Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

I'm going to delete my ddo account

MadisonMichelle
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 9:31:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why you might ask? Well simply because I'm to young to understand what any of you older people have to say. I'm 15 so you know, if I'm bisexual I'm wrong about myself . Did you know, because I'm 15, I'm the most idiotic person on the face of this planet . I'm so sorry I was born later then you . But none of my opinions are taken seriously because I'm to young . No one cares what I have to say, well because I'm to young . If my opinions don't matter, and all my hard work doesn't matter .. What's the point of being on here? Deactivating my account because of to many jerks ..
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 9:42:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sorry you feel that way, but if that is what you want, you are free to do it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 9:44:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Also, just to confirm. You haven't debated and only made 2 posts (including this one) in the last month. What exactly is pushing you towards this?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 10:06:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 9:44:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Also, just to confirm. You haven't debated and only made 2 posts (including this one) in the last month. What exactly is pushing you towards this?

Sovereigndream told her she doesn't really know that she's bisexual.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 10:07:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 9:31:50 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Why you might ask? Well simply because I'm to young to understand what any of you older people have to say. I'm 15 so you know, if I'm bisexual I'm wrong about myself . Did you know, because I'm 15, I'm the most idiotic person on the face of this planet . I'm so sorry I was born later then you . But none of my opinions are taken seriously because I'm to young . No one cares what I have to say, well because I'm to young . If my opinions don't matter, and all my hard work doesn't matter .. What's the point of being on here? Deactivating my account because of to many jerks ..

Don't delete yer account. Stay and make fun of the jerks that say these kinds of things, with me.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 11:38:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 9:31:50 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Why you might ask? Well simply because I'm to young to understand what any of you older people have to say. I'm 15 so you know, if I'm bisexual I'm wrong about myself . Did you know, because I'm 15, I'm the most idiotic person on the face of this planet . I'm so sorry I was born later then you . But none of my opinions are taken seriously because I'm to young . No one cares what I have to say, well because I'm to young . If my opinions don't matter, and all my hard work doesn't matter .. What's the point of being on here? Deactivating my account because of to many jerks ..

Oh but while I used to be 13 and now recently turned into 14 most everybody took my debates about god very seriously, no attacks due to age.

Ad hominem is a logical fallacy after all.
Cheetah
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 7:14:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You can delete your account if you wish, but DDO is probably one of the few sites where members are actually somewhat 'respectful' (with exceptions of a lot of people), other sites are worse. I'm 16 and I don't find it being an obstacle for my debates, it can even be an advantage if your opponent underestimates you. Besides, we need more girls here, I'll be your friend!
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 9:53:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I sense a cry for attention
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 9:54:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 7:14:35 AM, Cheetah wrote:
You can delete your account if you wish, but DDO is probably one of the few sites where members are actually somewhat 'respectful' (with exceptions of a lot of people), other sites are worse. I'm 16 and I don't find it being an obstacle for my debates, it can even be an advantage if your opponent underestimates you. Besides, we need more girls here, I'll be your friend!

Your profiles says you're 23, and you're saying you're 16.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 9:56:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 9:53:23 AM, sadolite wrote:
I sense a cry for attention

I sense some attention 'paid'
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 9:59:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 9:56:36 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 2/2/2014 9:53:23 AM, sadolite wrote:
I sense a cry for attention

I sense some attention 'paid'

Ya, uncaring and dismissive, but attention none the less.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 10:14:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 11:25:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
You're hot. Don't do it!

From a 15 year old boy with raging hormones point of view, Yes.
MadisonMichelle
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 11:29:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Not a cry for attention . So shush please?
And Noumena , thank you .
And to uhm .. The guys who called me hot, thank you .. As well . But my hotness doesn't effect my personality, or my debating style .
And I don't get on much , because this site makes me stress . I'm trying to prove I'm more then a 15 year old . And so far it hasn't worked . Thank you guys for the support . (:
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 11:40:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 9:31:50 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Why you might ask? Well simply because I'm to young to understand what any of you older people have to say. I'm 15 so you know, if I'm bisexual I'm wrong about myself . Did you know, because I'm 15, I'm the most idiotic person on the face of this planet . I'm so sorry I was born later then you . But none of my opinions are taken seriously because I'm to young . No one cares what I have to say, well because I'm to young . If my opinions don't matter, and all my hard work doesn't matter .. What's the point of being on here? Deactivating my account because of to many jerks ..

