Jump to topic:

DDO Rating! My topic isn't unique?

Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2014 3:42:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Have you any idea, how much head counts are usually online at a time, at DDO, as I oftentimes got boredom because I experienced that we don't have any variety here :D I logged in after a long time and wanna enjoy only quick responses, but people seem so busy or lazy or whatever is the reason? Tell me about some other sites......google isn't helping me outtttt..!!!!!
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Cheetah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 7:59:14 AM
At 1/11/2014 3:42:57 PM, Dazz wrote:
Have you any idea, how much head counts are usually online at a time, at DDO, as I oftentimes got boredom because I experienced that we don't have any variety here :D I logged in after a long time and wanna enjoy only quick responses, but people seem so busy or lazy or whatever is the reason? Tell me about some other sites......google isn't helping me outtttt..!!!!!

I tried createdebate.com but had to go through a mental therapy if that's what you're looking for
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 8:07:40 AM
At 1/12/2014 7:59:14 AM, Cheetah wrote:

I tried createdebate.com but had to go through a mental therapy if that's what you're looking for

Is that quick and fast?
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 8:20:46 AM

That's much more boring than this one :/
Cheetah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 6:14:07 PM
At 1/12/2014 8:07:40 AM, Dazz wrote:

Is that quick and fast?

Nope, the only quick and fast forum is 4chan or redit and unfortunately, the people in them are like imabench, just more extreme
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2014 6:16:05 PM
At 1/12/2014 6:14:07 PM, Cheetah wrote:
At 1/12/2014 8:07:40 AM, Dazz wrote:

Is that quick and fast?

Nope, the only quick and fast forum is 4chan or redit and unfortunately, the people in them are like imabench, just more extreme

Certain parts of Reddit are actually quite intellectually stimulating.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.