Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

The Ongoing DDO Rap Battle Thread

MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 3:03:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
WHASSUP.
This is DJ MassiveDump, M.D. This is PRIME TIME. We about to kick off the first ever ONGOING DDO Rap Battle. Here's how it works:

1. Drop a dope bar in the forum post.
2. Original video rhymes automatically beat text rhymes.
3. Last rap wins.

If this thread is on the front page in 2016, everyone wins.

So bring 'em out.
OtakuJordan
Posts: 280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The way my mind moves will make you look drunk
So you better duck, you inbred punk
You trailer-park refugee
Now watch me take your redneck head off
Like my name is John Wayne Gacy
Cause I've got no time for your rhymes
You mouth-breathing disease

My tongue's like a blade
I'm like the Marquis de Sade
I'm a kill-for-fun hitman with no need to get paid
You better shut up, don't make a sound
I'm looking for just one reason to put you under ground
And, what else, who cares what you say?
Your act and your life are getting ended today
So now, poser
From the U.S., with love
Here comes my tongue like a knife
And my mind like a gun
"Most of the coldness in the world is actually just people teaching lessons about the coldness in the world. And it does not remove blame from the people cranking the AC." -Ore_Ele

"You see, Adam never spoke about theology. He just had sex with Eve and died." -1970vu
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2014 10:58:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
yeah, sup, ok.
this is a rap.
why, because its labeled like that.
what a fail.
words straight from my mind
to text.
the lamest thing in the world
coming straight from this stuff.
this is super lame
but yolo
we can do anything
this is screwed
69 different ways from Sunday
but whatever cuz this is 'Murica
and rap is all bout random sh*t these days
so i end this note
not on a sad note
but this sucks,
big balls.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2014 6:52:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

Alright stop that sh!t, you're done.
You call that sh!t flow, I call that the runs.
Cause you be making ref'rences that nobody gets
And shouting random sh!t like you got tourettes.
That's not how it works! At least try to rhyme,
I've heard better use of English from a motherf*cking mime.

You talk about weapons like you're some kind of hype,
But how you s'posed to use a gun if you can't f*cking type?
That's like calling me drunk when you just bought a beer,
That's like at the Dollar Store where I just bought your career.

This thread belongs to me so quit crying like a binitch,
I can go all Popeye and serve your @ss up with spinach.

But I'm not a rapper.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2014 9:51:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/21/2014 6:52:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

Alright stop that sh!t, you're done.
You call that sh!t flow, I call that the runs.
Cause you be making ref'rences that nobody gets
And shouting random sh!t like you got tourettes.
That's not how it works! At least try to rhyme,
I've heard better use of English from a motherf*cking mime.

You talk about weapons like you're some kind of hype,
But how you s'posed to use a gun if you can't f*cking type?
That's like calling me drunk when you just bought a beer,
That's like at the Dollar Store where I just bought your career.

This thread belongs to me so quit crying like a binitch,
I can go all Popeye and serve your @ss up with spinach.

But I'm not a rapper.

B!tch! Scratch my back cuz I got an itch! B!tch! I'm so rich you aint even rich. You ask if you can hitch a ride with me but I'm too rich for you because you ain't even rich, b!tch now scratch my back cuz I still got an itch.

Word to your mother.
Nolite Timere
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 2:16:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
return of the mac, get up what it is, what it does, what it is, what it isn't.
looking for a better way to get out of bed instead of getting on the Internet to check a new hit me, get up
fresh out pimp strut walking, little bit of humble, little bit of cautious
somewhere between like rocky and cosby sweatergang gang nope nope ya'll cant copy yup.
bad, moonwalk, this here, is our party, my posses been on broadway and we do it our way
grown music, i shed my skin and put my bones into everything i record to it
and yett im onnn.,
let that stagelight go and shine on down, got that Bob Barker suit and plinko in my style.
money. stay on my craft and stick on those pounds,
but i do that to pass the torch and put on for my town.
Trust me, im a I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T sh(t hustler.
chasing dreams since i was 14 with a 4 track bussing halfway across the city with the backpack
caution, labels out here, nah they cant tell me nothing
we give it to the people, spread it across the country.
labels out, nah they cant tell me nothing
we give it to the people, spread it across the country
~Macklemore from Cant Hold Us
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 8:36:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/21/2014 9:51:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/21/2014 6:52:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

Alright stop that sh!t, you're done.
You call that sh!t flow, I call that the runs.
Cause you be making ref'rences that nobody gets
And shouting random sh!t like you got tourettes.
That's not how it works! At least try to rhyme,
I've heard better use of English from a motherf*cking mime.