If you need to know something, here it is.

95% of the people on DDO are either inactive, jerks, trolls, or spammers. But the 5% that really can talk to you, debate you, and talk about stuff, is enough to make me stay. I'm not bisexual, but I accept it, and so do many other members on this site. Some are even like you (YYW, bsh1) and are literally some of the most well respected members on this site.

Furthermore, I'm 12, and they created a whole thread about me closing my account. It takes hard work and dedication to become respected.

Anyway, if you want to close your account, you are free to do so.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 3:14:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 9:31:50 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Why you might ask? Well simply because I'm to young to understand what any of you older people have to say. I'm 15 so you know, if I'm bisexual I'm wrong about myself . Did you know, because I'm 15, I'm the most idiotic person on the face of this planet . I'm so sorry I was born later then you . But none of my opinions are taken seriously because I'm to young . No one cares what I have to say, well because I'm to young . If my opinions don't matter, and all my hard work doesn't matter .. What's the point of being on here? Deactivating my account because of to many jerks ..

I know what you mean. It's happened a few times to me as well.
All you have to do is call your attacker out for the logical fallacy of Ad Hominem and tell them to shut the hell up.
Normally people resort to that sort of crap when they are out of arguments themselves.

There are some debaters on this site who are younger than you, yet more well-respected than many of the older people (e.g. DudeStop, dtaylor, Sargon)
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 3:24:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 11:38:04 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 2/1/2014 9:31:50 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Why you might ask? Well simply because I'm to young to understand what any of you older people have to say. I'm 15 so you know, if I'm bisexual I'm wrong about myself . Did you know, because I'm 15, I'm the most idiotic person on the face of this planet . I'm so sorry I was born later then you . But none of my opinions are taken seriously because I'm to young . No one cares what I have to say, well because I'm to young . If my opinions don't matter, and all my hard work doesn't matter .. What's the point of being on here? Deactivating my account because of to many jerks ..

Oh but while I used to be 13 and now recently turned into 14 most everybody took my debates about god very seriously, no attacks due to age.

Ad hominem is a logical fallacy after all.

dude help or get out
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
DudeStop
Posts: 1,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 4:21:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 3:24:33 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 2/1/2014 11:38:04 PM, DudeStop wrote:
At 2/1/2014 9:31:50 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Why you might ask? Well simply because I'm to young to understand what any of you older people have to say. I'm 15 so you know, if I'm bisexual I'm wrong about myself . Did you know, because I'm 15, I'm the most idiotic person on the face of this planet . I'm so sorry I was born later then you . But none of my opinions are taken seriously because I'm to young . No one cares what I have to say, well because I'm to young . If my opinions don't matter, and all my hard work doesn't matter .. What's the point of being on here? Deactivating my account because of to many jerks ..

Oh but while I used to be 13 and now recently turned into 14 most everybody took my debates about god very seriously, no attacks due to age.

Ad hominem is a logical fallacy after all.

dude help or get out

Help with what? I just showed her a way that she could exploit any opponent who try's to discriminate her by her age by pointing out it was a logical fallacy.

I should be thanked, not dismissed.
Cheetah
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 6:36:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 9:54:20 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 2/2/2014 7:14:35 AM, Cheetah wrote:
You can delete your account if you wish, but DDO is probably one of the few sites where members are actually somewhat 'respectful' (with exceptions of a lot of people), other sites are worse. I'm 16 and I don't find it being an obstacle for my debates, it can even be an advantage if your opponent underestimates you. Besides, we need more girls here, I'll be your friend!

