Groping

Krazzy_Player
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 1:10:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why Groping is considered a problem?
It is obvious that in a crowd there is pulling,touching etc and it never can't be undone If women don't want to be Groped, they must stay out of the crowd. I agree that random men coming directly to women and groping is wrong but isn't that inevitable in crowded places like in buses, trains etc and even in some other crowded places Does it not just be ignored in crowded places?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 2:03:12 AM
At 1/20/2014 1:10:43 AM, Krazzy_Player wrote:
It is obvious that in a crowd there is pulling,touching etc and it never can't be undone If women don't want to be Groped, they must stay out of the crowd. I agree that random men coming directly to women and groping is wrong but isn't that inevitable in crowded places like in buses, trains etc and even in some other crowded places Does it not just be ignored in crowded places?

The concern becomes if people are doing it intentionally and claiming that it was an accident because of the crowded place. Or they intentionally position themselves to get sexual pleasure out being in a crowded place (such as positioning themselves so that their junk is right at someone butt).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 5:48:41 PM
At 1/20/2014 2:03:12 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

The concern becomes if people are doing it intentionally and claiming that it was an accident because of the crowded place. Or they intentionally position themselves to get sexual pleasure out being in a crowded place (such as positioning themselves so that their junk is right at someone butt).

This is exactly right.

I once was near someone, within a large, dense crowd, who had the audacity to squeeze my breast, AND THEN tell me it was an accident. It was also an accident when my open hand met his face several times.
"That's what people do. They breed, and then their children breed, and then their children do it, and their children do it. But, have you ever asked why we do it?" - Jim 'Metamorphhh' Crawford

"There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but to be overcome; to be got over." - Arthur Schopenhauer

"It's like building a broken building, repairing it and then saying that now I have value in doing so...but it didn't need to be broken in the first place." -Gary 'Inmendham' Mosher
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 6:47:13 PM

But your honour............if she didn't want to be groped she should not of gone in the crowd.

While we are at it, look at how the little sl*t was dressed and acting, she was just asking for it
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 7:57:03 PM
At 1/22/2014 6:47:13 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

But your honour............if she didn't want to be groped she should not of gone in the crowd.

While we are at it, look at how the little sl*t was dressed and acting, she was just asking for it

You're kidding, right?
"That's what people do. They breed, and then their children breed, and then their children do it, and their children do it. But, have you ever asked why we do it?" - Jim 'Metamorphhh' Crawford

"There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but to be overcome; to be got over." - Arthur Schopenhauer

"It's like building a broken building, repairing it and then saying that now I have value in doing so...but it didn't need to be broken in the first place." -Gary 'Inmendham' Mosher
DudeStop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 8:07:17 PM
At 1/22/2014 7:57:03 PM, Caploxion wrote:
At 1/22/2014 6:47:13 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

You're kidding, right?

Well Duh.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 8:31:01 PM

As said by others....
Groping =/= touching

Me brushing against boobs to get out the elevator door or because I tripped and trying to balance is not the same as just grabbing boob for the hell of it.
Groping is assault/battery, and as such, needs to be a conscious act, and a reasonable reaction.
My work here is, finally, done.