Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

VENT and let out your anger of others.

Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 1:36:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I say to keep the poll section clean of spam and dramatic polls, come in here and accuse those you think should be banned and put a reason why, with facts, and let your anger out on this forum.
This way we clean up the poll section a bit and this way airmax can look in here and veiw most problems that goes on in ddo.
I hope this helps, and I hope nobody get temp banned, plus if you are accused take it lightly and retaliate the proper way, dont make false death threats (I have seen plenty)
Im not accusing anyone, because I think that those who hate me, I just dont care one day we might be great freinds.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 4:59:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't know pick Stalin go off that, pick someone you would throw up on a poll to try and get banned.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:02:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 1:36:49 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I say to keep the poll section clean of spam and dramatic polls, come in here and accuse those you think should be banned and put a reason why, with facts, and let your anger out on this forum.
This way we clean up the poll section a bit and this way airmax can look in here and veiw most problems that goes on in ddo.
I hope this helps, and I hope nobody get temp banned, plus if you are accused take it lightly and retaliate the proper way, dont make false death threats (I have seen plenty)
Im not accusing anyone, because I think that those who hate me, I just dont care one day we might be great freinds.

Is this about me?
I'll kill you while you sleep.
My work here is, finally, done.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:37:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 8:02:09 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/5/2014 1:36:49 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I say to keep the poll section clean of spam and dramatic polls, come in here and accuse those you think should be banned and put a reason why, with facts, and let your anger out on this forum.
This way we clean up the poll section a bit and this way airmax can look in here and veiw most problems that goes on in ddo.
I hope this helps, and I hope nobody get temp banned, plus if you are accused take it lightly and retaliate the proper way, dont make false death threats (I have seen plenty)
Im not accusing anyone, because I think that those who hate me, I just dont care one day we might be great freinds.
oh haha im so afraid, no ya dope this is to keep them pesky polls about banning people away, for some reason yall just go quiet when this forum pops up, scared is what yall are.
Is this about me?
I'll kill you while you sleep.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:39:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I messed that up, great.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:54:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 8:39:02 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I messed that up, great.

Yeah, you did.
However, I don't understand the drama.
If people annoy you, then let them be. That's what I do.
There are a few members here that I am rarely ever going to engage in a conversation. Drawing attention to them is pointless.

In fact, displaying animosity towards them for past transgressions (i.e. bullying the bully), like Capsyixlon does, is incredibly petty and illogical.
Petty, because it is petty to not move on.
Illogical, because if you see someone being a bully so you then bully them, then you are seen as a bully. It is hypocritical to bully someone you perceive as a bully when you do not know their history, or to be upset when someone who doesn't know your history accuses you of bullying.
My work here is, finally, done.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 9:01:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 8:54:32 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/5/2014 8:39:02 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I messed that up, great.

Yeah, you did.
However, I don't understand the drama.
If people annoy you, then let them be. That's what I do.
There are a few members here that I am rarely ever going to engage in a conversation. Drawing attention to them is pointless.

In fact, displaying animosity towards them for past transgressions (i.e. bullying the bully), like Capsyixlon does, is incredibly petty and illogical.
Petty, because it is petty to not move on.
Illogical, because if you see someone being a bully so you then bully them, then you are seen as a bully. It is hypocritical to bully someone you perceive as a bully when you do not know their history, or to be upset when someone who doesn't know your history accuses you of bullying.

This isn't for my benifit, (even though I do want to clean up the crappy polls for my benifit) but this forum is for those who have been bullied, so that they can vent and talk to those who might understand, and possibly solve the problem in a politer way, or it can turn into a one vs 2 then a 2 vs 7 so on and so fourth, and that's when this forum will be taken down but some might get a kick out of it.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:19:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 10:34:37 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I hate white people.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 7:58:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/5/2014 10:34:37 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I [actually] hate white people.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2014 8:01:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
OBAMA IS A FUCKlNG BlTCH!

...lol :P
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:19:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I hate humanity.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
imabench
Posts: 21,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 12:43:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I hate things you sit on that are just cheap rip-off versions of benches
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Juan_Pablo
Posts: 2,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 1:14:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/6/2014 12:42:20 AM, Juan_Pablo wrote:
I hate God for being an evil, selfish rapist!

