Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

FREE TACO at TACO BELL!

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 2:37:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 2:34:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
HURRY PRINT A COUPON FOR A FREE TACO! I just got mine.
http://static.tacobell.com...
YAY!
There are only a million so hurry and get yours.

too bad i don't like tacos
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 2:39:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 2:36:45 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Hahah this better not turn into a KFC moment :p

lol yeah, I was lucky and got the free meal.
KFC had another free chicken day but they would not give me any. I KFC inc and complained. They gave me a free $25 dollar gift card to KFC!
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 2:53:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 2:51:27 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Ireland doesn't have Taco bell.......:(

Thats the saddest thing I have heard all day
kfc
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 3:01:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 2:53:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:51:27 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Ireland doesn't have Taco bell.......:(

Thats the saddest thing I have heard all day

Know what's worse? Our McDonalds don't have "Fill your own" soda machines.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 3:09:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 3:01:10 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:53:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:51:27 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Ireland doesn't have Taco bell.......:(

Thats the saddest thing I have heard all day

Know what's worse? Our McDonalds don't have "Fill your own" soda machines.

NO FREE REFILLS???? THE HORROR!
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 3:11:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 3:09:45 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 1/20/2010 3:01:10 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:53:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:51:27 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Ireland doesn't have Taco bell.......:(

Thats the saddest thing I have heard all day

Know what's worse? Our McDonalds don't have "Fill your own" soda machines.


NO FREE REFILLS???? THE HORROR!

OMG NOT ONLY THAT OUR MEDIUM IS YOUR SMALL!!!!!1111!!!!!!
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 3:12:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 3:11:01 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/20/2010 3:09:45 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 1/20/2010 3:01:10 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:53:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:51:27 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Ireland doesn't have Taco bell.......:(

Thats the saddest thing I have heard all day

Know what's worse? Our McDonalds don't have "Fill your own" soda machines.


NO FREE REFILLS???? THE HORROR!

OMG NOT ONLY THAT OUR MEDIUM IS YOUR SMALL!!!!!1111!!!!!!

Thats because you're a decade or so behind us. Our small today were our larges years ago.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 3:12:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
lmfao. I love how in Germany they sell beer at McDonalds and in Italy they sell wine.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Posts: 4,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 3:16:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
My sister and I ate at Burger King in Switzerland because we didn't have enough money while we were traveling to spend on better food. It cost us $30 for 2 whopper meals..... Tell me that's not crazy.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 3:19:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 3:16:58 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
My sister and I ate at Burger King in Switzerland because we didn't have enough money while we were traveling to spend on better food. It cost us $30 for 2 whopper meals..... Tell me that's not crazy.

Heard of the Francsaver menu?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 3:19:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 3:12:13 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/20/2010 3:11:01 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/20/2010 3:09:45 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
At 1/20/2010 3:01:10 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:53:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:51:27 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Ireland doesn't have Taco bell.......:(

Thats the saddest thing I have heard all day

Know what's worse? Our McDonalds don't have "Fill your own" soda machines.


NO FREE REFILLS???? THE HORROR!

OMG NOT ONLY THAT OUR MEDIUM IS YOUR SMALL!!!!!1111!!!!!!

Thats because you're a decade or so behind us. Our small today were our larges years ago.

.............At least intellectually we've dropped the evangelicalism.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 3:38:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 2:34:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
HURRY PRINT A COUPON FOR A FREE TACO! I just got mine.
http://static.tacobell.com...
YAY!
There are only a million so hurry and get yours.

Man, that stuff will kill yeah.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 3:40:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 3:39:38 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 1/20/2010 3:38:55 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:34:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
HURRY PRINT A COUPON FOR A FREE TACO! I just got mine.
http://static.tacobell.com...
YAY!
There are only a million so hurry and get yours.

Man, that stuff will kill yeah.

Incidentally, life has a 100% fatality rate.

But taco bell will shorten that life.
ToastOfDestiny
Posts: 990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 4:29:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 3:39:38 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 1/20/2010 3:38:55 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:34:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
HURRY PRINT A COUPON FOR A FREE TACO! I just got mine.
http://static.tacobell.com...
YAY!
There are only a million so hurry and get yours.

Man, that stuff will kill yeah.

Incidentally, life has a 100% fatality rate.

I sure hope I don't contract a life. Solution? Spend more time on DDO!
At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
Our demise and industrial destruction
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Only exists in your head, as already shown.

At 10/11/2009 8:28:18 PM, banker wrote:
reveal why you answer with a question mark
At 10/11/2009 10:00:21 PM, regebro wrote:
Because it was a question.

RFDs Pl0x:
http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2010 4:40:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 3:39:38 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 1/20/2010 3:38:55 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:34:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
HURRY PRINT A COUPON FOR A FREE TACO! I just got mine.
http://static.tacobell.com...
YAY!
There are only a million so hurry and get yours.

Man, that stuff will kill yeah.

Incidentally, life has a 100% fatality rate.

My parents say that the internet makes you have no life, does that mean that the internet is the cure for death?

OMG.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 3:56:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 2:51:27 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Ireland doesn't have Taco bell.......:(

There's no Taco Bell in the UK either but since there is only a million vouchers, I printed one out anyway which is now up for sale to the highest bidder.

DDO members in America are invited to post their best offer for it on this forum.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 12:28:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/21/2010 3:56:27 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:51:27 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Ireland doesn't have Taco bell.......:(

There's no Taco Bell in the UK either but since there is only a million vouchers, I printed one out anyway which is now up for sale to the highest bidder.

DDO members in America are invited to post their best offer for it on this forum.

http://gameboygenius.8bitcollective.com...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Frodobaggins
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 12:29:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/20/2010 2:39:22 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:36:45 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Hahah this better not turn into a KFC moment :p

lol yeah, I was lucky and got the free meal.
KFC had another free chicken day but they would not give me any. I KFC inc and complained. They gave me a free $25 dollar gift card to KFC!

10/10 for taking advantage of corporate
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 12:31:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/21/2010 12:29:02 PM, Frodobaggins wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:39:22 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/20/2010 2:36:45 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
Hahah this better not turn into a KFC moment :p

lol yeah, I was lucky and got the free meal.
KFC had another free chicken day but they would not give me any. I KFC inc and complained. They gave me a free $25 dollar gift card to KFC!

10/10 for taking advantage of corporate

JEALOUS?
kfc
Frodobaggins
Posts: 602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 12:33:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/21/2010 12:31:12 PM, Koopin wrote:
JEALOUS?

I mess with corporate all the time. I'm the guy on ebay lying to you and telling you my order never came and getting a full refund
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 12:58:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/21/2010 12:31:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
It was small as expected, but it was full of steak.

That's what she said
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2010 1:20:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 1/21/2010 12:33:05 PM, Frodobaggins wrote:
At 1/21/2010 12:31:12 PM, Koopin wrote:
JEALOUS?


I mess with corporate all the time. I'm the guy on ebay lying to you and telling you my order never came and getting a full refund

I'm this guy http://xkcd.com...
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.