Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Official DDO Noob Forum

dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 8:31:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dearest noobs:

Please talk here so you don't disrupt other crappy conversations our beloved ancestors thought up of.

Come to the other forums when you are ready.

Sincerely,

D.J and pretty much everyone on DDO.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2014 8:31:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/3/2014 7:50:51 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
lol
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2014 1:23:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well this is unpopular -.-
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 1:13:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/2/2014 8:31:54 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Dearest noobs:

Please talk here so you don't disrupt other crappy conversations our beloved ancestors thought up of.

Come to the other forums when you are ready.

Sincerely,

D.J and pretty much everyone on DDO.
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 1:16:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/7/2014 4:35:31 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/3/2014 8:31:07 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/3/2014 7:50:51 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
lol

lannan is a noob at heart.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 4:10:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 1:23:13 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/7/2014 10:56:32 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
kansas fried chicken
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 4:10:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/7/2014 4:35:31 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 1/3/2014 8:31:07 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/3/2014 7:50:51 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
lol

lannan is a noob at heart.

Yep.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~