Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

600TH POST OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAH

dtaylor971
Posts: 1,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 9:08:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
-_-

600 huh. I'm almost there.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
sadolite
Posts: 9,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 11:15:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Some people have over 10,000 I have 3500 or something. Is there some important relevance to ones post count that I don't know about?
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 12:21:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2014 11:15:45 AM, sadolite wrote:
Some people have over 10,000 I have 3500 or something. Is there some important relevance to ones post count that I don't know about?

no, its: some people, wait a second... its over 9000!

get on my level
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
TUF
Posts: 23,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 1:35:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2014 9:03:32 AM, KingDebater wrote:
It's like the old one, but more.

You are now almost an official DDOer. Now all you have to do is make five goodbye threads for attention while coming back a week later each time. Then you will be legit.
sadolite
Posts: 9,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 3:10:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2014 12:21:19 PM, yay842 wrote:
At 1/5/2014 11:15:45 AM, sadolite wrote:
Some people have over 10,000 I have 3500 or something. Is there some important relevance to ones post count that I don't know about?

no, its: some people, wait a second... its over 9000!

get on my level

I saw someone else say "I decline the challenge" Fixed
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 4:36:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2014 1:35:58 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/5/2014 9:03:32 AM, KingDebater wrote:
It's like the old one, but more.

You are now almost an official DDOer. Now all you have to do is make five goodbye threads for attention while coming back a week later each time. Then you will be legit.

Damn, I've only made one -_-
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
kawaii_crazy
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 6:47:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
congrats. i dont have half of that.
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often." -Ashley Purdy

Please help raise money for a Christmas gift for airmax (although he is Jewish, as YYW pointed out). He is in desperate need of a new laptop, and he has done so much for this site; he certainly deserves one. :)
http://www.debate.org...
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:18:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2014 9:03:32 AM, KingDebater wrote:
It's like the old one, but more.

You should become a spammer. That way you can get to 700 posts in no time.
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,425
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:31:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2014 7:18:27 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/5/2014 9:03:32 AM, KingDebater wrote:
It's like the old one, but more.

You should become a spammer. That way you can get to 700 posts in no time.

...and then everyone will admire you for how many posts you have. Oh wait, they'll just think you're annoying and you'll gain nothing from it at all.
TUF
Posts: 23,263
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:37:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/5/2014 7:18:27 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/5/2014 9:03:32 AM, KingDebater wrote:
It's like the old one, but more.

You should become a spammer. That way you can get to 700 posts in no time.

Has it been a week already?
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2014 7:47:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I wish I had that many.
But if the chance remains
to see those better days,
I'd cut the cannons down.

- Vampire Weekend "Giving Up the Gun"