Okay. This line was simply not a healthy thing to say. I think the feelings are too strong and don't reflect enough self-control on the part of the poster. It therefore is inappropriate.

My new statement is this:

I hate God for being a conniving toad.

Now that I can feel alright about saying, when I'm venting.
Juan_Pablo
Posts: 2,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 1:21:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I hate myself for not having more self-control when I'm bitter and angry!

And I hate it when the universe deliberately re-arranges itself to punish me. It's like God has some kind of personal beef with me! *throws hands in the arm*
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 1:30:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
its because god is selfish and crule according to the books, and we live in fear that some day he will again destroy the earth in his drunken rage, just because we dont follow his rules, and for this reason, I hate made up godly beings.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 1:31:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/6/2014 12:43:27 AM, imabench wrote:
I hate things you sit on that are just cheap rip-off versions of benches

Good to see you again imabench.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2014 5:47:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"VENT and let out your anger of others." Na, I don't want to get banned. I thought the site was trying to curtail this kind of stuff. Civility? What happened to that concept? Now it's vent anger on a user. I am thoroughly confused. So many mixed messages.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 4:05:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/8/2014 5:47:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
"VENT and let out your anger of others." Na, I don't want to get banned. I thought the site was trying to curtail this kind of stuff. Civility? What happened to that concept? Now it's vent anger on a user. I am thoroughly confused. So many mixed messages.

How about read what others are talking about in this forum, and notice that no one has said anything about anybody, but stated that they hate something instead.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 4:07:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This could instead be about something you hate, it always feels better talking and or letting something out there
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 4:44:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 4:05:56 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 2/8/2014 5:47:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
"VENT and let out your anger of others." Na, I don't want to get banned. I thought the site was trying to curtail this kind of stuff. Civility? What happened to that concept? Now it's vent anger on a user. I am thoroughly confused. So many mixed messages.

How about read what others are talking about in this forum, and notice that no one has said anything about anybody, but stated that they hate something instead.

"Hate" We have "haters"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 5:31:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 4:44:50 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 2/9/2014 4:05:56 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 2/8/2014 5:47:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
"VENT and let out your anger of others." Na, I don't want to get banned. I thought the site was trying to curtail this kind of stuff. Civility? What happened to that concept? Now it's vent anger on a user. I am thoroughly confused. So many mixed messages.

How about read what others are talking about in this forum, and notice that no one has said anything about anybody, but stated that they hate something instead.

"Hate" We have "haters"

Are you telling me you don't hate? You must be perfect.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 6:31:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 5:31:12 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 2/9/2014 4:44:50 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 2/9/2014 4:05:56 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 2/8/2014 5:47:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
"VENT and let out your anger of others." Na, I don't want to get banned. I thought the site was trying to curtail this kind of stuff. Civility? What happened to that concept? Now it's vent anger on a user. I am thoroughly confused. So many mixed messages.

How about read what others are talking about in this forum, and notice that no one has said anything about anybody, but stated that they hate something instead.

"Hate" We have "haters"

Are you telling me you don't hate? You must be perfect.

that my friend would be strawman
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
sadolite
Posts: 8,837
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2014 7:48:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/9/2014 5:31:12 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 2/9/2014 4:44:50 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 2/9/2014 4:05:56 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 2/8/2014 5:47:38 PM, sadolite wrote:
"VENT and let out your anger of others." Na, I don't want to get banned. I thought the site was trying to curtail this kind of stuff. Civility? What happened to that concept? Now it's vent anger on a user. I am thoroughly confused. So many mixed messages.

How about read what others are talking about in this forum, and notice that no one has said anything about anybody, but stated that they hate something instead.

"Hate" We have "haters"

Are you telling me you don't hate? You must be perfect.

Na, when ever I say I hate something I get lectured about being a hater
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2014 1:49:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/6/2014 12:43:27 AM, imabench wrote:
I hate things you sit on that are just cheap rip-off versions of benches
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...