You talk about weapons like you're some kind of hype,
But how you s'posed to use a gun if you can't f*cking type?
That's like calling me drunk when you just bought a beer,
That's like at the Dollar Store where I just bought your career.

This thread belongs to me so quit crying like a binitch,
I can go all Popeye and serve your @ss up with spinach.

But I'm not a rapper.

B!tch! Scratch my back cuz I got an itch! B!tch! I'm so rich you aint even rich. You ask if you can hitch a ride with me but I'm too rich for you because you ain't even rich, b!tch now scratch my back cuz I still got an itch.

Word to your mother.

ur raps r so lame, I find it hard 2 care. Now get out of my face, cuz u smell like underwear!!!!!!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 11:39:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 8:36:36 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/21/2014 9:51:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/21/2014 6:52:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

Alright stop that sh!t, you're done.
You call that sh!t flow, I call that the runs.
Cause you be making ref'rences that nobody gets
And shouting random sh!t like you got tourettes.
That's not how it works! At least try to rhyme,
I've heard better use of English from a motherf*cking mime.

You talk about weapons like you're some kind of hype,
But how you s'posed to use a gun if you can't f*cking type?
That's like calling me drunk when you just bought a beer,
That's like at the Dollar Store where I just bought your career.

This thread belongs to me so quit crying like a binitch,
I can go all Popeye and serve your @ss up with spinach.

But I'm not a rapper.

B!tch! Scratch my back cuz I got an itch! B!tch! I'm so rich you aint even rich. You ask if you can hitch a ride with me but I'm too rich for you because you ain't even rich, b!tch now scratch my back cuz I still got an itch.

Word to your mother.

ur raps r so lame, I find it hard 2 care. Now get out of my face, cuz u smell like underwear!!!!!!

Well you should care cuz I got fresh underwear.
Nolite Timere
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 1:38:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 11:39:26 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/22/2014 8:36:36 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/21/2014 9:51:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/21/2014 6:52:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

Alright stop that sh!t, you're done.
You call that sh!t flow, I call that the runs.
Cause you be making ref'rences that nobody gets
And shouting random sh!t like you got tourettes.
That's not how it works! At least try to rhyme,
I've heard better use of English from a motherf*cking mime.

You talk about weapons like you're some kind of hype,
But how you s'posed to use a gun if you can't f*cking type?
That's like calling me drunk when you just bought a beer,
That's like at the Dollar Store where I just bought your career.

This thread belongs to me so quit crying like a binitch,
I can go all Popeye and serve your @ss up with spinach.

But I'm not a rapper.

B!tch! Scratch my back cuz I got an itch! B!tch! I'm so rich you aint even rich. You ask if you can hitch a ride with me but I'm too rich for you because you ain't even rich, b!tch now scratch my back cuz I still got an itch.

Word to your mother.

ur raps r so lame, I find it hard 2 care. Now get out of my face, cuz u smell like underwear!!!!!!

Well you should care cuz I got fresh underwear.

u say ur undies are clean,
well I don't believe you just because
now come and suck my peepee
o wait ur mom alreddy duz!

lolololololololol
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 2:41:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
wow, you got a bunch of noob rappers on DDO
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 3:00:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 1:38:54 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/22/2014 11:39:26 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/22/2014 8:36:36 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/21/2014 9:51:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/21/2014 6:52:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

Alright stop that sh!t, you're done.
You call that sh!t flow, I call that the runs.
Cause you be making ref'rences that nobody gets
And shouting random sh!t like you got tourettes.
That's not how it works! At least try to rhyme,
I've heard better use of English from a motherf*cking mime.

You talk about weapons like you're some kind of hype,
But how you s'posed to use a gun if you can't f*cking type?
That's like calling me drunk when you just bought a beer,
That's like at the Dollar Store where I just bought your career.

This thread belongs to me so quit crying like a binitch,
I can go all Popeye and serve your @ss up with spinach.

But I'm not a rapper.

B!tch! Scratch my back cuz I got an itch! B!tch! I'm so rich you aint even rich. You ask if you can hitch a ride with me but I'm too rich for you because you ain't even rich, b!tch now scratch my back cuz I still got an itch.

Word to your mother.

ur raps r so lame, I find it hard 2 care. Now get out of my face, cuz u smell like underwear!!!!!!

Well you should care cuz I got fresh underwear.

u say ur undies are clean,
well I don't believe you just because
now come and suck my peepee
o wait ur mom alreddy duz!

lolololololololol

Sh!t Mothafucka @ss t!ts c*nt c0ck motha-
fucka sh!t @ss t!ts mothafucka SH!T.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 3:08:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 3:00:17 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/22/2014 1:38:54 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/22/2014 11:39:26 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/22/2014 8:36:36 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/21/2014 9:51:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/21/2014 6:52:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

Alright stop that sh!t, you're done.
You call that sh!t flow, I call that the runs.
Cause you be making ref'rences that nobody gets
And shouting random sh!t like you got tourettes.
That's not how it works! At least try to rhyme,
I've heard better use of English from a motherf*cking mime.

You talk about weapons like you're some kind of hype,
But how you s'posed to use a gun if you can't f*cking type?
That's like calling me drunk when you just bought a beer,
That's like at the Dollar Store where I just bought your career.

This thread belongs to me so quit crying like a binitch,
I can go all Popeye and serve your @ss up with spinach.

But I'm not a rapper.

B!tch! Scratch my back cuz I got an itch! B!tch! I'm so rich you aint even rich. You ask if you can hitch a ride with me but I'm too rich for you because you ain't even rich, b!tch now scratch my back cuz I still got an itch.

Word to your mother.

ur raps r so lame, I find it hard 2 care. Now get out of my face, cuz u smell like underwear!!!!!!

Well you should care cuz I got fresh underwear.

u say ur undies are clean,
well I don't believe you just because
now come and suck my peepee
o wait ur mom alreddy duz!

lolololololololol

Sh!t Mothafucka @ss t!ts c*nt c0ck motha-
fucka sh!t @ss t!ts mothafucka SH!T.

hay massivedump
u aint rly black
so u aint liek me
and, um, a$$ fvck
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 3:23:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 3:08:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/22/2014 3:00:17 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/22/2014 1:38:54 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/22/2014 11:39:26 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/22/2014 8:36:36 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/21/2014 9:51:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/21/2014 6:52:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

Alright stop that sh!t, you're done.
You call that sh!t flow, I call that the runs.
Cause you be making ref'rences that nobody gets
And shouting random sh!t like you got tourettes.
That's not how it works! At least try to rhyme,
I've heard better use of English from a motherf*cking mime.

You talk about weapons like you're some kind of hype,
But how you s'posed to use a gun if you can't f*cking type?
That's like calling me drunk when you just bought a beer,
That's like at the Dollar Store where I just bought your career.

This thread belongs to me so quit crying like a binitch,
I can go all Popeye and serve your @ss up with spinach.

But I'm not a rapper.

B!tch! Scratch my back cuz I got an itch! B!tch! I'm so rich you aint even rich. You ask if you can hitch a ride with me but I'm too rich for you because you ain't even rich, b!tch now scratch my back cuz I still got an itch.

Word to your mother.

ur raps r so lame, I find it hard 2 care. Now get out of my face, cuz u smell like underwear!!!!!!

Well you should care cuz I got fresh underwear.

u say ur undies are clean,
well I don't believe you just because
now come and suck my peepee
o wait ur mom alreddy duz!

lolololololololol

Sh!t Mothafucka @ss t!ts c*nt c0ck motha-
fucka sh!t @ss t!ts mothafucka SH!T.

hay massivedump
u aint rly black
so u aint liek me
and, um, a$$ fvck

I broke up with my ex-girl,
here's her number:
985-655-2500

PSYCH!
That's the wrong NUMBER!
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 3:27:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 3:23:00 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/22/2014 3:08:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/22/2014 3:00:17 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/22/2014 1:38:54 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/22/2014 11:39:26 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/22/2014 8:36:36 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/21/2014 9:51:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/21/2014 6:52:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

Alright stop that sh!t, you're done.
You call that sh!t flow, I call that the runs.
Cause you be making ref'rences that nobody gets
And shouting random sh!t like you got tourettes.
That's not how it works! At least try to rhyme,
I've heard better use of English from a motherf*cking mime.

You talk about weapons like you're some kind of hype,
But how you s'posed to use a gun if you can't f*cking type?
That's like calling me drunk when you just bought a beer,
That's like at the Dollar Store where I just bought your career.

This thread belongs to me so quit crying like a binitch,
I can go all Popeye and serve your @ss up with spinach.

But I'm not a rapper.

B!tch! Scratch my back cuz I got an itch! B!tch! I'm so rich you aint even rich. You ask if you can hitch a ride with me but I'm too rich for you because you ain't even rich, b!tch now scratch my back cuz I still got an itch.

Word to your mother.

ur raps r so lame, I find it hard 2 care. Now get out of my face, cuz u smell like underwear!!!!!!

Well you should care cuz I got fresh underwear.

u say ur undies are clean,
well I don't believe you just because
now come and suck my peepee
o wait ur mom alreddy duz!

lolololololololol

Sh!t Mothafucka @ss t!ts c*nt c0ck motha-
fucka sh!t @ss t!ts mothafucka SH!T.

hay massivedump
u aint rly black
so u aint liek me
and, um, a$$ fvck

I broke up with my ex-girl,
here's her number:
985-655-2500

PSYCH!
That's the wrong NUMBER!

hey man
y dont u get a life
o thats right
ur a LUZER with no wife!
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 3:45:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 3:27:51 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/22/2014 3:23:00 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/22/2014 3:08:50 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/22/2014 3:00:17 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/22/2014 1:38:54 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/22/2014 11:39:26 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/22/2014 8:36:36 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 2/21/2014 9:51:34 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 2/21/2014 6:52:07 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/20/2014 9:20:46 PM, OtakuJordan wrote:

Alright stop that sh!t, you're done.
You call that sh!t flow, I call that the runs.
Cause you be making ref'rences that nobody gets
And shouting random sh!t like you got tourettes.
That's not how it works! At least try to rhyme,
I've heard better use of English from a motherf*cking mime.

You talk about weapons like you're some kind of hype,
But how you s'posed to use a gun if you can't f*cking type?
That's like calling me drunk when you just bought a beer,
That's like at the Dollar Store where I just bought your career.

This thread belongs to me so quit crying like a binitch,
I can go all Popeye and serve your @ss up with spinach.

But I'm not a rapper.

B!tch! Scratch my back cuz I got an itch! B!tch! I'm so rich you aint even rich. You ask if you can hitch a ride with me but I'm too rich for you because you ain't even rich, b!tch now scratch my back cuz I still got an itch.

Word to your mother.

ur raps r so lame, I find it hard 2 care. Now get out of my face, cuz u smell like underwear!!!!!!

Well you should care cuz I got fresh underwear.

u say ur undies are clean,
well I don't believe you just because
now come and suck my peepee
o wait ur mom alreddy duz!

lolololololololol

Sh!t Mothafucka @ss t!ts c*nt c0ck motha-
fucka sh!t @ss t!ts mothafucka SH!T.

hay massivedump
u aint rly black
so u aint liek me
and, um, a$$ fvck

I broke up with my ex-girl,
here's her number:
985-655-2500

PSYCH!
That's the wrong NUMBER!

hey man
y dont u get a life
o thats right
ur a LUZER with no wife!

I'm sixteen, who you think you're talking to?
I'm happen to be single,
Unlike the guy with a c0ck in you.

I don't got a life? Hey at least I can spell,
And I know you've been in more manpiles than the whole NFL.

And not the National Forensics League cause you're not a debater,
More like the N!ggas F*cking Losing, check yourself, SeventhHater.

I'm not a rapper.
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 3:49:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 3:45:15 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
I'm sixteen, who you think you're talking to?
I'm happen to be single,
Unlike the guy with a c0ck in you.

I don't got a life? Hey at least I can spell,
And I know you've been in more manpiles than the whole NFL.

And not the National Forensics League cause you're not a debater,
More like the N!ggas F*cking Losing, check yourself, SeventhHater.

I'm not a rapper.

I be bangin' girls left and right
Every single day
You wish you were like me
Oh, nevermind, cuz ur gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

That NFL you speak of
Is not what I'm in
I'm in the NFW
Because all I do is win! (and plagiarize)

I'll admit,
You've got great grammar skills
But that's nothing compared to
All my dollar bills!

I'm a master rapper.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2014 10:08:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 3:49:26 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

I be bangin' girls left and right
Every single day
You wish you were like me
Oh, nevermind, cuz ur gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

That NFL you speak of
Is not what I'm in
I'm in the NFW
Because all I do is win! (and plagiarize)

I'll admit,
You've got great grammar skills
But that's nothing compared to
All my dollar bills!

I'm a master rapper.

False.
I like women.
I like concept,
of a woman.

I like to take that con-cept and reduce it to an ob-ject and put 'em in my videos,
Have them shake their jiggly bits so they looks like hoes,

I like to take some of dat carrrr polish and smear it all over they assses and buff that sh!t out so it looks like peeeeaches and sh!t.
Why?

Cause I'm f*cking tired and I don't want to put forth a valiant effort tonight.

BUT I SERVE YO @SS TOMORROW
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 12:56:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 10:08:59 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/22/2014 3:49:26 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

I be bangin' girls left and right
Every single day
You wish you were like me
Oh, nevermind, cuz ur gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

That NFL you speak of
Is not what I'm in
I'm in the NFW
Because all I do is win! (and plagiarize)

I'll admit,
You've got great grammar skills
But that's nothing compared to
All my dollar bills!

I'm a master rapper.

False.
I like women.
I like concept,
of a woman.

I like to take that con-cept and reduce it to an ob-ject and put 'em in my videos,
Have them shake their jiggly bits so they looks like hoes,

I like to take some of dat carrrr polish and smear it all over they assses and buff that sh!t out so it looks like peeeeaches and sh!t.
Why?

Cause I'm f*cking tired and I don't want to put forth a valiant effort tonight.

BUT I SERVE YO @SS TOMORROW

eh look its that btch that likes ponies
hes got red hair and no soul i guess thats why hes a browny
I guess those ginger jokes really get old
after you hear it a thousand times it turns your balls cold

Its alright massive we all feel your pain
That day you fuked a horse, you kind of went insane
Trying to replicate those feelings that you had all over again
To be honest Id rather you jerk off over a pony than fuk another man
yay842
Posts: 5,680
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2014 12:59:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/23/2014 12:56:06 AM, Mikal wrote:
At 2/22/2014 10:08:59 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/22/2014 3:49:26 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

I be bangin' girls left and right
Every single day
You wish you were like me
Oh, nevermind, cuz ur gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

That NFL you speak of
Is not what I'm in
I'm in the NFW
Because all I do is win! (and plagiarize)

I'll admit,
You've got great grammar skills
But that's nothing compared to
All my dollar bills!

I'm a master rapper.

False.
I like women.
I like concept,
of a woman.

I like to take that con-cept and reduce it to an ob-ject and put 'em in my videos,
Have them shake their jiggly bits so they looks like hoes,

I like to take some of dat carrrr polish and smear it all over they assses and buff that sh!t out so it looks like peeeeaches and sh!t.
Why?

Cause I'm f*cking tired and I don't want to put forth a valiant effort tonight.

