Jump to topic:

One question survey

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 9:24:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you had to choose between paying your heath insurance premium or your smart phone bill which would you pay?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 9:25:12 PM
At 1/23/2014 9:24:37 PM, sadolite wrote:
If you had to choose between paying your health insurance premium or your smart phone bill which would you pay?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 9:38:58 PM
Health Insurance Premium... Duh :P
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 10:09:38 PM
What if I am one of the millions resourceful, hardworking Americans who remain impoverished because trickle-down economics don't work, and cannot afford health insurance, but are not eligible (mainly due to republican obstructionist policies) for Medicare? And can't afford a smartphone at that?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 10:16:00 PM
At 1/23/2014 10:09:38 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
What if I am one of the millions resourceful, hardworking Americans who remain impoverished because trickle-down economics don't work, and cannot afford health insurance, but are not eligible (mainly due to republican obstructionist policies) for Medicare? And can't afford a smartphone at that?

How dare you question the system.

Have you not heard ? America has the best system, ever, anywhere at anytime. And if you suggest otherwise........well I think you are a terrorist.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 10:20:25 PM
At 1/23/2014 10:16:00 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:

Have you not heard ? America has the best system, ever, anywhere at anytime. And if you suggest otherwise........well I think you are a terrorist.

No I'm not a terrorist! I'm a lazy @$$ druggy poor person who is trying to game the system and rip off all the rich people because I'm too lazy to get a job. I'm the downfall of the nation. Bin Laden was child's play compared me.

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 10:23:17 PM
At 1/23/2014 10:20:25 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

No I'm not a terrorist! I'm a lazy @$$ druggy poor person who is trying to game the system and rip off all the rich people because I'm too lazy to get a job. I'm the downfall of the nation. Bin Laden was child's play compared me.

What's your problem ? why don't you just use your political connections to get your farm companies some subsides while complaining that the poor don't want to work.

Why don't you just use off shore accounts to minimize your tax on your income that you work so hard for (ha hahahaha). Nay just kidding about the hard work.

I will tell you why, cause you are a lazy hippie terrorist.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 1:34:40 AM
If you had to choose between paying your heath insurance premium or your smart phone bill which would you pay?

Assuming they are the same price, and I could afford either, I guess insurance, but I'd probably rather have neither.
My work here is, finally, done.
MassiveDump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 7:14:22 AM
At 1/23/2014 10:23:17 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/23/2014 10:20:25 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

What's your problem ? why don't you just use your political connections to get your farm companies some subsides while complaining that the poor don't want to work.

Why don't you just use off shore accounts to minimize your tax on your income that you work so hard for (ha hahahaha). Nay just kidding about the hard work.

I will tell you why, cause you are a lazy hippie terrorist.

Behold: The circle jerk.
GodChoosesLife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 9:40:35 AM

I have neither... But if I had either I'd choose health insurance...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:50:59 PM

Guess your SOL no matter what you do. You may as well kill yourself.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:52:31 PM
Health insurance 3

Smartphone 0

PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 2:52:51 PM
At 1/24/2014 2:50:59 PM, sadolite wrote:

Guess your SOL no matter what you do. You may as well kill yourself.

I'll go find a cliff.