Jump to topic:

A place to encourage ALL DDO neighbors!

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 6:27:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Everyone needs some form of encouragement! Right?
So why not start here and now?

Encourage anyone you want by mentioning their usernames. Or just post an inspiring/encouraging word that speaks to your heart! Yes, it can be anything and anyone. Let's put differences aside. Try to get "along" so to say! When you post anything please tell us why it encourages you so that we too may understand where your coming from. And if further assistance needed of understanding I don't see why it would be a problem to ask, but please let's try to eliminate any arguments or heisty irritation towards each other.

So what is something that I spirited or encouraged you today and would like to share? :)
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 6:57:30 PM
At 1/20/2014 6:27:30 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Encourage anyone you want by mentioning their usernames. Or just post an inspiring/encouraging word that speaks to your heart! Yes, it can be anything and anyone. Let's put differences aside. Try to get "along" so to say! When you post anything please tell us why it encourages you so that we too may understand where your coming from. And if further assistance needed of understanding I don't see why it would be a problem to ask, but please let's try to eliminate any arguments or heisty irritation towards each other.

So what is something that I spirited or encouraged you today and would like to share? :)

Don't get angry at a person, anger doesn't resolve stuff.
Ashton
MyDinosaurHands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 2:56:37 PM

You encouraged me to say that I like this post for its simple and honest sincerity.
Guess what I used to type this..

Careful! Don't laugh too hard.
MyDinosaurHands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 2:58:16 PM
I thought this was gonna be a place to like plan out how to make DDO more appealing to newcomers. It seems we have a problem with new member retention.

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 3:37:46 PM
At 1/21/2014 2:58:16 PM, MyDinosaurHands wrote:
I thought this was gonna be a place to like plan out how to make DDO more appealing to newcomers. It seems we have a problem with new member retention.

Awe, well I'm glad this post encouraged you. And no, what did you use to type your comment? Also, I can create a topic on that if you would like?
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 3:38:17 PM
At 1/20/2014 6:57:30 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 1/20/2014 6:27:30 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:

Don't get angry at a person, anger doesn't resolve stuff.

Good point!! :)
Thanks for sharing!!
"Good Times" ~ Max
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 3:42:33 PM
I pray that EVERYONE is having a beautiful Tuesday!! :)
Smiles and hugs to all DDO people!!
"Good Times" ~ Max
Mysterious_Stranger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 3:57:56 PM
I decided to continue my monotonous existence without shooting myself, to me that is encouraging.
Turn around, go back.
MyDinosaurHands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 4:04:36 PM
At 1/21/2014 3:57:56 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:
I decided to continue my monotonous existence without shooting myself, to me that is encouraging.

What's bad about this is I laughed first, and then got worried.

So you're being sarcastic right, or?

MyDinosaurHands
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 4:05:54 PM
Awe, well I'm glad this post encouraged you. And no, what did you use to type your comment? Also, I can create a topic on that if you would like?

MyDinosaurHands

GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 4:12:24 PM
At 1/21/2014 3:57:56 PM, Mysterious_Stranger wrote:

Guess it would since your replying here :)
Everything ok?
"Good Times" ~ Max
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 4:13:47 PM
At 1/21/2014 4:05:54 PM, MyDinosaurHands wrote:

MyDinosaurHands

lol,, I just realized that the phrase you have, "guess what I used to type this" is your signature haha... *Blonde moment* :P
"Good Times" ~ Max
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 6:22:42 PM
At 1/21/2014 5:48:05 PM, STALIN wrote:
>> Ban Bench!

Do you reckon that a ban is necessary? I mean sure, he's continuing to say some awful things, but a ban?
"That's what people do. They breed, and then their children breed, and then their children do it, and their children do it. But, have you ever asked why we do it?" - Jim 'Metamorphhh' Crawford

"There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but to be overcome; to be got over." - Arthur Schopenhauer

"It's like building a broken building, repairing it and then saying that now I have value in doing so...but it didn't need to be broken in the first place." -Gary 'Inmendham' Mosher
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 6:23:32 PM
At 1/21/2014 6:22:42 PM, Caploxion wrote:
>> Ban Bench!

Do you reckon that a ban is necessary? I mean sure, he's continuing to say some awful things, but a ban?

Im more of a "Ban STALIN" person.
Caploxion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 6:24:32 PM
At 1/21/2014 6:23:32 PM, NightofTheLivingCats wrote:
At 1/21/2014 6:22:42 PM, Caploxion wrote:
>> Ban Bench!

Im more of a "Ban STALIN" person.

STALIN really isn't as bad as Imabench...
"That's what people do. They breed, and then their children breed, and then their children do it, and their children do it. But, have you ever asked why we do it?" - Jim 'Metamorphhh' Crawford

"There is no doubt that life is given us, not to be enjoyed, but to be overcome; to be got over." - Arthur Schopenhauer

"It's like building a broken building, repairing it and then saying that now I have value in doing so...but it didn't need to be broken in the first place." -Gary 'Inmendham' Mosher
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 6:39:38 PM
Gitter done!!
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%