BUT I SERVE YO @SS TOMORROW

eh look its that btch that likes ponies
hes got red hair and no soul i guess thats why hes a browny
I guess those ginger jokes really get old
after you hear it a thousand times it turns your balls cold

Its alright massive we all feel your pain
That day you fuked a horse, you kind of went insane
Trying to replicate those feelings that you had all over again
To be honest Id rather you jerk off over a pony than fuk another man

Haha that's pretty amazing, Ill give you a clap,
I guess its time to put my hood in the test, no snap back,
there's a reason why I'm undercover, call me grim reaper,
I'm so mythic and legendary, imma make you a believer!
Cause no one believed because I was a legend,
now I'm up to the top this aint no pretend,
I see plastic everywhere, no one I see true,
I enjoy rap battling even if its with you,
and I don't wanna fight, no punch lines bro,
I just wanna say I wanna be your friend though.
30 Important Life Lessons
http://www.debate.org...
20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horrors
http://www.debate.org...
20 Jokes That Only Geniuses Will Understand
http://www.debate.org...
Name One Song That Can't Match This GIF
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net...
MassiveDump
Posts: 3,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 10:47:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I bumped this thread, cause I don't care.
Cause the winner is the n*gga with the sexy red hair.

Yeah, that was weak. But I'm in school right now, cut me some slack.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2014 11:09:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/26/2014 10:47:55 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
I bumped this thread, cause I don't care.
Cause the winner is the n*gga with the sexy red hair.

Yeah, that was weak. But I'm in school right now, cut me some slack.

I'll cut you slack, and then pack
the heat that you lack when you have a heart attack
the beat, it's calling my name
and after this rap, like you face, it ain't gonna be the same.
My time, my space, I'm winnin cuz life is a race, and I win, again.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 3:16:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/22/2014 10:08:59 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/22/2014 3:49:26 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

I be bangin' girls left and right
Every single day
You wish you were like me
Oh, nevermind, cuz ur gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

That NFL you speak of
Is not what I'm in
I'm in the NFW
Because all I do is win! (and plagiarize)

I'll admit,
You've got great grammar skills
But that's nothing compared to
All my dollar bills!

I'm a master rapper.

False.
I like women.
I like concept,
of a woman.

I like to take that con-cept and reduce it to an ob-ject and put 'em in my videos,
Have them shake their jiggly bits so they looks like hoes,

I like to take some of dat carrrr polish and smear it all over they assses and buff that sh!t out so it looks like peeeeaches and sh!t.
Why?

Cause I'm f*cking tired and I don't want to put forth a valiant effort tonight.

BUT I SERVE YO @SS TOMORROW

WIN.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 3:34:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/27/2014 3:16:55 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/22/2014 10:08:59 PM, MassiveDump wrote:
At 2/22/2014 3:49:26 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

I be bangin' girls left and right
Every single day
You wish you were like me
Oh, nevermind, cuz ur gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

That NFL you speak of
Is not what I'm in
I'm in the NFW
Because all I do is win! (and plagiarize)

I'll admit,
You've got great grammar skills
But that's nothing compared to
All my dollar bills!

I'm a master rapper.

False.
I like women.
I like concept,
of a woman.

I like to take that con-cept and reduce it to an ob-ject and put 'em in my videos,
Have them shake their jiggly bits so they looks like hoes,

I like to take some of dat carrrr polish and smear it all over they assses and buff that sh!t out so it looks like peeeeaches and sh!t.
Why?

Cause I'm f*cking tired and I don't want to put forth a valiant effort tonight.

BUT I SERVE YO @SS TOMORROW

WIN.

And here i thought you had dissapeared into the realm of DDO'ers of the past, but not present
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 7:05:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
these b!tches f*cking round
with their titties f*cking round
SMACK! ya hear that sound?
it's me getting on the ground
going POUND POUND POUND
pound fo pound
f*cked the hottest chic in town
She just put her hands down,
down like her night gown.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 7:09:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DDO, ya'lls moe-f*ckin hoes. Cuz I'm
smokin' on that weed an I philosophizing in tweed.
Still undefeated yet, so ya Wanna make a bet
I'll catch you in a net, and f*ck you till you sweat.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2014 11:46:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lyrical ambassador
my plasma blaster will plaster ya
dope king on a rope swing, back flips - ima master bra'
space goat, paint coat - candy gloss and shanks hoe
money talks, the parrot squawks as you walk off the plank though
Pirate booty ship, grab the grip - and sniff the black powder
ahoy to the maties and black dots sent to them cowards
rap battle thread shoving egos down ya head
abuse - never confuse - when them tools bust the living not the dead
pumping actions into remorse and no words coming forth
ima kid throwing rocks at grampa who's stuck on the porch
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...