Jump to topic:

How do you become a teachers pet?

Zendayalover156
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 10:35:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want to know how you become one because some people become a teacher's pet without even trying
Xoxo Zendayalover156
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 3:35:18 PM
At 2/2/2014 10:35:17 PM, Zendayalover156 wrote:
I want to know how you become one because some people become a teacher's pet without even trying

Without a try, hard to get.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 3:45:56 PM

Blow someone...
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 5:39:28 PM
Participate in class and initiate/respond to small chat with the teacher. Also ask questions and even visit her during your own free time for help.

Genuine teacher's pets i have no problem with, but people who purposely go out of their ways to become teacher's pets are the suck-ups of society, also knows as politicians, and nobody likes them.
Nolite Timere
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 5:42:37 PM
At 2/3/2014 3:45:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Blow someone...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 8:32:04 PM
At 2/3/2014 6:16:21 AM, Megatron81 wrote:
Why would someone want to become a teachers pet...

Thry geta good image from adults? And that makes parents happy?
Ashton
yay842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 8:43:12 PM

be a kissass
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 8:46:49 PM

Be a good student, and don't disrupt the classroom. Being nice to the teacher would go a long way, as well.
Tsar of DDO
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2014 9:15:30 PM
At 2/3/2014 3:45:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Blow someone...

deepthroat

blowing is over rated now
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 2:54:10 PM
At 2/3/2014 5:39:28 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Participate in class and initiate/respond to small chat with the teacher. Also ask questions and even visit her during your own free time for help.

Genuine teacher's pets i have no problem with, but people who purposely go out of their ways to become teacher's pets are the suck-ups of society, also knows as politicians, and nobody likes them.

yep, theres a fine line between being a teachers pet and a disingenuous brown noser
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 4:16:26 PM

Part 1

- Ok the first thing you want to do is get blue paint. Lots and LOTS of blue paint
- When you get about 50 cans, pour half of them on the floor
- Take off your clothes and roll around in the paint while its still wet.
- After you do that, youre going to want to run into the wall repeatedly to dry yourself off
- After the paint has dried, examine both the wall and your body for letters that could spell out the name of one of your teachers
- If you dont see any letters, get the other cans of blue paint and fling them around wildly
- Examine the new paint stiprs again for letters that are found in one of the names of your teachers
- Once you do find out the name, that is the teacher that you will have the best odds of becoming their pet. This is where part 2 starts

Part 2
- Find out if your teacher has a child, odds are they do.
- Kidnap that child and mail a videotape of the captive child to the home address of the teacher whose pet you wish to be
- Wait several weeks, even a few months, making sure the fear in your teacher runs rampant
- After wiping the child's memory, return the child to the home of the teacher and recount a story about how you noticed one of your neighbors holding the child captive in a car about to dive into a lake in a murder-suicide, when you courageously broke the window and saved the child from the car. (You can add details, but dont get too crazy with them because the police will interrogate you and you need to keep your story straight

Once the child is returned and you are cleared of all suspicion, you will become the teachers pet.

Trust me, this process works.

Ive used it twice now.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Teemo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 6:23:46 PM
Give them apples. Laugh at their lame jokes. Do good in school.
AMUMU? Do you want to give me blue buff? C'mon let's go and play. You never gank mid anymore, it's such a bore, it's like your afk. We used to help eachother, but now we don't, I wish you would tell meh wai. Do you wanna gimme blue buff? *whispers* it doesn't have to be a blue buff. Go away Annie. Okay.... bai ~
SoupReamDibBayTore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2014 8:14:19 AM

Sing this in front of the class: