Jump to topic:

Funny, Harmless Ways of F*cking with People

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 8:04:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
All right. Well, I'm rather talented when it comes to trolling, no denying it. I have huge knowledge of how the mind/body works and can use this to read people, press on their justifications, destroy their justifications, change people. It's an art form, really. In fact, I wouldn't even call what I do trolling, but for that I take laughs from it at times. I'm more of a mind hacker =)

Now, most of what I do is simple. All you've got to realise is that people will completely build themselves around very basic things, and that those things are then never far from the surface. It works for absolutely everything. For example, as seen on The Mentalist, the little girl, with the nontraditional and turbulent family, wants for the traditional, and her favourite flavour of ice cream is vanilla. The skinhead is violently controlling, severe, and his skinned head is just another part of this. The long-haired hippy tries to love it all. Women have fallen furthest into flesh; it is of no surprise to me the norm of their having long hair and finger nails. It all refers back to a very simple core, and that core then, more often than not, is very delicate, selfishly or angrily induced, and always sensible and aware of what good is supposed to be.

Now, you don't have to be good to have major influence on a person, sure. But in being good you pretty much guarantee that you'll stay with a person. Scary things can be avoided, but that which calls into question your entire being will stay with you forever. And, sure, it's not always quite as simple as just being good. Some people will have barriers built up against supposed good. But, if your aim is to be a hero of good, in simply being good you will always lend power to that. Let others more capable than yourself tear down those barriers which are built up against you and then it's just you and them, they shuddering at the very thought of you. Not that should be your aim, of course, but it is what comes to pass.

Such barriers, for those capable, are generally very simply deconstructed. For example, altruism might be explained away as inherently selfish, the adherent to such thought assuming personal omniscience. One might be considered narcissistic or megalomanic in their being good as described above, such objections to refer back to the objector's own fears, leaving them as nothing more than restatement of those fears, no justification at all. Anger is pounced upon as something undesirable, it being generally associated in the minds of the fearful with violence and all things bad (again, as one of the key makers of most people's lives), and so try to keep a cool head - even Jesus got angry though, my violently angry friends. All of this is humanity in a nutshell, so simple.

Then there are fun little games to play, far removed from the whole good-versus-evil bit. Everyone needs a break, right? All of these are down to playing games with where people have failed to pay attention. For example, when asked to pick a number, most people have not processed that the number they pick will be the number that comes most easily to them. As a result, if you plant a number freshly in their memory, it's going to take precedent over other numbers and up it pops. Lucky 7, for the hopeful folk, is a number that comes easily to the fore for the the same reasons. It's the same process, hope being a connotation off the number 7, giving it greater flow. And then it's all pretty much the same after that, but there's no end to the amusement and variations. Not for me anyway. Anyone care to share any of theirs? My personal favourite is turning gibberish into real words in a person's mind. Again, people don't expect you to be talking gibberish. Also, I'm Jesus Christ lol.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 8:33:00 AM
Oh, and there are other games to play as regards want and extreme unconscious calculation, but they're pretty much completely and immorally deceptive IMO. They do serve as good indicators of our being incredibly intelligent underneath all the bullsh*t though, another thing which most people are unaware of. True story: I increased my brother's grade in maths to a B from a failing grade by merely having a conversation with him about how he felt about me, his older brother, being good at maths. Basically, he was sabotaging himself, not expecting to live up to the standard I'd set, and wanting desperately for it to be all right that he didn't. Scary world this, where the strong get onto the weak so often, and then the fact that people are hugely inattentive can be quite a downer. Program yourself to succeed, not to fail in an acceptable manner. The latter approach is racked by insecurity, which is a rather corrosive force as regards functionality.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 8:59:45 AM
Also, a belief in a god - whatever sort of god it may be - grants very strong foundations to build upon, so you should probably lock something in, rather than floating endlessly through the void. This is why such beliefs are so hard to let go, everything else having been built on top of them, and also, I think, why the non-aggression principle has such allure to those former theists, now libertarians, because it's basically a transference of programming from one foundation to the next. Don't be a bastard about it though, and appeals to the widespread belief and to authority aren't worth a sh*t. Love is as good a god as any - better, in fact, as it's the only one that's self-justifying. One needs no excuse to be good.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2014 8:14:31 PM
Popeye's Chicken
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%