to add an "r" to the word bone.

Dude, this is never gonna work on DDO.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 1:04:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 12:55:03 AM, dtaylor971 wrote:
What word is associated with sex?

your mom
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
KingDebater
Posts: 687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:22:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:21:45 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:19:49 AM, KingDebater wrote:
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
What's that sonny?
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:24:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:22:11 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:21:45 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:19:49 AM, KingDebater wrote:
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
Ashton
KingDebater
Posts: 687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:25:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:24:41 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:22:11 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:21:45 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:19:49 AM, KingDebater wrote:
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
What's that sonny?
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:27:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:25:02 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:24:41 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:22:11 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:21:45 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:19:49 AM, KingDebater wrote:
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
Ashton
KingDebater
Posts: 687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:28:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:27:47 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:25:02 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:24:41 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:22:11 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:21:45 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:19:49 AM, KingDebater wrote:
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
What's that sonny?

I don't know there Joe
What's that, sonny?
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:38:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't know there Joe
What's that thing?

A fox. Gotta problem?
lol

better than your tongue sticking out photo
you wish. foxes are for girls

Nah. It's a long story, you wouldn' t understand.
Ashton
KingDebater
Posts: 687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:39:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:38:17 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
I don't know there Joe
What's that thing?

A fox. Gotta problem?
lol

better than your tongue sticking out photo
you wish. foxes are for girls

Nah. It's a long story, you wouldn' t understand.
What's that, sonny?
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:44:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:42:44 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:24 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What's that, sonny?

Z
What's that, big ziggy
Ashton
KingDebater
Posts: 687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:45:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:44:37 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:44 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:24 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What's that, sonny?

Z
What's that, big ziggy
What's that, sonny?
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:46:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:45:13 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:44:37 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:44 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:24 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What's that, sonny?

Z
What's that, big ziggy
What's that, big ziggy?
Ashton
KingDebater
Posts: 687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 5:48:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:46:18 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:45:13 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:44:37 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:44 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:24 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What's that, sonny?

Z
What's that, sonny?
What's that, sonny?
What's that, sonny?
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 6:28:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 5:48:36 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:46:18 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:45:13 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:44:37 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:44 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:24 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
What's that, big ziggy?

Z
What's that, big ziggy?
What's that, big ziggy?
What's that, big ziggy?
Ashton
KingDebater
Posts: 687
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 6:33:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 6:28:45 AM, sonny wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:48:36 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:46:18 AM, sonny wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:45:13 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:44:37 AM, sonny wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:44 AM, KingDebater wrote:
At 1/3/2014 5:42:24 AM, sonny wrote:
What's that, sonny?

Z
What's that, big sonny?
What's that, sonny?
What's that, sonny?
What's that sonny?
What's that, sonny?
What's that, sonny?
What's that, big sonny?