Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

More Idiots!

STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:48:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.

ok nevermind not to get him started. you just made yourself a narcissist with that comment
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:48:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.

I need sources and references. The burden of proof is on you. just saying you are not an idiot is the same thing as pleading the fifth.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:49:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:48:59 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.

I need sources and references. The burden of proof is on you. just saying you are not an idiot is the same thing as pleading the fifth.

Go away rofl. I don't even know who the **** you are...
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:54:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:49:50 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:48:59 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.

I need sources and references. The burden of proof is on you. just saying you are not an idiot is the same thing as pleading the fifth.

Go away rofl. I don't even know who the **** you are...

I don't even know who the **** you are... Clearly not an idiot as I have you perplexed on how to prove you are not an idiot. I am not calling you one, you threw it out there so for you to have any credibility you must prove you are not an idiot if you are going to call people idiots. As it stands right now you are just the pot calling the kettal black.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:55:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:54:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:49:50 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:48:59 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.

I need sources and references. The burden of proof is on you. just saying you are not an idiot is the same thing as pleading the fifth.

Go away rofl. I don't even know who the **** you are...

I don't even know who the **** you are... Clearly not an idiot as I have you perplexed on how to prove you are not an idiot. I am not calling you one, you threw it out there so for you to have any credibility you must prove you are not an idiot if you are going to call people idiots. As it stands right now you are just the pot calling the kettal black.

rofl...17.02% win ratio? Epic fail.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:55:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:54:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:49:50 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:48:59 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.

I need sources and references. The burden of proof is on you. just saying you are not an idiot is the same thing as pleading the fifth.

Go away rofl. I don't even know who the **** you are...

I don't even know who the **** you are... Clearly not an idiot as I have you perplexed on how to prove you are not an idiot. I am not calling you one, you threw it out there so for you to have any credibility you must prove you are not an idiot if you are going to call people idiots. As it stands right now you are just the pot calling the kettle black.

i fixed the broken kettle
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:59:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:55:17 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:54:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:49:50 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:48:59 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.

I need sources and references. The burden of proof is on you. just saying you are not an idiot is the same thing as pleading the fifth.

Go away rofl. I don't even know who the **** you are...

I don't even know who the **** you are... Clearly not an idiot as I have you perplexed on how to prove you are not an idiot. I am not calling you one, you threw it out there so for you to have any credibility you must prove you are not an idiot if you are going to call people idiots. As it stands right now you are just the pot calling the kettal black.

rofl...17.02% win ratio? Epic fail.

this decides absolutely nothing. its like having test grades decide how smart you are when you might be a horrible test taker. its not fair judgement. sadolite in the forums makes very good arguments in the forums, while i disagree with him on most fronts, but still he does very very good in the forums.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 5:59:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:54:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:49:50 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:48:59 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.

I need sources and references. The burden of proof is on you. just saying you are not an idiot is the same thing as pleading the fifth.

Go away rofl. I don't even know who the **** you are...

I don't even know who the **** you are... Clearly not an idiot as I have you perplexed on how to prove you are not an idiot. I am not calling you one, you threw it out there so for you to have any credibility you must prove you are not an idiot if you are going to call people idiots. As it stands right now you are just the pot calling the kettal black.

"I don't even know" I do find this selection of words ironic though
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 6:00:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 5:59:24 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:55:17 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:54:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:49:50 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:48:59 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.

I need sources and references. The burden of proof is on you. just saying you are not an idiot is the same thing as pleading the fifth.

Go away rofl. I don't even know who the **** you are...

I don't even know who the **** you are... Clearly not an idiot as I have you perplexed on how to prove you are not an idiot. I am not calling you one, you threw it out there so for you to have any credibility you must prove you are not an idiot if you are going to call people idiots. As it stands right now you are just the pot calling the kettal black.

rofl...17.02% win ratio? Epic fail.

this decides absolutely nothing. its like having test grades decide how smart you are when you might be a horrible test taker. its not fair judgement. sadolite in the forums makes very good arguments in the forums, while i disagree with him on most fronts, but still he does very very good in the forums.

This thread was for pointing out idiots, not talking to them. I'm out.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 6:00:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 6:00:23 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:59:24 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:55:17 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:54:09 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:49:50 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:48:59 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:45:07 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:41:19 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:38:45 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:37:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 5:33:42 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 1/10/2014 4:18:43 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Calling someone an idiot infers that you think you are not one. Which of course is unprovable.

don't get him started

I submit the challenge

for the rest of us i mean

I submit the challenge to STALIN it's his thread. He must now prove to me he is not an idiot.

I'm not an idiot because I said so.

I need sources and references. The burden of proof is on you. just saying you are not an idiot is the same thing as pleading the fifth.

Go away rofl. I don't even know who the **** you are...

I don't even know who the **** you are... Clearly not an idiot as I have you perplexed on how to prove you are not an idiot. I am not calling you one, you threw it out there so for you to have any credibility you must prove you are not an idiot if you are going to call people idiots. As it stands right now you are just the pot calling the kettal black.

rofl...17.02% win ratio? Epic fail.

this decides absolutely nothing. its like having test grades decide how smart you are when you might be a horrible test taker. its not fair judgement. sadolite in the forums makes very good arguments in the forums, while i disagree with him on most fronts, but still he does very very good in the forums.

This thread was for pointing out idiots, not talking to them. I'm out.

you're the idiot
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 6:15:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"This thread was for pointing out idiots, not talking to them. I'm out."

This thread is on topic. The challenge was submitted. Are you unable to prove you are not an idiot?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2014 11:30:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/10/2014 2:51:29 PM, STALIN wrote:
This idiot vote bombed me with the purpose of ensuring that I don't win this debate. He gave stupid reasons for giving points. He offered a lengthy and false explanation. However I won't report him since Airmax prob believe me if I said that this f****** was just trying to mess up my debates.

I just want to tell him that his plan isn't going to work because any idiot can see that my opponent lost that debate if they read it.

Are you begging idiots for votes?

kfc
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 9:17:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/12/2014 8:13:45 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
Why are all these threads being created?

To marginalize people and opinions.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 9:29:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/12/2014 8:13:45 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
Why are all these threads being created?

Because Stalin's an attention whore who has to make a new thread every time there's something for him to complain about.