Your profiles says you're 23, and you're saying you're 16.

ssshhhhhh thats my fake age hehe
PeriodicPatriot
Posts: 140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 6:49:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 9:31:50 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Why you might ask? Well simply because I'm to young to understand what any of you older people have to say. I'm 15 so you know, if I'm bisexual I'm wrong about myself . Did you know, because I'm 15, I'm the most idiotic person on the face of this planet . I'm so sorry I was born later then you . But none of my opinions are taken seriously because I'm to young . No one cares what I have to say, well because I'm to young . If my opinions don't matter, and all my hard work doesn't matter .. What's the point of being on here? Deactivating my account because of to many jerks ..

so you're deactivating because of your sexualiy? Who cares? Be yourself. Everyone is just mean. If if I was homosexual, bisexual, or pansexual, my parents would rip me to shreds. You shouldn't be thinking about sexuality at your age. Just have fun with yoir life. And I'm glad that I am hertosexual or straight.
Where you can find me besides DDO for a quick chat...

http://bit.ly... (Wattpad)
http://bit.ly... (Quibblo)
http://bit.ly... (Edeb8)

I know I have a different username, so what?
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 7:24:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 6:36:27 PM, Cheetah wrote:
At 2/2/2014 9:54:20 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 2/2/2014 7:14:35 AM, Cheetah wrote:
You can delete your account if you wish, but DDO is probably one of the few sites where members are actually somewhat 'respectful' (with exceptions of a lot of people), other sites are worse. I'm 16 and I don't find it being an obstacle for my debates, it can even be an advantage if your opponent underestimates you. Besides, we need more girls here, I'll be your friend!

Your profiles says you're 23, and you're saying you're 16.

ssshhhhhh thats my fake age hehe

Why do you need a fake age? It's a 13+ website and if someone points out how young you are, say it's a logical fallacy. In fact, the younger you are, the better.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Cheetah
Posts: 106
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 7:40:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/2/2014 7:24:56 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/2/2014 6:36:27 PM, Cheetah wrote:
At 2/2/2014 9:54:20 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 2/2/2014 7:14:35 AM, Cheetah wrote:
You can delete your account if you wish, but DDO is probably one of the few sites where members are actually somewhat 'respectful' (with exceptions of a lot of people), other sites are worse. I'm 16 and I don't find it being an obstacle for my debates, it can even be an advantage if your opponent underestimates you. Besides, we need more girls here, I'll be your friend!

Your profiles says you're 23, and you're saying you're 16.

ssshhhhhh thats my fake age hehe

Why do you need a fake age? It's a 13+ website and if someone points out how young you are, say it's a logical fallacy. In fact, the younger you are, the better.

Yeah, you're right, I guess i did it for fun
2-D
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 11:55:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/1/2014 9:31:50 PM, MadisonMichelle wrote:
Why you might ask? Well simply because I'm to young to understand what any of you older people have to say. I'm 15 so you know, if I'm bisexual I'm wrong about myself . Did you know, because I'm 15, I'm the most idiotic person on the face of this planet . I'm so sorry I was born later then you . But none of my opinions are taken seriously because I'm to young . No one cares what I have to say, well because I'm to young . If my opinions don't matter, and all my hard work doesn't matter .. What's the point of being on here? Deactivating my account because of to many jerks ..

Teenagers are often smarter than adults. A point that has been abundantly clear since I joined the site. Feel free to leave but not over that.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 4:44:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Seriously though, there is really no need deativate your account. Yes it is true that there are a lot of a**holes in DDO, but also remember there are also decent people too. You are not alone. There are smart teenagers and homosexual/bisexual people in DDO too.

Most people here won't hate you if you're homosexual, bisexual, male,female ,white, black or hot. We can't remove the jerks who say "you dumb lolz" because there will always be jerks. What matters most is how you see yourself.
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 1:06:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you want to do a serious debate in order to garner some respect I am looking for challenges right now.
Here are topics I like:
Merits of Socialism
Merits of Capitalism
Global Warming
Minimum Wage
Legalizing prostitution
Legalizing Certain Drugs
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 1:18:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm 15, but It doesn't change much.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
MadisonMichelle
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 4:22:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/3/2014 1:06:46 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
If you want to do a serious debate in order to garner some respect I am looking for challenges right now.
Here are topics I like:
Merits of Socialism
Merits of Capitalism
Global Warming
Minimum Wage
Legalizing prostitution
Legalizing Certain Drugs

i cand o prostitution and certain drugs, but it would take a while for me to get fully ready to debate. ill tell you when if youd like to debate/(: