Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Milk shortage

dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2014 3:23:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/17/2014 9:33:55 PM, Cheetah wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/15/2014 8:16:16 AM, Cheetah wrote:
Muh raw milk!!!!!

Yep.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 5:57:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/18/2014 3:23:46 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:33:55 PM, Cheetah wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/15/2014 8:16:16 AM, Cheetah wrote:
Muh raw milk!!!!!

Yep.
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 6:29:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 5:57:37 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/18/2014 3:23:46 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:33:55 PM, Cheetah wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/15/2014 8:16:16 AM, Cheetah wrote:
Muh raw milk!!!!!

kfc.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 6:30:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 6:29:10 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 1/20/2014 5:57:37 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/18/2014 3:23:46 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:33:55 PM, Cheetah wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:26:01 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/15/2014 8:16:16 AM, Cheetah wrote:
Muh raw milk!!!!!

kfc.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Cheetah
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 11:43:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 9:31:49 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/15/2014 8:16:16 AM, Cheetah wrote:
Muh raw milk!!!!!

Milk shortage is becoming a huge problem I agree.

We need a petition...people are not getting their milk and Obama and the UN isn't doing anything about it!!!!!
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 11:30:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2014 11:43:49 PM, Cheetah wrote:
At 1/20/2014 9:31:49 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/15/2014 8:16:16 AM, Cheetah wrote:
Muh raw milk!!!!!

Milk shortage is becoming a huge problem I agree.

We need a petition...people are not getting their milk and Obama and the UN isn't doing anything about it!!!!!

I agree! Good idea!