Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Eh

tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 9:30:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ITT- Particularly uninteresting conversation

Today I woke up a bit later than my usual time. I believe this is because I stayed up a little later than I normally do, as I was watching a television show. I wasn't late for anything though.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 10:14:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
One time, after a somewhat uneventful night, I awoke one morning to find myself, not as hungry as I usually find myself in the early morning hours. I thought this strange, until I remembered that I had eaten quite a bit the night before. I figured that I must be still somewhat full from the night before. Nevertheless, I dressed myself and went into the kitchen to make my usual breakfast, Toast and eggs. I put bread in the toaster and began to heat a skillet for eggs. I cooked them scrambled. After I finished cooking them, I took the toast from the toaster and set it on my plate, and then went to the fridge for jam. Initially, I thought I had none, but found some in the door. I don't know why I didn't notice it immediately. I sat back in front of my plate, and began to eat my toast, when I realized I had forgotten to spread jam across it. I spread jam across it. I took another bite of the toast. The taste had improved. I then moved on to the eggs, which desperately needed salt and pepper, but I ate quickly, and could not motivate myself to quickly enough. I finished eating. I then went on to shower. The water was warm, as usual. I dried myself and went back into my room in order to dress myself. I put on a pair of blue jeans and a plaid shirt. I combed my hair. I then sat at my computer, and logged into debate.org. I had two notifications, both were about polls that I had previously voted on, and I cared about neither. I remembered today was Friday, and felt a brief rush of joy, as I remembered I had plans to meet with my significant other later. The brief rush, though, was completely undetectable to anyone who may have been watching. Then, I drove to school.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 9:18:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/17/2014 9:30:23 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
ITT- Particularly uninteresting conversation

Today I woke up a bit later than my usual time. I believe this is because I stayed up a little later than I normally do, as I was watching a television show. I wasn't late for anything though.

hi
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2014 9:52:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/17/2014 9:18:47 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:30:23 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
ITT- Particularly uninteresting conversation

Today I woke up a bit later than my usual time. I believe this is because I stayed up a little later than I normally do, as I was watching a television show. I wasn't late for anything though.

hi

kfc
STALIN
Posts: 3,726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 12:45:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/17/2014 9:52:07 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:18:47 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:30:23 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
ITT- Particularly uninteresting conversation

Today I woke up a bit later than my usual time. I believe this is because I stayed up a little later than I normally do, as I was watching a television show. I wasn't late for anything though.

hi

kfc
NightofTheLivingCats
Posts: 2,294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2014 1:30:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2014 12:45:13 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:52:07 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:18:47 PM, STALIN wrote:
At 1/17/2014 9:30:23 AM, tylergraham95 wrote:
ITT- Particularly uninteresting conversation

Today I woke up a bit later than my usual time. I believe this is because I stayed up a little later than I normally do, as I was watching a television show. I wasn't late for anything though.

hi

kfc

Debate me.
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 10:37:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Last night I had a hard time falling asleep, as my sleep schedule has recently begun to run amok, so I watched a James Bond movie as I fell asleep. I woke today, very tired.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 10:31:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
After allowing myself to dry after my shower this morning. I dressed myself, and went out to my car to start it. Then I drove to school.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)