Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Thread Opener is Winner

Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:13:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
And commentators are --------- (decide by yourself)
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 8:14:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm just happy, I'm not wishing to win a "last comment wins". Because common sense is a sense that is not very common, my dear!
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:52:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 8:14:55 AM, Dazz wrote:
I'm just happy, I'm not wishing to win a "last comment wins". Because common sense is a sense that is not very common, my dear!
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 1:53:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 1:52:11 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/13/2014 8:14:55 AM, Dazz wrote:
I'm just happy, I'm not wishing to win a "last comment wins". Because common sense is a sense that is not very common, my dear!
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 2:47:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 2:24:37 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
I'll commentate

I'm fed up!
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 6:15:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 3:25:53 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/13/2014 2:47:30 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 1/13/2014 2:24:37 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
I'll commentate

I'm fed up!

Why?

Cause I spam his threads. Duh...
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 6:17:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 6:15:10 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/13/2014 3:25:53 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/13/2014 2:47:30 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 1/13/2014 2:24:37 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
I'll commentate

I'm fed up!

Why?

Cause I spam his threads. Duh...

Oh
Ashton
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2014 6:17:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 6:17:21 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/13/2014 6:15:10 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/13/2014 3:25:53 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/13/2014 2:47:30 PM, Dazz wrote:
At 1/13/2014 2:24:37 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
I'll commentate

I'm fed up!

Why?

Cause I spam his threads. Duh...

Oh

jk lol. Idk why hes fed up.
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 4:35:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 6:24:21 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
Nothing in this f*cking thread makes any sense.

Wow, your sense is a part of this thread now! What a peak of nonsense dear.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2014 4:36:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/13/2014 6:19:37 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
I'm fed up!

Why?

Cause I spam his threads. Duh...

I've no problem STALIN =)

Oh

jk lol. Idk why hes fed up.

Me?

You're not the reason, though.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~