Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Necessary Censorship

tylergraham95
Posts: 1,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:02:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/3/2014 1:59:30 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Post an image or (better yet) a video of unnecessary censorship!

http://www.tickld.com...

Oh. Ehmm. Gee.

You're a ticklr?
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
donald.keller
Posts: 3,722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:04:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/3/2014 2:02:02 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:59:30 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Post an image or (better yet) a video of unnecessary censorship!

http://www.tickld.com...

Oh. Ehmm. Gee.

You're a ticklr?

Well... Damnlol and 9Gag became very anti-Christian and anti-American, so I left them, as I was both Christian and American... And then one day I found Ticklr, and all was right again. My profile is DevionM.
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
tylergraham95
Posts: 1,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:04:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/3/2014 2:04:14 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/3/2014 2:02:02 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:59:30 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Post an image or (better yet) a video of unnecessary censorship!

http://www.tickld.com...

Oh. Ehmm. Gee.

You're a ticklr?

Well... Damnlol and 9Gag became very anti-Christian and anti-American, so I left them, as I was both Christian and American... And then one day I found Ticklr, and all was right again. My profile is DevionM.

zomg. One of us. One of us.
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
donald.keller
Posts: 3,722
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 2:59:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/3/2014 2:04:52 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 2/3/2014 2:04:14 PM, donald.keller wrote:
At 2/3/2014 2:02:02 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
At 2/3/2014 1:59:30 PM, donald.keller wrote:
Post an image or (better yet) a video of unnecessary censorship!

http://www.tickld.com...

Oh. Ehmm. Gee.

You're a ticklr?

Well... Damnlol and 9Gag became very anti-Christian and anti-American, so I left them, as I was both Christian and American... And then one day I found Ticklr, and all was right again. My profile is DevionM.

zomg. One of us. One of us.

Nononononoooooo! One of us... One of us....
My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...