Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 11:32:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/14/2010 11:28:05 AM, True2GaGa wrote:
idk. ive really been down lately.

I am sorry to hear that, what is the problem?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 11:37:37 AM
That is a good point, you are a kid in new york. That places your quality of life and opportunity in say the top 1% of the world. You are relatively rich, and even if you mess up your life is likely to be massively better than billions of others.

And anyway it's winter, everyone is depressed.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 11:41:11 AM
At 1/14/2010 11:37:37 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
That is a good point, you are a kid in new york. That places your quality of life and opportunity in say the top 1% of the world. You are relatively rich, and even if you mess up your life is likely to be massively better than billions of others.

idk
just forget it.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 1:58:19 PM
At 1/14/2010 11:41:11 AM, True2GaGa wrote:

idk
just forget it.

http://www.debate.org...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 2:44:57 PM
At 1/14/2010 1:58:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/14/2010 11:41:11 AM, True2GaGa wrote:

idk
just forget it.

http://www.debate.org...

1. i said forget it, so just drop it.
resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2010 8:39:23 PM
Find a problem within your own enviroment, whatever that may be, and do everything you can to fix it. Once you finish, whether successful or not, you will have a well founded sense of accomplishment. Then try again, and again, and again. Some of the greatest people of all time lived their entire lives in like manner and despite all their adversity, they were also some of the happiest people on earth.
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.